CVO Technical > Electronic Toys and Gadgets

Load equalizer

(1/1)

miker:
Does anyone have one, who's is it?  Why did you put it on?  I am asking because I am installing led spoilers on the hard bags for  a serk, if they ever get done...Thanks

Miker

WFP:
Are these the HD LEDs in the spoilers?  I did not use a load equalizer with those as installed nor for a tourpac led...for my current '06 nor for my '2004 SEEG.  I did use the included load equalizers with my Kuryakyn Panacea LED tail/brake/turn signals and the front led turn signals.

/Bill

--- Quote from: miker on July 02, 2007, 12:38:47 PM ---Does anyone have one, who's is it?  Why did you put it on?  I am asking because I am installing led spoilers on the hard bags for  a serk, if they ever get done...Thanks

Miker

--- End quote ---

Chief:

--- Quote from: miker on July 02, 2007, 12:38:47 PM ---Does anyone have one, who's is it?  Why did you put it on?  I am asking because I am installing led spoilers on the hard bags for  a serk, if they ever get done...Thanks

Miker

--- End quote ---

Miker,

Since you are installing these to work with your current turn signals, you won't need a load equalizer. You only need an equalizer when replacing filament bulbs with LEDs because the LEDs don't draw enough current for the signals to work properly.

You additions won't require any extra than what you get in the kit.

miker:

--- Quote from: Chief on July 02, 2007, 12:56:49 PM ---Miker,

Since you are installing these to work with your current turn signals, you won't need a load equalizer. You only need an equalizer when replacing filament bulbs with LEDs because the LEDs don't draw enough current for the signals to work properly.

You additions won't require any extra than what you get in the kit.

--- End quote ---

Just the leds in the spoilers is all.....

Thanks folks! 

Miker

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version