Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

<< < (8/8)

rob 62:

--- Quote from: d3v1ld0g on January 19, 2021, 05:58:03 PM ---Is the hydraulic clutch that big a deal? I rode an ‘11 with it, it was fine. I have an ‘01 with cable and it doesn’t bother me.

--- End quote ---
                              Not a big deal but I do prefer the feel of my hydro compared to my 21's cable

SIKBIRD:
While it’s not a CVO the blacked-out RGS in Billiard Red/Vivid Black looks great (IMHO).  Now if they’d swap the Billiard Red for Racing Orange, it would take every fiber of my being (or just my wife) to stop me from buying one!

acevtwin:

--- Quote from: SIKBIRD on March 12, 2021, 08:56:28 AM ---While it’s not a CVO the blacked-out RGS in Billiard Red/Vivid Black looks great (IMHO).  Now if they’d swap the Billiard Red for Racing Orange, it would take every fiber of my being (or just my wife) to stop me from buying one!

--- End quote ---
I'd be All over it if it were Orange!
I would probably buy a 2021 CVO Streetglide Or Roadglide if the "Sunset Orange" was not actually red.

Grimreeper:

--- Quote from: d3v1ld0g on January 19, 2021, 05:58:03 PM ---Is the hydraulic clutch that big a deal? I rode an ‘11 with it, it was fine. I have an ‘01 with cable and it doesn’t bother me.

--- End quote ---

Not sure it is a big deal unless you want to change your bars to more than 12". The new CVO Road glide I am told can only take 12" bar change without changing the clutch cable. :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version