Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Author Topic: Hot chick on se v-rod- can anyone identify?  (Read 20471 times)

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re: Hot chick on se v-rod- can anyone identify?
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2007, 11:05:42 PM »

here is another shot of her in action. she is hot!   dave

Yes Dave she is hot! THATS MY WIFE!!!!!! ANY QUESTIONS!!!!!

Yes she can ride that Vrod!!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2007, 12:16:24 AM »

I am absolutely positive it is her, with her screamn' eagle chaps, the light that DCFireman put on the bike when it was his, and their marriage was not even a gleam in either of their eyes.  Right Hair, Right body, Right Bike, Right Attitude - I can do anything and will!  It is VGirl, alright!   :cherry:

You are absolutey correct!  That is TheVgirl in the SE Chaps that I got for Christmas (and still make me smile every time I pull them out of the closet) on the SE Vrod I bought from DCFiremann but not with the "Right Attitude" at that exact moment!!  I was pouting (can't you tell?) because my first run was so bad!! (B B - The quick shifter SUCKS!!!)   Yep, I rode down alone and thought I'd wow the crowd because I just knew I'd be great at it.  But I sucked!  10 seconds wasn't even close to the qualifying time!!!  A guy named Mike, from Powder Springs, GA, qualified for the finals with a time of 8.8 seconds on a Deluxe (with a Jim's 120)!!!  I didn't feel quite so bad when as I was leaving he came over to ask me for my phone number and then explained he drag races in South Georgia every weekend. 

Oh yea, I won though! 

And that headlight is coming off.  I am putting the HD billet headlight on with the chrome bracket that I had engraved and relocating the turn signals. 

And thanks to the guy who posted the photos.  I remember meeting a guy there with a blue CVO bike that I discussed the site with and the Maggie Valley rally!  That must be you. 

I also met two couples with each lady on SE Fatboys and each husband on SE Vrods that I told about the site.  I wonder if they ever joined! 

~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2007, 12:20:56 AM »

Dang, wish I made it before DC and V's posts, I was going to say she looked married......................she has that happy married look :2vrolijk_21:

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2007, 12:25:44 AM »

hdfxr3,
do you remember the rest of the stats from the qualifying time?  I was just thinking about that.  He ran against that big guy on the Hayabusa, didn't he?  Wasn't it something like 8.8 secs at 166 mph and 154 hp?  All I remember is it was some ungodly numbers for a cruiser!

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2007, 02:05:39 AM »

Thanks for clarifying.  Vernee, I am so glad you are lovin your bike enough to ride to an event like this on your own.  I still can't do that.  I am so proud of you and what you can do.  You gotta be too!  Congrats Mike and Vernee on your recent marriage and as you struggle through the selling one house and moving to a new one.  You guys are going to be living real close to Jamey and I and we sure do hope we will get to see more of you two.  Dave, thanks for posting pics and asking questions.  This is fun.   :cherry:

BB -   Modelos in Nelson - definately 

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2007, 05:47:36 AM »

Candy right before Christmas rolled around. Mr Wonderful here could not for the life of him figure what his wonderful wife wanted for Christmas. So what do I do?????? Well dummy why don't you ask her! So I did.

Well this set of leathers that she wanted looked just OK in the catalog. Yep on paper they looked just OK. So off to my favorite dealer to pick them up. Mrs Christina (at Rockville HD) that also answers to mom( yes she is older then even me) told me. HONEY I think you are toooo late on this one. We have the chaps but the jackets are long gone. What  :nixweiss: what do you mean?????? So they got on the dealer locater and found one. Had it shipped overnight for me and the girls in the motor clothes department even wrapped them for me.

When they arrived I looked at them and thought they again were just OK. Till Christmas morning when Mrs Dawg opened the box and put them on. DAMN!!!!!!! They look really good on here.

I am very lucky and very proud to have here as MY WIFE!!!!!! 

Dave thanks for starting this thread. It makes me know how lucky I really am.

OK guys and girls I am getting to mushy here so I must be moving on!!!!!

THANKS NEAL!!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2007, 08:19:07 AM »

Nancy?  Who said anything about Nancy?  I was thinking more along the lines of that semi-CVO bike....  or maybe ol' Maudie.  But the real challenge would be Otis' sleeper or maybe Grover's!!   :2vrolijk_21:

V

You need to hang with Dawg more.
You clearly don't understand what a sleeper is and how fast that Lowrider is.
Teach her Dawg. Once again she's showing her inexperience!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2007, 08:30:58 AM »

Vernee, I am so glad you are lovin your bike enough to ride to an event like this on your own.  I still can't do that.  I am so proud of you and what you can do.  You gotta be too!  Congrats Mike and Vernee on your recent marriage and as you struggle through the selling one house and moving to a new one.  You guys are going to be living real close to Jamey and I and we sure do hope we will get to see more of you two.  Dave, thanks for posting pics and asking questions.  This is fun.   :cherry:

BB -   Modelos in Nelson - definately 

I do love it and most of my riding is alone.   In fact, the only time Dawg and I have rode together has been at rallies.  We have never had the two bikes together any other time.    :nixweiss:

I have never been afraid to ride it anywhere alone, but then again, that might not be a good thing. :'(  My son flipped when he heard about me riding to meet JC, AK, and crew.  He was like, "Mom, you have never met them.  You know nothing about them!"  But with this site, I seemed to know them and never thought twice about it.  JC and Terri laughed at that when JC brought Terri down a few months ago.  Another factor is that I never have to worry about being alone long at any event.  The minute I ride up on it, people start walking over to ask questions about it. :carrot: It is bizarre.  It gets more attention than any bike I've ever seen.  I think part of it is that most people don't know what it is!!  ::)

I do love my Vrod, but remind myself that it is just a motorcycle, and cannot think of it as a prized posession.  I haven't rode it as much lately because I know if the house doesn't sell quick, I'll have no choice but to sell it to pay the bills.  I am unemployed with 4 kids and the house isn't even close to being ready to put on the market.  I am trying to move furniture from one house to three different houses and it's just not working out.  I am used to getting everything done at the speed of light.  This process has moved slower than molasses in the wintertime!!  I need to take her out and open her up just for stress relief, but if I do that, something will not get down around the house and I'll feel worse afterwards.  It's a double-edged sword... BUT HASN'T OWNING A HARLEY ALWAYS BEEN A DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD???

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2007, 08:51:52 AM »

The Dawg would have to be around for him to do that, now wouldn't he?  As usual, Chip, you have a way with words, always saying exactly the wrong thing at exactly the right time!!  The Dawg isn't down here helping me move, but he probably will be riding with you on Sunday.  Any questions???????

Still testy HUH?
Good girl!
That's what we like about you V.
At least when Nancy and I are riding with Dawg on Sunday there will not be a need for another "side of the interstate" pep talk!
Listen to your man. That's what he's for! He can help you but that requires you to listen!

« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 03:24:35 PM by Silver-Black »

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2007, 09:26:23 AM »

s/b, do all men just skim instead of reading?  You don't even have to read between the lines on that one!!  Dawg will not be riding with ME!  He will be riding with friends in the charity ride!  HE IS NOT HERE!  He will not be here.  Do I need to make it any clearer?  He chose not to come down today but instead go to Charlotte for the Charity ride tomorrow.  I do listen and will listen but "my man" has to be here or at least 'with me' for that to happen!! You are pissing me off about as bad as he is pissing me off!!  AM I TESTY??  Maybe!!  But stupid is more like it! 

"V"
 :znothingfunny:

See you on Sunday Dawg! You da man!

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

hdfxr3

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • AL

• CVO1: fxr4 screaming yellow
    • CVO2: fxr2 stone cold blue
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2007, 11:07:19 AM »

Well, testy as everyone seems to be this am, i'll post this nice shot of v-girl in staging area at dyno event. V sounds like she needs therapy and a good short  ride would clear her head and let her sort out her move. This has been fun event..and sharing these with other folks.  Hope to meet some of you soon on my fxr3 or my 07 road glide.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2007, 11:50:31 AM »

The minute I ride up on it, people start walking over to ask questions about it. :carrot: It is bizarre.  It gets more attention than any bike I've ever seen.  

V,
     Give yourself some credit girl. 

It's not just the bike, it's the W O M A N riding it.

Believe me, I had one, so much like yours it's errie. Same paint, same Thunderheader, same backrest  and believe me when this fat C.O.B.B. pulled up on his, he didn't attact a crowd.

B B

hdfxr3

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • AL

• CVO1: fxr4 screaming yellow
    • CVO2: fxr2 stone cold blue
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2007, 12:05:03 PM »

amen! Its a complement to the rider! Opens up to conversation. Think about it!  dave

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2007, 01:23:25 AM »

DAVE I really want to say THANK YOU  for this thread.

I love that women more than anyone knows (except her) She is special. And she loves to ride.  That is a good thing for us. Sometimes on her own and a lot of the time behind me. That is how she likes it. I always give her the choice. She has done very well since she started riding the Vrod. I can tell you first hand the bike is fast, and she has no problem with it. It is a lot of fun riding down the road and then when you are not looking this ungodly sound comes blowing by you. Sometimes scaring the S^&T out of you! All I can do is laugh. Hell I created that monster, yep both of them.

A lot of people on this board have a lot of fun messing with her. Sometimes she gets up in the pipes but we ( all of us ) just sit back and laugh. She is the most fun I can remember having in a long time!

Chip and Nancy, "V" and I discussed the MB thing and we might take you up on it. It may only be for a day or two. But we both agreed it would be a blast and we all need to get away. Yep two girls and one DAWG up against one BALCK/SILVER. Ah don't forget the infamous Hubbard and ole Maudie!!!!! We are working on it, not sure yet but should know in a few days!

Thanks again to everyone for this wonderful thread. See there I go getting mushy again!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2007, 02:48:43 PM »

So how was the ride?  Pics?  And just where/when did you get to unwind either bike?  I just don't see you two riding in a charity ride together!!!  Too much testerone, too much HP, and two big egos to stay in the staggered formation to go too S-L-O-W!  (Nancy, you will have to give us a full report!!!)
 :worthless:

Today is a perfect day for a ride!  After the flood in Greenville yesterday and in Rome last night, I woke up to beautiful blue skies!  I woke up and thought, "Man, I'll take the V out!"  Then I rolled over and every muscle screamed GRRRRRR!  I then decided it would be hazardous to our health because I am so tired I would drop her at the first traffic light!!  Dang it sucks getting old! :-\

V
2000 bikes!
or, about 3 miles of bikes
From Knights Stadium in SC to Lowe's Motor Speedway
We had VIP passes so we were upfront of the line,,,, no worrying about the crazies in the back.
On the way home raced a 124"  T-man built Street Glide. I would say he had 5 to 10 more ponies but also probably another 150 lbs than me.
Never saw him when we rolled on. He was a 100 to 110 mph rider. Not guts no glory!
Had the dreaded #$%&$# wobble again. Was running about 120, that really pisses me off.
That has to go away or the Frontier will!
Sucks doesn't it.
I love the bike, but don't plan on dieing on it.

And "V",
You need to talk with Dawg.
He clearly needs to explain to you about how a man (or woman in Nancy's case) can never have too much horsepower!

Get that house done so you and him can be together and he can straighten you out!
You definitely need a little of Dawg's training!

Look forward to seeing you and Dawg at the beach!

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 21 queries.