Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 298

Author Topic: Friday Beer Thread  (Read 720145 times)

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
Re: Friday Beer Thread
« Reply #210 on: June 01, 2007, 06:22:07 AM »

I picked up a couple of bottles when I was with Hoist and Binx last weekend.

One was called Double Bast**d and the other was called Arrogant Bast**d !

The guy in the store told me they were good, but I only bought them for the labels. Are they worth drinking ??

:-\

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

REGGAB

« Reply #211 on: June 01, 2007, 06:42:14 AM »

I'll stick with Yuengling.......all of them........Lager, Black & Tan, Light.........they're all good..........and tax free at the Class VI on Redstone Arsenal.  Besides, it is America's oldest brewery.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #212 on: June 01, 2007, 09:01:27 AM »

Today's purchase was some Anchor Steam out of San Fran. Hear it's good...we'll see. Should be a good weekend for beer though. Saturday is the 4th Brews and Blues fest here.

Bet you will like this one.  Anchor has a Stout as well - not for all tastes but sometimes a bottle of Stout caps the evening off best.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #213 on: June 01, 2007, 09:03:45 AM »

I'll stick with Yuengling.......all of them........Lager, Black & Tan, Light.........they're all good..........and tax free at the Class VI on Redstone Arsenal.  Besides, it is America's oldest brewery.

Yuengling Lager is usually in my beer fridge.  Bud drinkers seem to mostly be ok with it too.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #214 on: June 01, 2007, 10:31:55 AM »

Yuengling Lager is usually in my beer fridge.  Bud drinkers seem to mostly be ok with it too.
I tried one of these the other day after someone mentioned that it was the oldest brewery in the US. I liked it and will probably add a few bottles of it in the beer fridge myself.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #215 on: June 01, 2007, 10:34:42 AM »

I tried one of these the other day after someone mentioned that it was the oldest brewery in the US. I liked it and will probably add a few bottles of it in the beer fridge myself.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

dood, it seems to be ok with most folks who usually drink Bud or Coors or  ? whatever.  Plus, compared to some brands, it is relatively inexpensive around here. 

Shiner Bock for tonight, no doubt. An old trusty favorite.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #216 on: June 01, 2007, 02:20:55 PM »

I picked up a couple of bottles when I was with Hoist and Binx last weekend.

One was called Double Bast**d and the other was called Arrogant Bast**d !

The guy in the store told me they were good, but I only bought them for the labels. Are they worth drinking ??

:-\

Nige

Nige,
         These are big favorites of Beagle and Hank. Only reason we didn't have at the beer tasting last weekend was we'd all had plenty in the past. They are very good.

REGGAB

« Reply #217 on: June 01, 2007, 02:41:02 PM »

dood, it seems to be ok with most folks who usually drink Bud or Coors or  ? whatever.  Plus, compared to some brands, it is relatively inexpensive around here. 

Shiner Bock for tonight, no doubt. An old trusty favorite.

I'm not much for the Anheuser-Busch/Coors products, but I do like Yuengling.  Very good beer.  Redstone Arsenal class VI carries the Lager, Black and Tan, and the Light.  I normally keep a healthy supply of all three in my fridge.  Other than that, the only other adult beverages in my house are vodka, since Renea likes it, and of course.........anything by The Glenlivet.  I picked up a bottle of 15 year old french oak cask and a bottle of 18 year old 2 nights ago at the class VI.  Love the single malts.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #218 on: June 01, 2007, 02:44:51 PM »

I'm not much for the Anheuser-Busch/Coors products, but I do like Yuengling.  Very good beer.  Redstone Arsenal class VI carries the Lager, Black and Tan, and the Light.  I normally keep a healthy supply of all three in my fridge.  Other than that, the only other adult beverages in my house are vodka, since Renea likes it, and of course.........anything by The Glenlivet.  I picked up a bottle of 15 year old french oak cask and a bottle of 18 year old 2 nights ago at the class VI.  Love the single malts.

Hey Henry, you just made best friends with Nige now! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

REGGAB

« Reply #219 on: June 01, 2007, 02:47:23 PM »

Hey Henry, you just made best friends with Nige now! ;) Hoist! 8)

He's welcome anytime!  I keep a healthy inventory on hand.........and there are no carrying costs.  ;) 8) :drink:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #220 on: June 01, 2007, 02:53:54 PM »

Not much on Coors or A/B either but will drink Amber Bock when in a bar with miserly pickins.  Tequilla is the white nectar of the gods we prefer. 

For the last few years have been drinking lots of different brands of beers.  Some are surprisingly good and others are not. Its all subjective.

REGGAB

« Reply #221 on: June 01, 2007, 03:27:34 PM »

Not much on Coors or A/B either but will drink Amber Bock when in a bar with miserly pickins.  Tequilla is the white nectar of the gods we prefer. 

For the last few years have been drinking lots of different brands of beers.  Some are surprisingly good and others are not. Its all subjective.

Agreed!  It is a matter of taste. :2vrolijk_21:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #222 on: June 01, 2007, 03:47:46 PM »

Speaking of taste, in 13 minutes it will be beer thirty here in the Bug Infested Smoke Filled Jungle of Mouse House Tourist Fleecers with Occasional Stray Alligator and Shark Attacks.

Todays libation is:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

REGGAB

« Reply #223 on: June 01, 2007, 04:03:55 PM »

Speaking of taste, in 13 minutes it will be beer thirty here in the Bug Infested Smoke Filled Jungle of Mouse House Tourist Fleecers with Occasional Stray Alligator and Shark Attacks.

Todays libation is:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Dude I drank my share of that stuff at Fort Hood, TX when I went through the AH-64D Longbow Unit Fielding and Training Program.  That was 8 years ago..............and I've slept since then, so I don't remember if it is good in comparison to Yuengling or not.  :2vrolijk_21:

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #224 on: June 11, 2007, 01:44:11 PM »

Looks like we missed this last week. Stocked up today with:

Red Hook's "LONG HAMMER IPA"
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 298

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 22 queries.