Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 49

Author Topic: Dyno Numbers?  (Read 209524 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Dyno Sheet
« Reply #585 on: June 04, 2007, 12:28:31 AM »

Having a case of the dumbasses tonight. This was meant as a reply for another post that had all the info with it. Not quite what I was expecting but has a good torque curve and spools up real fast. Fun factor is there.
124 Rev Perf
R&R Billet Heads
62H R&R Gear Drive Cams
11:1
D&D Fatcat
SERT

Still really sweet man. That must be fun to ride! Enjoy it! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #586 on: June 04, 2007, 12:41:21 AM »

Still really sweet man. That must be fun to ride! Enjoy it! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)

Just think man, if it weren't for the warranty you could have that too  :huepfenlol2: .

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #587 on: June 04, 2007, 12:44:13 AM »

Just think man, if it weren't for the warranty you could have that too  :huepfenlol2: .

It's only a matter of time Don! ;D Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #588 on: June 04, 2007, 12:46:02 AM »

It's only a matter of time Don! ;D Hoist! 8)

Just an easy 18 looooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg months.  No sweat  :'(

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #589 on: June 04, 2007, 01:08:08 AM »

Just an easy 18 looooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg months.  No sweat  :'(

You Evil Bastard! :devil:  ;D Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #590 on: June 04, 2007, 01:50:25 AM »

You Evil Bastard! :devil:  ;D Hoist! 8)

puttputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputt  ???

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #591 on: June 04, 2007, 01:56:47 AM »

puttputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputtputt  ???

;D ;D ;D :sauer021: ;D Hoist! 8)

chunngle

• Full CVO Member
Re: Dyno Numbers?
« Reply #592 on: June 04, 2007, 02:11:33 AM »

You kids play nice now  :huepfenjump3:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #593 on: June 04, 2007, 02:16:32 AM »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #594 on: June 04, 2007, 02:49:40 AM »

You kids play nice now  :huepfenjump3:

Just jealous of your numbers chungle! ;) Hoist! 8)

chunngle

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #595 on: June 04, 2007, 03:16:22 PM »

It is a lot of fun to ride!! Just did a Memorial weekend ride through Northern Az and it pulled the hills like a tractor. I am however going to have to find someone that has good deals on Metzler tires as I think i am going to be lucky to get 6000 miles on one now. Either that or stay out of the throttle. Hey anybody know a good tire guy?,,,,,lol.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #596 on: June 04, 2007, 03:18:36 PM »

It is a lot of fun to ride!! Just did a Memorial weekend ride through Northern Az and it pulled the hills like a tractor. I am however going to have to find someone that has good deals on Metzler tires as I think i am going to be lucky to get 6000 miles on one now. Either that or stay out of the throttle. Hey anybody know a good tire guy?,,,,,lol.

Oh no, anything but that!!! :nixweiss: Somebody please find this guy some Metzlers! ;) Hoist! 8)

tntdse

• Junior CVO Member
Re: Dyno Numbers? Stock Motor New Freedom Pipes
« Reply #597 on: June 05, 2007, 12:10:43 AM »

Attached is my dyno after having the old model freedom pipes and performance package installed and dyno'd this past weekend. Otherwise the motor is bone stock. Hopefully I can go through the motor next winter. I ran into WASEEG(Dan) and the wife on Saturday in Reno at Freedom. He said the Freedom products were very good but he had his bike re-dyno'd at RC Cycles and got a little better tune than he did from Freedom.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Dyno Numbers? Stock Motor New Freedom Pipes
« Reply #598 on: June 08, 2007, 04:04:00 PM »

Attached is my dyno after having the old model freedom pipes and performance package installed and dyno'd this past weekend. Otherwise the motor is bone stock. Hopefully I can go through the motor next winter. I ran into WASEEG(Dan) and the wife on Saturday in Reno at Freedom. He said the Freedom products were very good but he had his bike re-dyno'd at RC Cycles and got a little better tune than he did from Freedom.

Hey Randy......haven't saw you on here in awhile.  Haven't saw you running around Sacramento, either (although I haven't been there much lately, myself).

RC cycles is where most of us here in Nor Cal have had our bikes dynoed.

You're probably liking that bike a whole lot more right now, huh.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

tntdse

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #599 on: June 08, 2007, 05:02:19 PM »

Hey JC! Good to hear from you! Hope things are going well for you! Yeah the SEEGS running good for now! Yes RC is where I had my 95" dynoed a few years back. Best on the west coast as far as I'm concerned. Ron Cairns knows his stuff. I got 120HP out of my 95" with his tune. I'll have RC do it eventually. I may run down to the Chili Contest in Locke tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

tntdse
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 49

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 22 queries.