Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HD app and GTS  (Read 851 times)

Glenncarp

HD app and GTS
« on: April 25, 2021, 05:01:47 PM »

Anyone else have this issue:

Created ride on HD ride planner on laptop, saved ride. Sent ride to bike. Completed ride to stop for lunch. During lunch found ride home with some great back roads, sent ride to bike. Got to bike, ride never showed up, went to app sent again, warning said "ride already waiting on GTS. Checked again, no ride. Opened navi and went to source and HD connect icon is greyed out. Disconnected phone BT, deleted phone, paired again, BT on phone says paired to BoomBox for music and calls, went to HD app, tried to connect says "Cannot connect to Boombox. Turned off bike, restarted phone, no luck. I know a call to HD will be fruitless, wondering if anyone here can assist.

Glenncarp

Re: HD app and GTS
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 05:02:42 PM »

Photo of greyed out HD connect

cvosjoe

• Elite CVO Member
    • Joe's Place
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 08:28:28 PM »

Anyone else have this issue:

Created ride on HD ride planner on laptop, saved ride. Sent ride to bike. Completed ride to stop for lunch. During lunch found ride home with some great back roads, sent ride to bike. Got to bike, ride never showed up, went to app sent again, warning said "ride already waiting on GTS. Checked again, no ride. Opened navi and went to source and HD connect icon is greyed out. Disconnected phone BT, deleted phone, paired again, BT on phone says paired to BoomBox for music and calls, went to HD app, tried to connect says "Cannot connect to Boombox. Turned off bike, restarted phone, no luck. I know a call to HD will be fruitless, wondering if anyone here can assist.
I think David had issues using the Send to bike feature if I remember right. I believe it locked up un him as well. Can't remember what he did to correct it. Maybe he can chime in and give you some feedback.

I do it a different way and have never had an issue. I make sure that I'm logged into the HD app on my phone and the phone is paired to the bike. I then open the HD app on the bike and it creates a list of available routes from the HD app on the phone. I just select the one I want to use and everything work fine.

If your HD app on the bike is grayed out maybe try forcing a shutdown of the HD app on your phone to see if that fixes it.

Other than that I don't what else to suggest.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
2019 FLHXSE Charred Steel/Lightning Silver
2018 FLHXSE - Totaled
2017 FLTRXS Wicked Red Denim
2017 FLHXSE - Traded
2015 FLTRUSE - Traded
2014 FLHTKSE - Traded
2013 FLHTCUSE8 - Traded
2012 FLTRXSE - Sold
2011 FLTRUSE - Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 - Traded
2005 FLHTCSE2 - Traded
2004 FXSTDSE2 - Traded

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 07:22:20 AM »

My iPhone 11Pro often has issues sending ride to bike via the H-D app.  I have called Harley.  Their solution was uninstall H-D app and reinstall.  Works a couple times and I have to do it again.

If I have the iPhone plugged into the bike, and select rides from the HD screen, I never have an issues.  So that what I do.  Wish I could do it wirelessly like I'm suppose to be able to do. 
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

hooperville

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NH

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 05:52:28 PM »

Check out Rever! Also works on Apple Car Play. Interface on computer is simple and easy to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenncarp

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 06:15:38 PM »

Check out Rever! Also works on Apple Car Play. Interface on computer is simple and easy to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, have used many navi apps. Nice part about HD app (when it works) is you create ride on computer on HD ride planner and save it and you can send route right to your bike from the app on your phone. 

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 23 queries.