Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 298

Author Topic: Friday Beer Thread  (Read 729727 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Friday Beer Thread
« Reply #645 on: January 25, 2008, 07:43:32 AM »

Beer made from melted arctic ice in Greenland.

Tonight I'm in the mood for:

Disclaimer: The author of the first post of the thread known as the "Friday Beer Thread" hereafter referred to as the Party of the First part does not in any way endorse, encourage, or advise the consumption of any beverages at any time.  This thread is for novelty purposes only.  Drinking any beverage while riding, driving, or in the case of the Party of the Second part, walking and/or crawling, is strongly discouraged.  No liabilities are assumed or indicated by any post here or response to this post here by anyone, anywhere, at any time.  In fact, reading this post is discouraged as there is no good reason for it. Proceed at your own risk and with due caution while reading here.  The Party of the First part may or may not consume beverages and any assumption that the Party of the First part will consume any beverage is only that and nothing more.  Reading at your own risk does not indicate an assumption of any liability.  If you have seen or know where the Party of the First Part's Happy Fun Ball is, please return it at the earliest opportunity, if not sooner.  If you are still reading this please stop here. Thank you.

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #646 on: January 25, 2008, 07:54:22 AM »

Welcome back Friday Beer Thread!  Happy Friday!  I'm taking my growler to the beer store this afternoon for 64oz of something interesting with a 12 pack chaser.  I never make up my mind until I'm there for 20 minutes or so.  Here is a link to their growler program....

http://www.consumersbeverages.com/brew/whatsontap.html?store=16
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #647 on: January 25, 2008, 08:00:53 AM »

Jgeorge - read the list of beers & man I'm jealous.  Nothing like that where I live.  We used to have a drive through beer barn but that closed a few years ago.  Need to ride in your area someday to try these out.

Happy Friday!

Disclaimer: The author of the first post of the thread known as the "Friday Beer Thread" hereafter referred to as the Party of the First part does not in any way endorse, encourage, or advise the consumption of any beverages at any time.  This thread is for novelty purposes only.  Drinking any beverage while riding, driving, or in the case of the Party of the Second part, walking and/or crawling, is strongly discouraged.  No liabilities are assumed or indicated by any post here or response to this post here by anyone, anywhere, at any time.  In fact, reading this post is discouraged as there is no good reason for it. Proceed at your own risk and with due caution while reading here.  The Party of the First part may or may not consume beverages and any assumption that the Party of the First part will consume any beverage is only that and nothing more.  Reading at your own risk does not indicate an assumption of any liability.  If you have seen or know where the Party of the First Part's Happy Fun Ball is, please return it at the earliest opportunity, if not sooner.  If you are still reading this please stop here. Thank you.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #648 on: January 25, 2008, 08:12:11 AM »

I gotta bad head cold.   :-\
Maybe it is a single malt night for me.   :nixweiss:
What mixes good with Zicam anyway?

Miker

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #649 on: January 25, 2008, 08:15:01 AM »

Not sure on a brew with Zicam, Miker. I don't know enough about Scotch to do anything more than confuse myself.  Bourbon guy.

Used to keep a bottle of vodka in the freezer for medicinal purposes only of course.  ;D  When I had a sore throat, a frozen vodka shot seemed to help. 

« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 08:17:14 AM by iski »

hacksaw

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #650 on: January 25, 2008, 08:32:43 AM »

The bottle of yagermeister in the freezer does the trick for me! :-*
2006 UltraClassic Screaming Eagle, SERT, Rineharts, Coastal Moto wheels, raked and stretched, chrome and more chrome

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #651 on: January 25, 2008, 08:33:49 AM »

Disclaimer: The author of the first post of the thread known as the "Friday Beer Thread" hereafter referred to as the Party of the First part does not in any way endorse, encourage, or advise the consumption of any beverages at any time.  This thread is for novelty purposes only.  Drinking any beverage while riding, driving, or in the case of the Party of the Second part, walking and/or crawling, is strongly discouraged.  No liabilities are assumed or indicated by any post here or response to this post here by anyone, anywhere, at any time.  In fact, reading this post is discouraged as there is no good reason for it. Proceed at your own risk and with due caution while reading here.  The Party of the First part may or may not consume beverages and any assumption that the Party of the First part will consume any beverage is only that and nothing more.  Reading at your own risk does not indicate an assumption of any liability.  If you have seen or know where the Party of the First Part's Happy Fun Ball is, please return it at the earliest
opportunity, if not sooner.  If you are still reading this please stop here. Thank you.

Iski

If you don't mind, I'm gonna borrow this and use it where a lot of people are going to be at the same time, but not in an official way.

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #652 on: January 25, 2008, 08:34:48 AM »

The bottle of yagermeister in the freezer does the trick for me! :-*

Capitol idea my man!  The ol Yager....Chill, pour, swig, wince and repeat as often as needed!

Miker

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #653 on: January 25, 2008, 08:45:21 AM »

I gotta bad head cold.   :-\
Maybe it is a single malt night for me.   :nixweiss:
What mixes good with Zicam anyway?

Miker

Hemlock
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #654 on: January 25, 2008, 08:49:03 AM »

Iski

If you don't mind, I'm gonna borrow this and use it where a lot of people are going to be at the same time, but not in an official way.

SBB

Don't mind at all, S/BB, you are welcome to use it in any official or non-official way.   Reminds me, I have another one that is similar:

Disclaimer: The emoticon  :drink:  , hereafter referred to as the emoticon of the First Part, does not in any way

encourage, endorse, cajole, or otherwise indicate an interest in or the practice of the consumption of any beverage.

:nervous: The other emoticons  ;D ;) :pepper: :huepfenjump3: :nixweiss: ,etc. are not held liable or culpable in any

way, form or fashion if they appear next to or near the emoticon of the First Part, and bear no responsibility for their

actions or it's actions or the actions of anyone, anywhere, at any time.  :soapbox: wishes to express its disagreement

with this disclaimer, especially since nobody listens to its occasional sporadic spews of nonsense.  The other

emoticons laugh at it behind it's back, but that's beside the point. If you see the emoticon  :drink: used singularly or

in multiple usage  :drink: :drink: :drink: you may draw your own interpretation or definition.  Please remember a little

yellow smiley ball licking it's lips after a glass of a liquidic substance is visibly poured down it's throat does not indicate

it's actually drinking.  It could be bowling  ??? & that is it's artistic interpretation of same.  Thank you.  :drink:

« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 09:01:15 AM by iski »

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #655 on: January 25, 2008, 09:15:33 AM »

It's Friday so :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #656 on: January 25, 2008, 09:41:49 AM »

I think you may be a little late for some of these guys. Couple of the posts today I haven't figured out what the hell they are saying. :rolleyes3: :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #657 on: January 25, 2008, 10:12:32 AM »

Chip, you can have this one too, it works well.

Rooster452

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 SERK
« Reply #658 on: January 25, 2008, 10:24:43 AM »

Thank God! It's been a lllloooonnnggggg week :wall:..... :pepper: :drink: :drink: :drink:

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #659 on: January 25, 2008, 10:30:48 AM »

Chip, you can have this one too, it works well.

Perfect!

Thanks

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 298

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 22 queries.