Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 298

Author Topic: Friday Beer Thread  (Read 728708 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Friday Beer Thread
« Reply #945 on: February 29, 2008, 12:51:47 PM »

Iski,

that is soo cool, I want one! Where'd you get the beer holster???

Flyndyna

Not mine Flyndyna but can be purchased HERE
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

REGGAB

« Reply #946 on: February 29, 2008, 01:33:05 PM »

I think i've found a new favorite.........as described earlier.

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #947 on: February 29, 2008, 01:52:18 PM »

Not a vodka drinker, but I'll keep an ear open for it.

;D

Quick draw beer:

no no no, you guys are thinkin small potatoes, this is what ya need   ;)  :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Toes in the water, ass in the sand

REGGAB

« Reply #948 on: February 29, 2008, 01:55:18 PM »

no no no, you guys are thinkin small potatoes, this is what ya need   ;)  :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Too much baggage.   ;D

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #949 on: February 29, 2008, 02:34:14 PM »

Oh my, I have to keep to smaller capacities on my person.  Cause I gotta get up and get rid of some before getting more, that way I can tell if I've had too much.  Can't get up - had too much.   ;)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 03:25:13 PM by Mrs.We »

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #950 on: February 29, 2008, 03:31:49 PM »

A couple more hours of the grind and it's off to O'Harley's for me and Bubba_T. His missus is in town (thank God, he was getting kinda weird LOL)  and a friend of hers as well. Ole Bubba's in his glory with two women fawning over him. Me I'll just sit back and enjoy the show. Gonna have a Steak and Shrimp BBQ at Chateau B B tomorrow night. Ms Bubba (shhh don't tell, but they ain't married) wants to jump in my jacuzzi with her girlfriend,kick back and enjoy that good SoCal life we brag about all the time. Beagle and Snoozie should be joining us so it sounds like a party. The fridge is stocked with Modelo's, Sam Admas in 3 varieties, some Guiness, some Miller Chill, some Coors light a few odds and ends I can't remember from last weeks party and of course the fixins for my favorite purple martini's. Who knows maybe that jacuzzi action will be worth a look too.   :oops: Mrs B B doesn't share very well   :P

B B
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 03:34:07 PM by SPIDERMAN »

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #951 on: February 29, 2008, 03:51:25 PM »

A couple more hours of the grind and it's off to O'Harley's for me and Bubba_T. His missus is in town (thank God, he was getting kinda weird LOL)  and a friend of hers as well. Ole Bubba's in his glory with two women fawning over him. Me I'll just sit back and enjoy the show. Gonna have a Steak and Shrimp BBQ at Chateau B B tomorrow night. Ms Bubba (shhh don't tell, but they ain't married) wants to jump in my jacuzzi with her girlfriend,kick back and enjoy that good SoCal life we brag about all the time. Beagle and Snoozie should be joining us so it sounds like a party. The fridge is stocked with Modelo's, Sam Admas in 3 varieties, some Guiness, some Miller Chill, some Coors light a few odds and ends I can't remember from last weeks party and of course the fixins for my favorite purple martini's. Who knows maybe that jacuzzi action will be worth a look too.   :oops: Mrs B B doesn't share very well   :P

B B
Sounds like you have a great weekend planned - enjoy. 

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #952 on: February 29, 2008, 04:15:29 PM »

B B
You knew somebody had to do this
 :worthless:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #953 on: February 29, 2008, 05:38:11 PM »

I think i've found a new favorite.........as described earlier.

Will be buying this one for sure.  Name seems appropriate - takes balls to name it that.

BB - You're having a helluva party with great beer & live entertainment - pics in this thread are usual & customary. 

Wish I was on the way to Daytona but its banquet time tomorrow night with  :drink: :drink: :drink:

Dazed & Infused is great beer if ya like hops & I like hops!  Beer thirty came a little early today.  :drink:

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #954 on: February 29, 2008, 11:08:56 PM »

Two Margahooties, Negra Modelo, two black and tans....I'm feeling fine.  B B wish we were out there in 'Dago with ya'll...I'm currently drinking a left over Heiny...but no hot tub, bro...
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #955 on: February 29, 2008, 11:58:36 PM »

Will be buying this one for sure.  Name seems appropriate - takes balls to name it that.

BB - You're having a helluva party with great beer & live entertainment - pics in this thread are usual & customary. 

Wish I was on the way to Daytona but its banquet time tomorrow night with  :drink: :drink: :drink:

Dazed & Infused is great beer if ya like hops & I like hops!  Beer thirty came a little early today.  :drink:

take it as a warning, your fate, if you attempt to over indulge in this 11.1 % barley wine

yea man, love dat chit, local pub has it on tap, way way better than the bottled, you can smell the hops from across the bar when he pulls the handle  ::)
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #956 on: March 01, 2008, 02:10:31 AM »

take it as a warning, your fate, if you attempt to over indulge in this 11.1 % barley wine

yea man, love dat chit, local pub has it on tap, way way better than the bottled, you can smell the hops from across the bar when he pulls the handle  ::)

Margahooties are Sat. night this week.

A local pub sells the Blithering Idiot & from my experience with barleywines, they a;; can have that effect.  ;D

Would love to have hazed & Infused on tap.  Damn fine brew & so far everyone else agrees that tried it here.   :drink: :drink: :drink:

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #957 on: March 01, 2008, 08:02:37 PM »

i got my score card back from the brew contest. scored a 30 not bad for my first entry, had some positve feedback from the judges
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #958 on: March 01, 2008, 08:06:20 PM »

i got my score card back from the brew contest. scored a 30 not bad for my first entry, had some positve feedback from the judges
Any chance of an end of winter beer tasting at the naitram's??   :drink:   :nixweiss:   :bananarock:

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #959 on: March 01, 2008, 08:11:45 PM »

What is the scoring criteria, Neal?  What does a score of 30 mean?
   :nixweiss:
Scott
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 298

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 22 queries.