Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Author Topic: Are you buying the Screamin Eagle line of clothing  (Read 8386 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Are you buying the Screamin Eagle line of clothing
« on: December 13, 2003, 11:27:19 PM »

Are you guys buying the Screamin Eagle line of clothing?  My dealership wasn't even carrying it but they will special order it for me.  I've got the SE button up shirt and two t-shirts and am going to order the one that just came out in the new SE clothing catalog.

Ask your dealer if you can see their SE clothing catalog.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

• CVO1: 04 FLHTCSE(Sold)
    • CVO2: 15 FLTRUSE
Re: Are you buying the Screamin Eagle line of clot
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2003, 08:56:10 AM »

I didn't even know they had screaming eagle clothes.

thanks
2015 CVO™ ROAD GLIDE® ULTRA
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2003, 09:19:04 AM »

Yeah they have some pretty cool stuff , I already got a jacket, button up shirt and several T shirts. May not have the bike but I have the clothes. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  My dealer has a rack with several styles of shirts.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2003, 12:28:20 PM »

Yeah they have some pretty cool stuff , I already got a jacket, button up shirt and several T shirts. May not have the bike but I have the clothes. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
« Last Edit: December 14, 2003, 12:28:52 PM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Johnny

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2003, 03:36:52 AM »

I also did not know there was a seperate line of clothing although I have seen a SE hat here and there.  Where can we look at the items available??  Is there some place on line or where we can order the above mentioned catolog??  Thanks

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2003, 09:31:46 AM »

I don't know about on-line.....but you can go into your dealership and if they're cooperative, ask them to look at the catalog that has the SE shirts and jackets (I didn't know they had a jacket).  Ask your dealer.

West Coast GTG   

psycho

• Senior CVO Member
  • Surfer/Biker Dude
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2003, 10:22:50 PM »

You know, as a new rider, I have been rather hesitant to stock up on, or purchase any Harley clothing at all for that matter, for fear of appearing like a rolling/walking advertisement for the company or to assume instant membership in a group for which I clearly know little to nothing about at this stage of the game. I figured I would search out generic leathers, raingear, boots etc. (much more convienent to just shop at Harley) and just let the bike speak for itself--a pretty bike--thats it. However [smiley=bigok.gif] now that you bring my attention to SE clothing [smiley=beerchug.gif] I think I might be able to soften my position a bit! Can anyone tell me if the line includes riding gear?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2003, 10:59:45 PM by psychodeuce »

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2003, 08:35:44 AM »

Haven't seen any riding gear from SE.  As for wearing the clothes with out the bike (sidewalk commando or wannabe) ha I have  SE parts on the road king so that should make wearing the clohtes OK.  :P

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

jfscheck

• Senior CVO Member
  • also known as Da' Bear...
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2003, 08:56:53 PM »

A few items if I like their looks, but I don't go out searching for the stuff!
John "JFScheck" Scheck
H-D Screamin' Eagle CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic in Autumn Haze & Vivid Black
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2003, 09:50:19 PM »

You know, as a new rider, I have been rather hesitant to stock up on, or purchase any Harley clothing at all for that matter, for fear of appearing like a rolling/walking advertisement for the company or to assume instant membership in a group for which I clearly know little to nothing about at this stage of the game. I figured I would search out generic leathers, raingear, boots etc. (much more convienent to just shop at Harley) and just let the bike speak for itself--a pretty bike--thats it. However [smiley=bigok.gif] now that you bring my attention to SE clothing [smiley=beerchug.gif] I think I might be able to soften my position a bit! Can anyone tell me if the line includes riding gear?

Psychodeauce I want to say that your honesty is very refreshing in this envirnment! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  Now go ahead and soften your position a bit. LOL  You'll learn everything that you need to know right here and on the highway of life......it's gonna be O.K. [smiley=beerchug.gif]

My advice on leathers......spend the money and buy quality leathers and boots and you'll get your moneys worth (buy the cheap stuff and regreat it).

My advice on a rain suit......the two piece suit by Tour Master.  It's a lightweight suit, affordable, has the nomex sewn in the legs (so that they don't melt on the exhaust) and they work.....you stay dry even in a driving rain for five hours at 75 mph.

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2003, 11:02:44 AM »

A little more research on this.  Screamin Eagle has their own catalog and the new one will be out after the show (clothing line) next month.  So by late Feb. you should be able to go into your dealership and ask the girls behind the clothing dept. for their Screamin Eagle catalog.  They can order you anything out of it.

I just ordered the nylon jacket with all the flames, out of the 03 catalog.  I'll be wearing that with some pride, once my bike gets here in Feb.

I've been riding since the 70's but I'm so damn excited about this bike that I'm feelin' like one of the yuppies about to get his first bike. LOL [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Is this a sign that I've reached my second childhood??  Come on with it!!

West Coast GTG   

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2003, 12:44:52 PM »

i tryed to order se xl from san jose and santa cruz hd they won,t order cause they say they only make bulk orders hoping to find  along the trail or  motorcycle drag event.  i don,t wear much hd.  i,m cheep but would like se shirt--------i do pick up hurley (surf ware) on sale some guy who was alittle lite came up to me and said my shirt had a typo spelled harley wrong--------ak
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2003, 04:14:03 PM »

Look around at other shops mine ordered a single shirt for me NO problem.  Never said a word about min order.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2004, 09:29:57 PM »

i tryed to order se xl from san jose and santa cruz hd they won,t order cause they say they only make bulk orders hoping to find

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2004, 10:04:38 PM »

O.K. if I did this right......here's the link to a slide show of the 04 Screamin Eagle Merchandise Catalog that I got from my dealer today.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2004, 10:06:32 PM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2004, 08:44:17 AM »

Thank for the info had not seen that catalog yet.  She was just saying I needed some new shirts. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2004, 09:04:33 AM »

For those of you coming to this site this morning.......the new 04 Screamin Eagle Merchandise Catalog link is at the bottom of page 1 of this thread.

West Coast GTG   
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 21 queries.