Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: EXHAUST FOR 07' SERK  (Read 1125 times)

$$fathead$

• CVO1: 07' FLHRKSE3
EXHAUST FOR 07' SERK
« on: May 23, 2007, 01:38:24 PM »

Hello, everyone! Glad to find group like this. I'm hoping to get enough information to make a decision on what kind of pipes to get for my bike. My last bike was a 95' RK, someone wanted it more than me (not really they just thought they did). Anyway, no insurance (was keeping it in my garage, not riding) that happend about 6 yrs ago. Haven't had the funds for sometime, and i couldn't decide what to get, until I seen the 07' CVO B/I RK. WOW, soon as I seen it I knew I had to have it!!! (w/insurance). OK so it's mine now (677 miles), my pipes sound like $hit. I have talked to all of the dealers in my area (Indianapolis, IN) waste of time. Eather they think I should buy the most expensive or what they have on hand. But I did talk to the kick a$$ shop in Munster, IN (Calumet HD, where I bought my scoot) Southside Johnny suggested a SERK and RH true duals and some time on the Dyno. But why i didn't go w/SS Johnny's suggestion is because he said both pipes would be on the RH side!?! Not sure I'm liking the void on the other. If you guys have suggestions, and pics!!, I would appriceate them. Now on the $$ issue, I'm not rich but I'd rather get what I want rather than settle. You guys fall asleep?
Weather you think you can, or you can not, your right

Coyote.

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 SE Ultra - Buried in the back yard where it belongs.
    • CVO2: Already learned that lesson
Re: EXHAUST FOR 07' SERK
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 11:16:14 PM »

RH True Duals are not both on one side.  :-\

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.