CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

It’s a competition. What are the biggest 131” HP/TQ #s from what combo?

(1/5) > >>

VMAX-VROD:
What are the biggest 131” numbers being posted? What are the biggest gains from baseline?

What are the combos? Let’s see the graphs.

Heatwave:
How about hp/tq, before and after on my 2017 CVO Limited upgraded to a 128”?

VMAX-VROD:

--- Quote from: Heatwave on June 08, 2021, 11:56:09 PM ---How about hp/tq, before and after on my 2017 CVO Limited upgraded to a 128”?

--- End quote ---

Boom. That’s what I’m talkin’ about. Nice gains. Nice numbers. Thanks for the chart. :)

ParadigmGuy:

--- Quote from: Heatwave on June 08, 2021, 11:56:09 PM ---How about hp/tq, before and after on my 2017 CVO Limited upgraded to a 128”?

--- End quote ---
How many miles since the build?

Heatwave:
10,000 miles since the build. The way a Harley should perform from the factory. Flawless. Runs cool even in the heat of summer. Endless power. I gave up a little hp at the top end in the tune because I wanted 140 ft/lbs as close to 2000rpms as I could have it. I can smack the throttle at ANY rpms and have instant power.

Took the bike on a 5500 mile trip last year. It ran absolutely perfect. I’ll take this 128” build any day and twice on Sunday over an HD 131. You’ll never find an HD 131 that comes remotely close to the performance and reliability of a well built 128” with quality parts. And the great part is the 128” build cost far less than an HD 131”.

And I bought an aftermarket warranty that fully covers the entire 128 engine upgrade (and the rest of the bike) for 5 years for less than half the price of Harley’s ESP, that won’t even cover the 131 unless you have it built at the time you buy the bike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version