Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 298

Author Topic: Friday Beer Thread  (Read 731587 times)

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
Re: Friday Beer Thread
« Reply #615 on: January 14, 2008, 04:29:21 PM »

I was having dinner one time in Park City when the waitress just stood at the table with her arms crossed starring at me. I mentioned to my wife that a drink would be nice and then the waitress became animated and took our drink order. Seems that you had to ask before she could take the order. When the drinks were poured they sat on the bar for a long time and again another glitch, food had to be on the table before she could bring them or you could go over and pick them up yourself. This happend a while back, so I'm not sure how things are now. Doc

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #616 on: January 14, 2008, 04:40:06 PM »

It's a darn shame that politicians in certain areas try to make it difficult for us to drink the amber nectar of the gods that we not only want, we deserve!   :soapbox:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #617 on: January 14, 2008, 09:59:54 PM »

We've been swillin Miller Chill lately. It's like a beer cooler

I was drinkin two bottles at a time at Beagle's house (he's got big beer glasses  :D )  yesterday

good description there BB, miller marketing guru's have launched yet another flavor in never ending onslaught of kiddie-cocktails
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #618 on: January 15, 2008, 10:17:23 AM »

Not a fan of those Miller Chills.  Don't like that stuff called Tequiza, either.  Don't like a lime in my beer or a lime wedge on top of it especially. Crazy idea that bars around here figure is necessary for Corona & even sometimes Negra Modelo  >:( which pizzes me off.  Can anybody tell I'm not in a good mood today?  Friday seems about a month away.....

Ok, now I will stop complaining & return to biatching, which is like complaining, only a little louder. 

Daydreaming........

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #619 on: January 15, 2008, 10:15:33 PM »

My goodness,  would you look at the mugs!!!! ;D

_Beags
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #620 on: January 16, 2008, 08:41:12 AM »

She has nice beers too!!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #621 on: January 16, 2008, 03:05:32 PM »

iski
     The first NFL game starts at 10AM here and the 2nd one gets over at 5PM. That's 7 hours. If I drink Modelo's for 7 hrs, I don't want to think about the hangover I'd have. Same with the Blacksmiths ( Guiness/Smithwick's)  Beags and I suck up at Patrick's. Gotta pace yourself dude

B B

BB

I don't drink beer like I used to, but when I used to drink beer like I used to, if I drank beers for 7 hours straight - that was a LOT of beer.  Ugly bleary eyed dude staring back at me from the mirror the next morning too many times, so I gave up on trying to kill my liver.  Usually.

West coast the games start 3 hours earlier than the East coast, so I always figured 5 o'clock on the West coast was really 2 o'clock.   

Bar last night had no Modelos, but the Bass Ale was good & cold, so today I am in a better mood plus I know where tonights NM's are cooling off for later consumption.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #622 on: January 16, 2008, 03:10:34 PM »

Biketoberfest/Daytona - always remember to tip the beer girl.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #623 on: January 18, 2008, 07:41:58 AM »

It's Friday again, and I am hopin it's better than last one.  Guess what my work assignment is today?  I have to search U-Tube for IRS videos.  Anyone want to help me?  hee hee!   :coolblue: :cherry:

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #624 on: January 18, 2008, 07:54:28 AM »

It's Friday again, and I am hopin it's better than last one.  Guess what my work assignment is today?  I have to search U-Tube for IRS videos.  Anyone want to help me?  hee hee!   :coolblue: :cherry:

Only if there's Beer!  Happy Friday!
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #625 on: January 18, 2008, 09:10:22 AM »

you get paid for that? i'm in the wrong line of work
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #626 on: January 18, 2008, 09:15:03 AM »

you get paid for that? i'm in the wrong line of work
And well.

Research is research.  This is research.  Gotta be able to walk in shoes before you can tell someone else how to.   ;)

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #627 on: January 18, 2008, 01:07:01 PM »

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine and those who don't.

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.
Remember: Water = Poop, Wine (and beer)  = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine or beer and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of chit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #628 on: January 18, 2008, 01:11:04 PM »

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine and those who don't.
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service

Thank you kind sir, thank you.   :huepfenjump3: :)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #629 on: January 18, 2008, 01:13:40 PM »

Don, you are truley a urinal of knowledge.   :D

Miker
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 298

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 22 queries.