Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 233

Author Topic: What sits in the garage next to your harley ??  (Read 861877 times)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
Re: What sits in the garage next to your harley ??
« Reply #420 on: July 31, 2008, 09:36:52 AM »

The one last year that croaked had a pacemaker for chrise sake! 
You said it about being in shape for it.
Old Abe don't dive...I can snorkle around thats about it...Was doing my mantee inpression down to Cudjoe one year and bumbled into a crawl...I had an accident with the spear gun and stabbed a few, a few times... ???

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #421 on: July 31, 2008, 09:41:37 AM »

The one last year that croaked had a pacemaker for chrise sake! 
You said it about being in shape for it.
Old Abe don't dive...I can snorkle around thats about it...Was doing my mantee inpression down to Cudjoe one year and bumbled into a crawl...I had an accident with the spear gun and stabbed a few, a few times... ???

HeHe, ya old geezer. Your screen name matches your new bike selection! TRAITOR!!! ::) ??? ;D ;D ;D

Manatee impression!!! :ROFLOL: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #422 on: July 31, 2008, 09:52:11 AM »

:P

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #423 on: July 31, 2008, 12:11:55 PM »

Here's a link to photos my brother took at the end of a competition last year.  I'm the black cowboy (and pit boss of Second Hand Smokers).  The desert was creme brule cooked on the grill.

Looks like you really got some good caramelization. did you cook the custard on the grill, and then torch the sugar after? Was it a wild flavor, maybe a hint of habanero chile or something? Either way, great looking product!  :2vrolijk_21:  :smilie_koch1:

« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 12:19:13 PM by Mr. We »
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #424 on: July 31, 2008, 12:53:05 PM »

Looks like you really got some good caramelization. did you cook the custard on the grill, and then torch the sugar after? Was it a wild flavor, maybe a hint of habanero chile or something? Either way, great looking product!  :2vrolijk_21:  :smilie_koch1:

Thanks Jamey, I set the ramekins in a roasting pan of water to cook the custard.  No smoke or pepper flavor.  It's a 3 burner grill, I had the middle one off for good indirect heat and a temp around 300.  Cooked it early in the day and had time to chill it before turn in.  The caramelizing sugar is brown sugar (not the best choice) melted with a torch.  I have "sugar in the raw" for next time (spreads easier).  Any recommendations?   I'll be doing the same entry again in September.  I think I can win 1st place desert this time.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #425 on: July 31, 2008, 12:59:21 PM »

How about trying a splash of Gran Marnier  :2vrolijk_21: ( proven yummy crembrulee)  , or Blantons, or Mount gay, or cassis, or kahlua, louie trey or??

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
« Reply #426 on: July 31, 2008, 01:07:38 PM »

That seams like an odd place to keep custard, next to your bike in the garage. :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #427 on: August 01, 2008, 01:35:17 PM »

What sits in the garage next to your harley ??  My other Harley!!!

How did this thread mutate to food?  Some pretty awesome looking cremebrulee, I might add!  You need to send me some so I can tell you if it's any good!!  I am a critic on CB!  The best I've ever had was at The Joshua Wilson House (B&B) in Harrisonburg, VA!  I've traveled near and far since then and never found any that could top theirs! 

(Hint to fired00d...take Momma there!)
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #428 on: August 01, 2008, 01:41:28 PM »

How did this thread mutate to food?  Some pretty awesome looking cremebrulee, I might add!  You need to send me some so I can tell you if it's any good!!  I am a critic on CB!  The best I've ever had was at The Joshua Wilson House (B&B) in Harrisonburg, VA!  I've traveled near and far since then and never found any that could top theirs! 

Best CB the wife had was in Nashville Gaylord Grand Ole Opry hotel came in a carved out half of a pinaple.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #429 on: August 01, 2008, 03:40:37 PM »

Funny you should ask that.  I have a color flatbed copier with color fax capabilities.  I cooked eggs over easy, bacon, and toast one time and made a color copy.  I then faxed it to my brother and called him to tell him I was sending him breakfast via fax.  He has the same model copier as me and it was received in color.  I don't know if I could fax creme brulee though.  That photo was taken in the judges area of a cooking competition.  Only about 20 or so photos of the turn ins were posted on line of the 300 or so items turned in.

This jacked into food because I have a tiki hut bar next to my HD with ribbons on it.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #430 on: August 01, 2008, 03:52:48 PM »

This jacked into food because I have a tiki hut bar next to my HD with ribbons on it.

Were you in DC at the National Pork Championship two years back?  Were you the group with the 300 jello shooters?  Whew what a party! 

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #431 on: August 01, 2008, 03:54:52 PM »

Best CB the wife had was in Nashville Gaylord Grand Ole Opry hotel came in a carved out half of a pinaple.

We just had our annual user group conference there.  Been there a few times before as well.  Never knew they had good CB or I would have ordered it!  It's addictive!  Love Nashville.  Sounds like a good excuse to go. 

cash338

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2001 FLTRSEI2
« Reply #432 on: August 01, 2008, 04:20:00 PM »

1999 Excelsior-Henderson Super X.  Bought new. 30000 miles.  fun bike...
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

mattyk

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #433 on: August 03, 2008, 11:01:21 PM »

my garage

mattyk

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #434 on: August 03, 2008, 11:02:16 PM »

and
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 233

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 21 queries.