Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: You get what you pay for...  (Read 769 times)

SIKBIRD

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • AL

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE: Orange Pearl & Jet Black
You get what you pay for...
« on: January 15, 2021, 09:26:01 PM »

So Adam was walking with God in the Garden of Eden and he turns to God and says all of the animals I am in charge of have a mate, why don’t I have one God?  God says to Adam, I can give you a mate that will be loyal and live to serve you, she will prepare delicious food for you, she will have wild sex with you any time and every time you desire it, she will stay beautiful her entire life and never gain an ounce of weight, she will never complain, she will always be an absolute joy to be around, and you will be happy with her the rest of your life...BUT, it’s going to cost you an arm and a leg.  Adam thinks for a while and turns back to God and says what you got for a rib?

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
Re: You get what you pay for...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 09:48:40 PM »

So Adam was walking with God in the Garden of Eden and he turns to God and says all of the animals I am in charge of have a mate, why don’t I have one God?  God says to Adam, I can give you a mate that will be loyal and live to serve you, she will prepare delicious food for you, she will have wild sex with you any time and every time you desire it, she will stay beautiful her entire life and never gain an ounce of weight, she will never complain, she will always be an absolute joy to be around, and you will be happy with her the rest of your life...BUT, it’s going to cost you an arm and a leg.  Adam thinks for a while and turns back to God and says what you got for a rib?
:orange: :orange:

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
Re: You get what you pay for...
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 08:03:05 AM »

So that's what we got...
Bill

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.