CVO Technical > Drive Train

Isolated Drive System

(1/4) > >>

naitram:
Isolated Drive System Sprocket Kit

Introduced on the '08 Touring models, the Isolated Drive System improves rider comfort and ride quality by dampening the mechanical noise and vibration caused by the engine's torque pulses. The rubber compensation elements in the sprocket act like a cushion, absorbing the power pulses from the engine. With the IDS installed, the motorcycle feels more refined, and is quieter while accelerating, shifting and cruising. Kit includes sprocket, compensator bowl, and installation hardware.

Fits '07 Touring (except Japanese) models equipped with Original Equipment and Harley-Davidson® accessory wheels. Will not fit with 80-Spoke Laced Wheel P/N 42954-04, Polished Spun Aluminum Disc Wheel P/N 43760-03 or Slotted Six Spoke Wheel P/N 43932-02 (chrome) or 43933-02 (black).

MSRP US $305.00

greglyon:
I saw that as well.  I am going to wait for someone with acute OCD to give us a review

Unbalanced:
Hoist,

While your putting together that bike you might as well add this and give us all a ride report on it :)   I mean its only 305 dollars more, nothing more than a 2 hour massage for Binx and a facial. hehehe

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: IROAR on July 09, 2007, 11:28:00 AM ---I saw that as well.  I am going to wait for someone with acute OCD to give us a review

--- End quote ---

Stock sprocket really seems like an if-it-ain't-broke-don't-fix-it kind of thing.

Chief:
I'm wondering if this is the solution to straight-cut tranny gears. Get rid of the 5th gear buzz.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version