Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 298

Author Topic: Friday Beer Thread  (Read 729509 times)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
Re: Friday Beer Thread
« Reply #405 on: October 16, 2007, 11:07:00 AM »

"Mmmmm beer.  The cause of and solution to all of life's problems" (Homer Simpson).
or is it proof of God's existence as eluded to by Benjamin Franklin. ("Because He wants us to be happy")

..what a magical beverage...

It's Red Stripe Tuesday in my neck o the woods!

:drink: :drink:  :drink:

Miker

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #406 on: October 16, 2007, 07:22:00 PM »

"Beer Ride Across America" does have a catchy sounding name.   ;D

I have tried this, started in Wisconsin, but I have never been able to get any further because there are so many damn good breweries here :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
the only way to make it work, is to pick only one Brewery from each state.  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #407 on: October 16, 2007, 07:51:22 PM »

"Beer Ride Across America" does have a catchy sounding name.   ;D

Don't they refer to these things as a " crawl " ?

B B

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #408 on: October 16, 2007, 09:48:26 PM »

B B

by the end of the night they do  :P
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #409 on: October 17, 2007, 08:08:09 AM »

In Key West....You start out on one side of the street bee bopping in and out bars but by the time you get back down the other you are crawlin...Especially if make the turn point at the Hogs Breath, strong drinkie's there lads.

Miker

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #410 on: October 17, 2007, 08:09:06 AM »

I have tried this, started in Wisconsin, but I have never been able to get any further because there are so many damn good breweries here :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
the only way to make it work, is to pick only one Brewery from each state:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

In some states that will be easier than others.  Good advice, but the larger states (CA, TX, NY, etc.) may need more than one. 

Ride brewery to brewery, 1-2 per day?   :nixweiss:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #411 on: October 17, 2007, 08:11:05 AM »

B B

I have crawled out of bars and even into bars.  Figure something must have been wrong with gravity at the time.  :nixweiss:

Crawling out beats being thrown out, from past experience.......  8)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #412 on: October 17, 2007, 08:13:15 AM »

In Key West....You start out on one side of the street bee bopping in and out bars but by the time you get back down the other you are crawlin...Especially if make the turn point at the Hogs Breath, strong drinkie's there lads.

Miker

Hog's Breath..... I have been there many times and even remember a couple of them.   Chickens in yon rafters - BEWARE!   ;D   

We go from Hogs Breath to Capt. Tonys to Sloppy Joes to .... I forget after that so sometimes we just repeat.   :huepfenjump3:

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #413 on: October 17, 2007, 08:32:24 AM »

Hog's Breath..... I have been there many times and even remember a couple of them.   Chickens in yon rafters - BEWARE!   ;D   

We go from Hogs Breath to Capt. Tonys to Sloppy Joes to .... I forget after that so sometimes we just repeat.   :huepfenjump3:

That short track is a safe bet...I really dislike those chickens, "how that get in my shoe?" had been said before.

Miker

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #414 on: November 02, 2007, 12:19:28 PM »

The Jester got it's new tour pack and new LED idjit light assembly this week (neutral light working again - never had one go bad before) sooooooo.....

Decided to celebrate Happy Friday at beer thirty today a little differently than usual......

Riding to a seafood festival tomorrow where the raw oysters will be plentiful and the beer plentifuller (?).

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #415 on: November 02, 2007, 12:24:27 PM »

Enjoy your trip,  I'm gonna finish off the case of Sam Octoberfest I bought yesterday!   :drink:

Mike

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #416 on: November 02, 2007, 12:26:13 PM »

Oh, and hopefully get a ride out to the J&S Fish Camp but it is still raining down here.

Miker

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #417 on: November 02, 2007, 12:29:20 PM »

Oh, and hopefully get a ride out to the J&S Fish Camp but it is still raining down here.

Miker

The one near Okeechobee?

Hope you get to ride - its supposed to be mid 70's and sunny here in the panhandle. 

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #418 on: November 02, 2007, 12:30:44 PM »

I've got a few Beck's Dark, Stella Artois, and Labatt Blue in the fridge from Halloween that won't see morning.....

I love the seafood ride!  We have nothing like that here.  There might be 2 restaurants within 100 miles that have fresh oysters and one of them is Hooters.   :pepper:
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #419 on: November 02, 2007, 12:36:14 PM »

The one near Okeechobee?

Hope you get to ride - its supposed to be mid 70's and sunny here in the panhandle. 

Yup, I live down here in wellington, used to be a nice place.

Miker
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 298

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 22 queries.