CVO Technical > Trailers / toyhaulers

New TV

(1/4) > >>

Dan_Lockwood:
Well guys, just traded in my '12 RAM 3500 DRW for a new 2021 Ford F-350 King Ranch DRW.

I'll be getting it next Tuesday after they do the spray in bed liner and paint finish prep etc.

Not my favorite Ford color, but I can live with it.  These things are far and few between around here and I didn't want to drive 500 miles to get one.

This new 6.7L Power Stroke with their 10 speed trans, runs very nicely indeed... :)  It should be more than enough to get my 43' Raptor toy hauler moving. 

Dan_Lockwood:
Next picture

Dan_Lockwood:
Next picture

Dan_Lockwood:
Still haven't done anything to host my pictures yet, so one at a time will do just fine for now.

I do REALLY LOVE the King Ranch interiors!

I'll post more pictures next week.

CVOStreetglide:

--- Quote from: Dan_Lockwood on March 19, 2021, 06:49:30 PM ---Well guys, just traded in my '12 RAM 3500 DRW for a new 2021 Ford F-350 King Ranch DRW.

I'll be getting it next Tuesday after they do the spray in bed liner and paint finish prep etc.

Not my favorite Ford color, but I can live with it.  These things are far and few between around here and I didn't want to drive 500 miles to get one.

This new 6.7L Power Stroke with their 10 speed trans, runs very nicely indeed... :)  It should be more than enough to get my 43' Raptor toy hauler moving.

--- End quote ---

DAN:

Congratulations. Looking Good. I’m sure it’ll pull the Raptor.

Best regards

Jerry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version