Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Another strange problem  (Read 970 times)

copout221

• Still Shopping !
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
    • Taillight Solutions
Another strange problem
« on: May 15, 2007, 12:10:18 AM »

Ok, I just experienced another strange problem with my 2007 CVO Ultra and hope someone can give me an idea of what happened.

It was just over 90 degrees out today and I was riding with no problems. All of a sudden I noticed the passing / spot lamps were not working so I attempted to cycle the switch. This did nothing and I noticed my cruise control was also not working (same switch) with no lights on the switch illuminating. So I parked the bike and returned to it approx one hour later. After starting the motor the spot lamp switch lamp was on and the lights were working as designed. In addition, the cruise control was now working. I rode the bike the remainder of the day without any more problems but would love to know what may have happened. I initially suspected a blown fuse but apparently there is some sort of circuit breaker system for this switch and it's functions since it started working again.

Anyone who has heard of this or has a wiring schematic of this circuit would be a great help. I would like to troubleshoot this problem before taking it to the stealer and leaving it for those monkeys.

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 22 queries.