Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Pics visit and AMA Races  (Read 13399 times)

harleydiva

Re: Pics visit and AMA Races
« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2007, 06:45:02 PM »

That's it for me!

Terry and Suzanne, thanks for showing us around your great city and surrounding area last weekend.  I had an absolute blast and I know the Georgia gang did, too!  It was great to see some of my closest friends from the site again, as well as meet a bunch more of the super folks from Memphis, including PHAZE and the whole gang that he brought with him.

Folks, if you haven't been out to one of the events to meet people from this site, you simply are not getting everything out of being a member here that you should.  We have some of the greatest individuals I've ever met right here and you owe it to yourself to take part in either one of the formal gatherings yet to come, such as Nelson, or one of the many other weekend getaway type things like Hot Springs or the numerous other opportunities that pop up in the Events General section.  You will not regret it and you will take with you memories that will last the rest of your life!

Thanks again to everyone for such a great time last weekend in Memphis and Birmingham!!!!

You're so welcome!   :)   We really enjoyed visiting with you guys in Birmingham.  There are so many more wonderful trails that we didn't have time to share with y'all.   Time simply went by too quickly.  It's so wonderful that we have made such good friends from this site.

Happy and Safe Trails

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2007, 07:28:52 PM »

Hey, John, post some more pictures and comments so we have some more funny chit to read from both you and Dave! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Someone needs to tell this guy his groin is on fire!!!

LET HIM FINISH COOKING IT FIRST. :huepfenlol2:

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #182 on: April 26, 2007, 08:01:10 PM »

Hey, John, post some more pictures and comments so we have some more funny chit to read from both you and Dave! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Dont know what got into to me when I got home from work today, but its a blast to log on the site and make myself and any one else who wants to laugh. :huepfenlol2:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.