Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: FXR3- just got my first Blue flame model  (Read 5569 times)

RedFXR2

Re: FXR3- just got my first Blue flame model
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2007, 10:15:44 PM »

i like this bike, one of 64..how rare can you get??

This is as rare as it gets in the HD world.  Congratulations.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2007, 05:48:18 PM »

You got my curiosity up so I looked at the Pompano website and the FXR4 isn't listed but this FXR3 is.  29K miles and mods as you can see.  No price, however--they say call.  Remember, Pompano is a Bruce Rossmeyer store so any price info from them needs to be taken with the "Rossmeyer price" (in other words:  high as heck) factor in consideration.

It's like OCC  You pay for the name as in  " I've got a Fat Bastard (Rossmeyer) bike " Man if that dude gets any bigger a Boss Hoss won't haul his fat ass around Daytona. What's he doin anyway, eatin the profits ?

B B

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2007, 03:05:15 AM »

It's like OCC  You pay for the name as in  " I've got a Fat Bastard (Rossmeyer) bike " Man if that dude gets any bigger a Boss Hoss won't haul his fat ass around Daytona. What's he doin anyway, eatin the profits ?

B B

OK B, reading all these posts of yours are starting to make me sleepy.

RedFXR2

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2007, 10:45:21 AM »

You pay for the name as in  " I've got a Fat Bastard (Rossmeyer) bike "
B B

LOL.  I'm picturing that line on his dealer T-shirt.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2007, 09:35:07 PM »

LOL.  I'm picturing that line on his dealer T-shirt.

Red,
       Actually, me and my buddy Animal from Ormand Beach were thinking of printing up T-shirts with his picture on em and "Fat Bastard" over the top and underneath, "Get in my wallet "  I made up some Bruce bucks with his picture instead of Washington and " Fat Bastard " where it says Washington under the picture. We went over to Destination " ScrewBikers" and dropped some on the ground during Biketoberfest. People were picking em up and laughing the asses off. I bitched out the girl at the beer kiosk because I couldn't buy Fat Bastard beer    :D :D

B B

RedFXR2

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2007, 09:46:22 AM »

Red,
       Actually, me and my buddy Animal from Ormand Beach were thinking of printing up T-shirts with his picture on em and "Fat Bastard" over the top and underneath, "Get in my wallet "  I made up some Bruce bucks with his picture instead of Washington and " Fat Bastard " where it says Washington under the picture. We went over to Destination " ScrewBikers" and dropped some on the ground during Biketoberfest. People were picking em up and laughing the asses off. I bitched out the girl at the beer kiosk because I couldn't buy Fat Bastard beer    :D :D

B B

Now that I've stopped laughing (and it took a while, let me tell you :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:), I'm sure Rossmeyer will have this on sale by Biketoberfest:

And since good old Bruce never misses a chance to make money, maybe he'll come out with a whole line of "Get In My Wallet" products, available only at Destination Screwbikers, of course.  Prices starting at reasonable x 10.

neanderpaul

• Full CVO Member
  • Green Bikes = Bad Luck? Give 'Em All To Me!
    • AZ

• CVO1: FXR3
    • Neanderpaul Dot Com
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2007, 08:52:23 PM »

There is a Blue 99 FXR3 on eBay right now.  The guy is stating that he has a letter documenting there were only 64 Blue/Flame 1999 FXR3 ever made.  620 Green, but only 64 Blue?  That would be a rare bike!

According to HD...64 is the number, with a total of 684 for the entire run. Which contradicts the factory statements of "around 900"

Either way, I'd love a Blue...to complete the set :)

'99 FXR3
'05 15th Ann. LE Fat Boy
'19 RAM Rebel

Freja

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2007, 06:20:50 AM »

Nice paint,like it......

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2007, 08:31:18 AM »

Saweeetttt :cherry: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 22 queries.