CVO Social > Off Topic

riding and speeding

<< < (2/7) > >>

Cvostu:
I remember being told this when I started riding. "No fender benders on a motorcycle".. I think that's all I have to say. And we should all remember.    Just my. 02. Stuart

Fired00d:
As I've gotten older my guardian angels can't fly as fast as they used to I stay within the speed they can watch over me. I do like getting up to the speed limit quickly... IE: getting on the "sweet spot" of the cam as I go thru the gears.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: Fired00d on February 27, 2021, 07:50:50 PM ---As I've gotten older my guardian angels can't fly as fast as they used to I stay within the speed they can watch over me. I do like getting up to the speed limit quickly... IE: getting on the "sweet spot" of the cam as I go thru the gears.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

--- End quote ---

It's amazing how the machines (even the old ones) get more and more capable as we get older. I'm sure it's not our skills or the size of our balls diminishing. 

When I first got the FXR about three years ago now I really could easily outride what those old single pot calipers could do as brakes.  Hard to believe how bad some of that stuff was back in the day.  Brake and other upgrades made it comfortable though.  Now I am once again the weak link (and am smart enough to know it).  :2vrolijk_21:

JCZ:

--- Quote from: laylonlor on February 27, 2021, 11:12:31 AM ---damn I'm bad then,... cause I stretch my machine  :nixweiss:

--- End quote ---

I've been accused of that a time or two....     :nixweiss:    :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

laylonlor:
iffin yas ain't gonna red line um, no need to up grade any performance mods, just stay in the right lane, putt along :nixweiss:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version