Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

Blocking air coming up in front of the tank

(1/4) > >>

mjb765:
2018 CVO Road Glide....wind coming up from in front of the gas tank. On my 2020 Limited I have black shields that connect to the eng guard, but that only works with the full size guard. That bike has a much calmer ride (less air around the rider) than the 2018 CVO. Will the front spoiler fix any of this air coming up or does anybody have any other solutions. Looking at this spoiler.

https://www.advanblack.com/color-matched-fairing-spoiler-kit-for-2017-harley-road-glide.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw6p-oBhAYEiwAgg2PggthBzqM1ijm_oN3PCuP1fy4GOZQn9Lpu4O4aqX12klkYTH2eLNyJRoCtJoQAvD_BwE

motor1:
I had that exact spoiler on my FLTRXSE (2022) and it didn’t help with the airflow between the tank and spoiler.

mjb765:

--- Quote from: motor1 on September 20, 2023, 10:31:46 PM ---I had that exact spoiler on my FLTRXSE (2022) and it didn’t help with the airflow between the tank and spoiler.

--- End quote ---

Thank you....then I won't waste my time with it. Good to know!!

fastfreddy:
 kuryakin makes a fork baffle for the rushmore .... i have one on my 16 RGU seems to work ok

mjb765:

--- Quote from: fastfreddy on September 21, 2023, 01:32:55 PM --- kuryakin makes a fork baffle for the rushmore .... i have one on my 16 RGU seems to work ok

--- End quote ---

Yep..that's what I ordered...we'll see.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version