Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Miles or Post's  (Read 5029 times)

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
Re: Miles or Post's
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 08:18:30 PM »

JC...visiting you guys is on my list too!!  If I could stretch this thing into more than 2 weeks, we might pay a visit for a night and you and anyone else could ride a bit along the way with us.  I'd love to do the PCH.  I've been from Santa Fe, Taos, Durango, Mesa Verde, Telluride, Silverton, Ouray, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Gunnison...but it was all in a cage taking photographs and doing some high altitude hiking/backpacking.  Would like to ride some of those roads again, and add quite a few to them.  To save a few days, I might ship and ride back, like you guys did.

Has anyone ever considered a CVO GTG in somewhere like Durango or Taos?  Seems those two places would be good places to have one.  Or we could just take over Silverton....

Either way, the bike is going to see some serious miles next year.

Sorry, I don't think anyone has EVER sugested that...
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2007, 09:10:07 PM »

Has anyone ever considered a CVO GTG in somewhere like Durango or Taos?  Seems those two places would be good places to have one.  

????????????????????????????????????????????  TC, how so

B B

twincam

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2007, 09:15:52 PM »

How true, JC...I was talking to a guy Sunday who has an 05 SEFB and he put 330 miles on it last year. His Street Glide has 6K on it though.

There are a LOT of people out there I talk to who putt around on the weekends and never really go anywhere on the bike other than very near home....nothing wrong with that, because then they don't need to spend money on GPS, Corbin Seats, etc, etc... ;)  My problem is not having enough time right now to go the places I really want to go.  Next year, come hell or high water, I'm going to be at least out in the NM, AZ, UT, CO, ID, MT, WY area for at least 2 weeks. :2vrolijk_21:
TC, if you are in southern AZ, conceder this a invitation, can show you places like Bisbee, tombstone, and more. good riding here bro. Randy

twincam

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2007, 09:20:28 PM »

Has anyone ever considered a CVO GTG in somewhere like Durango or Taos? 
[/quote]
 or southern AZ in say the early spring when riding is still chitty everywhere else?????????????
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 23 queries.