Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Where do you buy cooling bandana/vest  (Read 13780 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Where do you buy cooling bandana/vest
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2007, 10:11:35 AM »

We got our Cool Vest at the local BMW Motorcycle dealership.  The Cool bandannas I see at most of the larger motorcycle events.  They're both worth their money if you're riding in the Calif. heat.

The Cool Vest we just dumped in the Gatorade ice bucket.......then I filled my pockets with ice.  It sure makes for a lot more bearable ride when it's 112 degrees out there in that desert.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Tros

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2007, 12:44:41 PM »

Ahhhhhhhh McGyver's personal shopper weighs in.

wadabunchawiseguysyous

B B

I thought you wanted to roll your own coolchilloutbandanathingiemabobforthat60'sheadbandlook, I guess not.  :nixweiss:

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2007, 01:33:22 PM »

Sorry BB - Here is a link to CoolBandanas - http://www.coolbandanas.com/

Can still get you some of the camoflauge ones if you like.   :nixweiss:

You are supposed to keep your body comfortable, to getting to the extremes, right?  What does your Dr say?   :nixweiss:

:cherry:

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2007, 06:13:35 PM »

I got all my chit in the Universal Digital Pattern....  matches my work duds ..... gotta be color coordinated; and mostly i aint gotta worry about mixin it up with other folks stuff ( ceptin maybe mr and mrs we)  :2vrolijk_21:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2007, 07:17:18 PM »

Sorry BB - Here is a link to CoolBandanas - http://www.coolbandanas.com/

Can still get you some of the camoflauge ones if you like.   :nixweiss:

You ooare supposed to keep your body comfortable, to getting to the extremes, right?  What does your Dr say?   :nixweiss:

:cherry:

My doctors (I have three)think I'm nuts. 1st question is always " you still riding your Harleys ?"  They were overjoyed when they found out I went bouncing down the pavement at 100 klicks outside Toronto two years ago. Especially the one who put in my hip and knee. Anyway, ridin in he heat is tough because heart speeds up and I go into atrial fibrillation if I get too hot. I've been across the Mojave in August and had to stop every 50 miles and soak all my clothes. So, I figured this stuff would work better and be easier to deal with than sloshin across the parkin lot drippin wet only to be bone dry 30 miles later. I've got a CoolBandana on the way from GhostRider. Gotta look into the vest. The Mojave gets up to 120 at mid-day out by Baker on I-15 in the summer. I plan on being to Vegas by 0930 or 1000 and to my 1st motel by 1300. Gonna hang out by the pool, swim a bit, have a couple cold beers some dinner, got to bed and get up early and do it again the next day. I should be up high in the mountains of Utah by 1100 on the day. After that it should be a piece of cake all the way to Nelson. Bubba_T and Jamie will be coming across I-90 and I'm gonna hook upwith them wherever I-15 hits I-90 and into Spokane. Lotsa beer that night, sleep late easy couple hundred to Nelson and yippekayay I get to see all of you good folks again.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 10:12:07 PM by SPIDERMAN »

bigdog257

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2007, 09:08:51 PM »

Spider I can't help but I think the song is Shaft by Issac Hayes

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2007, 10:13:19 PM »

Spider I can't help but I think the song is Shaft by Issac Hayes

bigdog
          Say the magic word and down comes the duck  ding ding ding give that man a ceegar  :2vrolijk_21:

B B

nixobilly

• Elite CVO Member
  • 07 'CUSE2 B & O ------ 09 BMW R1200GSA
    • TX
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2007, 10:24:24 PM »

Thank you Macgyver 

And now would anyone care to tell me when I can just buy the articles in question ?

Thanks

B B

LMFAO!!!!!

I followed mr-magoo's instructions (very wise grasshopper) and made a magoo-mcgyver custom-cooling bandana today!

I got my flax seeds at whole foods -- should cost about $1 and use one of you fav bandanas instead of whatever the mass produced chinese & american businessmen think you ought to buy.

Spidey,

See msg, you can send me your bandana --- I'll cost you 2 beers in Nelson!

Do it soon as we only have 69 or so days to when I leave for the little road trip.

Mark 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 10:27:06 PM by nixobilly »
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 21 queries.