CVO Technical > Electronic Toys and Gadgets

bluetooth problems

(1/3) > >>

airductz:
i have installed hands free bluetooth on a 07 seuc2 it will connect i can answer a call caller id works can hear caller , but they can hear nothing , the phonebook does not download , voice commands do not work in my opinion it is defective . any suggestions

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: airductz on July 04, 2007, 04:38:22 PM ---i have installed hands free bluetooth on a 07 seuc2 it will connect i can answer a call caller id works can hear caller , but they can hear nothing , the phonebook does not download , voice commands do not work in my opinion it is defective . any suggestions

--- End quote ---
Does the microphone on helmet work for CB/Intercom?

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

airductz:
yes microphone works fine.

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: airductz on July 04, 2007, 05:00:11 PM ---yes microphone works fine.

--- End quote ---
That would eliminate the microphone being bad then. I'm sure someone that has the Bluetooth set up will jump in and help you. One thing I do remember is someone having to unplug the bluetooth module and plugging it back (rebooting it sorta) to get it to work for some reason or another. Not sure if it was same problem as yours if I remember correctly theirs was working properly and then something happened and it wasn't working.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

airductz:
yes i tried to unplug reboot and no luck .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version