Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Where is Spydglide?  (Read 5935 times)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: Where is Spydglide?
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2007, 09:52:33 PM »

thanks guys (and Bootsy).....the ride down to the water did me a world of good today.  I'm planning a ride up to Maggie Valley for this weekend.  Got some catching up to do.  :) har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

UK Dave

• Elite CVO Member
  • Born to be wild - well, for a few days at least
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2007, 08:28:37 PM »

I lost my Mother a couple of years ago to lung cancer - she was in Aberdeen and I was in South of England

the 1000 mile round trips were no picnic and even though I visited as often as I could and stayed for as long as I could, I still managed to be on the way when she finally passed

Thank God she did not suffer and her palliative care was second to none - thank you McMillan and Marie Curie nurses

Cheers

Dave
If you're not living on the edge - you're taking up too much room!

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2007, 10:47:56 PM »

Oh yeah, UK Dave, we all go thru it one way or another.....but, ea. one is different, as it should be.  Good to hear from you.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2007, 11:35:13 AM »

Hey Spydie's back! Sorry to hear about your Mom Spyder. My thoughts are with you. Glad to see you back. Be well and we'll meet someday, maybe in Hot Springs? Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2007, 09:23:38 PM »

thanks Hoist!  I just spent the night in Hot Springs (NC).....it's on the App. Trail.  Took a little 5 day ride thru the mountains of NC, Tenn, and Virginia.  Did me a world of good to ride the SEEG thru all the twisty's I could find in the Blue Ridge Mtns.  Just got home and trying to come back to all the  'reality' that I've escaped for a week.  See 'ya down the road.  :2vrolijk_21: spyder

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2007, 09:38:53 PM »

Spyder,
So sorry to hear of your loss. I know it's not easy and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take Care,

Ed
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

displacing air

• Elite CVO Member
  • I am glad God answers no sometimes!
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2007, 02:40:20 PM »

Spyde,

Think the world of ya...

So sorry to hear about your loss. If there is anything I can do or you
just need to talk...Call...I am a good listener. Glad to hear you had some
time to yourself.

Your Friend,
Barry
2006 SEUC ...Watermelon Flavor!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.324 seconds with 22 queries.