Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fullsac/Rhinehart 4.5 Black Chrome CVO Mufflers/Powervision & Target Tune Inst  (Read 1135 times)

pooj10

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide (Sold)
    • CVO2: 2019 CVO Street Glide (Stage IV)
    • CVO3: BMW K1600B

Nearly completed with the Fullsac head pipe with  Rhinehart 4.5 Black Chrome CVO Mufflers and Powervision with Target Tune install. The only reason I am not done is I completely forgot to order 12mm O2 sensor plugs, Oops. What I can say, the Fullsac head pipe is a work of art and is an easy install. The finish on the Rhinehart mufflers is immaculate! The hardest part of the install was to figure out how to best hide the giant connectors for the wide band O2 sensors on the target tune set up, I wish dynojet would do something different.

I personally was just never satisfied with the Blackforest bike color and the matte black pipe and muffler combo from S&S. Seeing the black chrome look back on the bike is really making me happy again!. Will post photos and dyno numbers after fine tuning by Coziahr Harley on July 24. Would be interested if anyone else is running a similar setup.

Tail Rider

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

Be curious to see these numbers...clock is ticking

pooj10

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide (Sold)
    • CVO2: 2019 CVO Street Glide (Stage IV)
    • CVO3: BMW K1600B

The numbers are in, 125 lb/ft at 3000 RPM and 123 Hp at 6000 RPM.  I have been fighting figuring out why I am getting so much decel pop under 2000 rpm though. Have smoke tested around the header to head and all the joints, nothing leaking. The idle sound is unbelievable though.

Page created in 0.265 seconds with 21 queries.