Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 298

Author Topic: Friday Beer Thread  (Read 720163 times)

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
Re: Friday Beer Thread
« Reply #600 on: January 11, 2008, 05:30:17 PM »

ok, I give, what the hell is a margahootie?

Margaritta...they generally make one hoot, and sometimes make wimins show their h.....oh never mind about that... ;D
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #601 on: January 11, 2008, 05:33:24 PM »

Margaritta...they generally make one hoot, and sometimes make wimins show their h.....oh never mind about that... ;D
;) I'm admittedly slow, thanks for the help  ;)

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #602 on: January 11, 2008, 05:39:26 PM »

;) I'm admittedly slow, thanks for the help  ;)

Maybe it a Suthern Thang....you know these Suthern gurls like to use the excuse..."I wuz sooooo druuunk, eye jus' don't rememba WHAT happend..."

TTS Mastertune

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #603 on: January 11, 2008, 05:43:49 PM »

Maybe it a Suthern Thang....you know these Suthern gurls like to use the excuse..."I wuz sooooo druuunk, eye jus' don't rememba WHAT happend..."
I've always wanted to visit the deep south  :nixweiss:

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #604 on: January 11, 2008, 06:04:59 PM »

Tonight it is a

evening. 

Beer thirty here so it's time to pop a top.

Cheers!   :drink:

Good choice :beerchug:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #605 on: January 11, 2008, 06:50:57 PM »

I picked up a couple of bottles of Hoppin Frog's B.O.R.I.S. (Bodacious Oatmeal Russian Imperial Stout) The Crusher Oatmeal-Imperial Stout  :2vrolijk_21:

all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will chew this one for several minutes before you can swallow it  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

This is another one of the best Russian imperial/Oatmeal stouts I have ever tasted. It has it all. Super rich Thick full body and silky smooth chocolatey flavor, with a deep deep "Jacques Cousteau" espresso color.  There are also hints caramel, molasses and vanilla flavors, The Oats compliment everything very well and its quite Possibly the best Oatmeal stout I've ever tasted, Its a little Sweet, but well controlled by the hops and has real nice alcohol finish. This is a BIG Beer at almost 10 % so enjoy it in the comfort of your own home  ;)

Toes in the water, ass in the sand

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #606 on: January 12, 2008, 07:36:14 AM »

I picked up a couple of bottles of Hoppin Frog's B.O.R.I.S. (Bodacious Oatmeal Russian Imperial Stout) The Crusher Oatmeal-Imperial Stout  :2vrolijk_21:

all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will chew this one for several minutes before you can swallow it  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

This is another one of the best Russian imperial/Oatmeal stouts I have ever tasted. It has it all. Super rich Thick full body and silky smooth chocolatey flavor, with a deep deep "Jacques Cousteau" espresso color.  There are also hints caramel, molasses and vanilla flavors, The Oats compliment everything very well and its quite Possibly the best Oatmeal stout I've ever tasted, Its a little Sweet, but well controlled by the hops and has real nice alcohol finish. This is a BIG Beer at almost 10 % so enjoy it in the comfort of your own home  ;)

Being made of oatmeal it has the added benefit of raising your HDL...   Ah, the TRUE breakfast of champions....
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #607 on: January 12, 2008, 02:10:36 PM »

Being made of oatmeal it has the added benefit of raising your HDL...   Ah, the TRUE breakfast of champions....

Aye aye!  I just piped 2 St Bodacious(sic) or something with a blue label and a 10% content from Belgium....mmmmm

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #608 on: January 12, 2008, 02:27:31 PM »

right on brother, right on :2vrolijk_21:

It lowers the total cholesterol count, and raises the high density lipoprotein (HDL) levels. In essence, it keeps the blood vessels clean, also dark beers like red wine contain tannins and flavonoids which act as antioxidants, and are a key factor in the protective effects as well. Numerous studies have found that those who drink 2-3 glasses a day regularly have a much lower mortality rate, and are healthier than those who do not drink.

The vitamin B6 in beer is also believed to be a beneficial component because it prevents the build-up of a harmful amino acid called homocysteine. This substance has been associated with a higher incidence of heart and vascular disease. Those who drank beer were shown to have a 30 percent increase in vitamin B6 in their blood plasma, suggesting that beer, taken in moderation, actually confers more benefits than wine and other liquor.

The medical and pharmacutical industries are getting rich off of the peoples ignorance, and destroying lives in the process. Besides the obvious fact that these people need true spiritual and physical help, they would be much better off mentally and physically, if they allieviated their disorders with a moderate amount of red wine or dark beer. However, any healthy, natural cure to ANY illness is always shot down by an establishment that gets rich off the suffering and ignorance of the people.

so raise your mug and say cheers to good health. :drink: :drink: :drink:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 02:47:44 PM by EAGLE1 »
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #609 on: January 12, 2008, 02:56:08 PM »

right on brother, right on :2vrolijk_21:

It lowers the total cholesterol count, and raises the high density lipoprotein (HDL) levels. In essence, it keeps the blood vessels clean, also dark beers like red wine contain tannins and flavonoids which act as antioxidants, and are a key factor in the protective effects as well. Numerous studies have found that those who drink 2-3 glasses a day regularly have a much lower mortality rate, and are healthier than those who do not drink.

The vitamin B6 in beer is also believed to be a beneficial component because it prevents the build-up of a harmful amino acid called homocysteine. This substance has been associated with a higher incidence of heart and vascular disease. Those who drank beer were shown to have a 30 percent increase in vitamin B6 in their blood plasma, suggesting that beer, taken in moderation, actually confers more benefits than wine and other liquor.

The medical and pharmacutical industries are getting rich off of the peoples ignorance, and destroying lives in the process. Besides the obvious fact that these people need true spiritual and physical help, they would be much better off mentally and physically, if they allieviated their disorders with a moderate amount of red wine or dark beer. However, any healthy, natural cure to ANY illness is always shot down by an establishment that gets rich off the suffering and ignorance of the people.

so raise your mug and say cheers to good health. :drink: :drink: :drink:

Chin Chin...

I do hope the 2-3 glasses are a scale to body weight or livah size or sumtin.  Or is it per meal?

Dang, all I got left is coors lite.

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #610 on: January 12, 2008, 03:29:42 PM »

Picked up a couple of Chimay's!! Anyone of my riding brothers or sisters up for a birthday???  :drink:  SAAAA-LUTE!!!!   :huepfenlol2:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #611 on: January 14, 2008, 11:49:03 AM »

Must be a very thick brew.  10% - after a can or 2, it would be a meal!

Had some Dogfish Head Raison D'Etre Sat. night.  On tap - little too sweet for me. Switched to Sweet Georgia Brown - a little bland, but ok. 

So it was back to Old Faithful (for me) Negra Modelo.   :drink: :drink:

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #612 on: January 14, 2008, 12:14:32 PM »

I just got back from Park City, Utah  all we could get was 3.2 or nothing  >:(
I guess the Mormons don't want to take a chance going limp, when their ole Ladies are standin in line  ;) ;D :huepfenlol2:

Well you can get higher rates, but you have to be sitting at a table where food is served. There is a brew house, Squatters, I was sitting at the bar, had a few beers and was eating there too. I asked for a IPA, they said that because of the alcohol content I couldn't have it where I was sitting. The bar tender said that I had to be sitting at a dinning table in order to have one, even thought I was eating at the bar!! :confused5:

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #613 on: January 14, 2008, 12:20:35 PM »

Ya think trying to give somebody money would be easier....sheesh.

Miker

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #614 on: January 14, 2008, 02:24:39 PM »

Well you can get higher rates, but you have to be sitting at a table where food is served. There is a brew house, Squatters, I was sitting at the bar, had a few beers and was eating there too. I asked for a IPA, they said that because of the alcohol content I couldn't have it where I was sitting. The bar tender said that I had to be sitting at a dinning table in order to have one, even thought I was eating at the bar!! :confused5:

Utah has some strange rules about alcohol...I've been in Park City a few times, and in Salt Lake...I just thought Alabama had some weird rules...

TTS Mastertune
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 298

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 22 queries.