Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  All

Author Topic: What Cleaner Is Best???  (Read 25484 times)

REGGAB

Re: What Cleaner Is Best???
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2007, 10:09:08 PM »

Go on then, if I canget it I will try it BUT what about wheel protection? :confused5:

That is just it, use Glare on the wheels.  Works good.  Lasts a long time. 5 years. :coolblue:

Smiler

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2007, 02:55:42 PM »

That is just it, use Glare on the wheels.  Works good.  Lasts a long time. 5 years. :coolblue:
Do  you have shares in the company or something lol ;D

displacing air

• Elite CVO Member
  • I am glad God answers no sometimes!
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2007, 05:53:22 PM »

Hey Bagger,

Have you worked up the balls to try the brillo yet?

Barry
2006 SEUC ...Watermelon Flavor!

REGGAB

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2007, 07:34:37 AM »

Hey Bagger,

Have you worked up the balls to try the brillo yet?

Barry

Yep, but I pvssed out due to time constraints.  I'll get to it.

REGGAB

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2007, 07:39:09 AM »

Do  you have shares in the company or something lol ;D

LOL :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:, no, but I wish I did, and I'd be upfront about it if I did.  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: The bottom line is, the stuff works very well.  Use it if you want to, or don't.  The choice is your's.  I'm merely recommending what I believe to be a superior product.  I used to use Rejex, which worked good, but required constant reapplication.  Once Glare is on, it's on.  End of mission.

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2007, 08:50:19 AM »

mothers products work for me
2000 FLTRSEI
1995 Fatboy... Apes, Foot Clutch,Jockey Shift 6Gal Tanks/Flames
 RIDE SOBER

Smiler

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2007, 04:48:50 AM »

LOL :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:, no, but I wish I did, and I'd be upfront about it if I did.  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: The bottom line is, the stuff works very well.  Use it if you want to, or don't.  The choice is your's.  I'm merely recommending what I believe to be a superior product.  I used to use Rejex, which worked good, but required constant reapplication.  Once Glare is on, it's on.  End of mission.

Do you have a website, tried Google but to no avail :nixweiss:

REGGAB

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2007, 07:53:39 AM »

Do you have a website, tried Google but to no avail :nixweiss:

http://autopolish.net/  If you order, don't forget to ask for your 10% discount.

Smiler

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2007, 05:27:15 PM »

http://autopolish.net/  If you order, don't forget to ask for your 10% discount.
Thanks that's great.  Which of their products are you recommending?

FLHRSERAY

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2007, 06:25:50 PM »

The best cleaner,thats a easy one.......my Wife!!!!

REGGAB

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2007, 08:46:02 PM »

I'll tell you what I've ordered, since that would be what I'd recommend, less two items.  I ordered the Concourse kit, which contains the Pro Polish, Micro, and Spider.  I also ordered a bottle of the vinyl and leather cleaner, a bottle of the rapid action spray, and 3 of their microfiber cloths.  Total bill to my door in Alabama was about $130.00 after the CVO Harley 10% discount.  Website has details on all of these products.  They make plenty of other stuff too such as a washing soap, some sort of clay polish, wheel cleaner, and stuff that removes oxidation.  I bought what I thought was applicable for me, and if I had it to do over, I probably would not buy the rapid action spray.  I bought it thinking it would perform like a quick detailer like Harley's spray cleaner and polish, but it isn't much different than the Pro Polish.  Since I've ordered, they've come out with some stuff called Sahara, which supposedly is a quick detailer.  Others on here have used it and have reported that it works very well.  I also think I'd pass on the microfiber cloths, since I can get ones just as good at Advance Auto.  The other stuff I bought has all come in quite handy.

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2007, 11:57:30 AM »

I've used several of their products.  You've got a dark colored bike, so the two things that are must haves in my book, is the Glare Spyder and Pro Polish.  The Spyder will revove those fine swirls and scratches which are inevitable on a dark bike...also works well on the chrome.  The Pro Polish is the follow up application, or stand alone.  There is no product that even comes close to the results you'll achieve with this product.

I've also got the Sahara product...it's good stuff to use once you've got the bugs off.  It'll get road dust off the bike without leaving any scratches.  The wash is good stuff as well and won't strip the bike.  The wheel cleaner is some of the best I've ever used, but it's pricey.  It's good for the motor too.  The Leather stuff is light years better than the Harley Goop chit...conditions the leather, protects it from UV, and soaks right in without being greasy.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2007, 02:38:04 PM »

Let me say up front here the best (I MEAN BEST) quick cleaner/wax is Bright One by Pro-Wax

Now that I got your attention,

I agree that Glare has some very good products designed for cleaning waxing and polishing, also I would suggest Master Formula, same kind of product line with same kind of results very very good products. Most of there products require a full cleaning of the bike, not one of those 1/2 jobs before going out on a ride.

I used to use Mist-n-Shine by Wizards just for cleaning, Quick Detailer by Mequires works good also. I would use these when I didn't have the time to use Glare for a quick clean of the bike. I agree S100 is a very good cleaner/wax but as some have said make sure you get all the residue off before leaving it in the sun.

Now let me tell you about Brite One (Pro-Wax), this stuff has a great smell that just makes you feel good like Mist-n-Shine has. This stuff clean's and waxes just like S100 Detail+Wax but works better, and I haven't had the problem of the sun with left behind residue. I found this stuff at a swap meet about two years ago, I talked to the owner of the company as he was selling it in a booth. I see the guy from time to time at our local swap meets, the company is about 50 miles from me. The next time I see him I will work on him to get a cvo discount for our group, I will post it when I do.

You guys have to try this stuff, I personally guarantee this is the best stuff on this planet. Here's a link.
http://www.brite1inc.com/

Roy.........

Johnny80s

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2007, 10:54:57 PM »

Has anyone used the stuff by clean cycle products?  They sent me a quart when I purchased an Air Force Blaster.  I have only used it twice and I threw my S100 crap right in the garbage.  I was thinking of buying some more of it but now you guys have me thinking of other things to try.

Ceej

• HD C-ustomer V-ery O-ften
  • Elite CVO Member
  • You've found CVOHarley.com, Now seek counseling...
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2007, 12:49:42 AM »

Ok, My best buds father in law has a few pebble beach cars including one that got best of show in 05 i think. Anyhow, I would never use this stuff on something that got mega miles or sat outside much, but my CVO is pampered like his cars are and as such, a few extra dollars is no big deal, so that said...Zymol is some impressive chit. They have an excellent 2 step clay system to start. Then they have a cleaner called Zymol HD Cleanse that is nicknamed chocolate sauce that is real sweet, actually uses a cocoa extract and almond meal I believe. All there stuff is all natural designed to feed the natural oils a common carwash or cleaner will remove from your paint. Follow the system and there is NO - Never any residue. You need a quick clean up, set it in the sun and break out some bottled water, mist and buff. No swirl marks, smells delicious, the wax - they call a glaze is made from the highest percentage carnuba available plus oils and extract from everything from bannanas to cantalope.

I don't know if its worth the money or not. I do know it is awesome. I do know its used exclusively on many many multi million dollar cars. I do know its expensive, but then again, this is not your ordinary bike - IMHO. I do know I get questioned all the time - "What the heck do you use on that thing?" - Thats my $2 worth...2 cents wouldn't even begin to talk about this stuff. Oh yeah, won another show last week and runner up best in show, the sucker looked like it was dripping wet - and the bugs wipe right off - Zymol ;)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 01:00:51 AM by Ceej »
2004 SEEG
1995 FLHR
2000 FLSTF
1968 RSSS

Eagle Rider #1747

There really is a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown........:)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  All

Page created in 0.527 seconds with 21 queries.