Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]

Author Topic: Cybil, My New ‘07A FLHRSE3TQ  (Read 80682 times)

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
Re: Cybil, My New ‘07A FLHRSE3TQ
« Reply #720 on: March 13, 2008, 07:37:05 PM »

It's Howie time for you and me,
When all the world will get to see,
that Cybil stands the test of time
and that she has the right TB.

We never doubted from the start,
that Howies bike's built from the heart,
with every part a builders dream
and glistening at every seam.

So don't tell me he shies away
from guys who say it's not the way
and give him credit for his "V"
we think he has the right TB!

::)
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Cybil, My New ‘07B FLHRSE3TQ
« Reply #721 on: March 13, 2008, 07:47:40 PM »

Testosterone Booster................................................Howie don't need no stinking TB

He blows enough hot air to have his own Howie Pro Charger :coolblue:

Hot Air, Pro Charger! F that chit!!! If I want a Testosterone Booster, it's TB=Throttle in a Bottle for one! ;)

But Might as well go straight to the head of the class with the King of TB! And man, I love the smell of NITROMETHANE in the morning!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #722 on: March 13, 2008, 08:00:00 PM »

It's Howie time for you and me,
When all the world will get to see,
that Cybil stands the test of time
and that she has the right TB.

We never doubted from the start,
that Howies bike's built from the heart,
with every part a builders dream
and glistening at every seam.

So don't tell me he shies away
from guys who say it's not the way
and give him credit for his "V"
we think he has the right TB!

::)

Now that's some great reading!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Funny chit Nige! Even Binx loved that one!!! :2vrolijk_21:

And in all seriousness, and you guys know, it easier to just do it and not say anything. I've been thru engine builds before, so no real biggie. But I thought you guys would appreciate the things that came up along the way, the good and the bad and the stupidity sometimes. We all learn from sharing our experiences. So I went out there and did it all in the open. And I made some mistakes. If anyone avoids mistakes because they learned here from this, and can do it better as a result, that makes me happy. Like I said, I didn't mind the process, pain and all. I know my bike inside and out now after replacing most everything, whether out of choice, or not. :o

But in the end, it's my bike and my money. If I accomplish what I set out to do and am happy in the end, that's all I care about.Like they say "It's only money and I can make some more"

BUT THERE'S ONLY ONE CYBIL!!! AND SHE'S ALL MINE!!! AND I LOVE HER!!! :-*

As long as I can just jump on her and get out of Dodge without worrying anymore, I don't GAS what anyone thinks! My bike is setup and running the way I want. I'm happy with it. And only a fool would try to argue with me on that!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Cybil, My New ‘07B FLHRSE3TQ
« Reply #723 on: March 13, 2008, 08:34:46 PM »

Testosterone Booster................................................Howie don't need no stinking TB

He blows enough hot air to have his own Howie Pro Charger :coolblue:

" it was a tale told by idiots, full of sound and fury signifying nothing "

Wm Shakespeare

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #724 on: March 13, 2008, 08:43:37 PM »

Like I said! ::) ;)

Hoist! 8)

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #725 on: March 13, 2008, 09:42:08 PM »

Great to hear shes up and running. :apple:

I thought you might be thinking of the Jim's 131 for the WG.

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

twojay

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #726 on: March 13, 2008, 10:54:08 PM »

Howie, Congrats on getting your baby home. I truly hope that all of your problems have now been resolved and that you finally have the bike of your dreams. You have put up with a bunch of s... over the past few months and surely deserve to finally have what you thought you were getting when you first purchased your bike. You have always gone out of your way to help me with any questions that I have had and that will always be appreciated.  Good luck and I hope that Mother Nature cooperates so that you can have a really great weekend. Enjoy the ride. JJ

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #727 on: March 14, 2008, 08:57:14 AM »

Great to hear shes up and running. :apple:

I thought you might be thinking of the Jim's 131 for the WG.

Thanks a lot Dennis! :2vrolijk_21:

I actually originally ordered an S&S 113 Evo for the WG. But my buddy got a great deal on a complete Revtech Drivetrain with a 110" Evo and 6-speed trans. Primaries, starter, clutch, charging sys, ignition, carb. Complete builder's package. Couldn't pass up the deal even if it's Chinese chit, like HD. This bike won't get the miles on it that my SERK does, so I'll take my chances with it. He's used them before and they're decent engines and trans. So we'll give it a go. ;)

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #728 on: March 14, 2008, 09:02:29 AM »

Howie, Congrats on getting your baby home. I truly hope that all of your problems have now been resolved and that you finally have the bike of your dreams. You have put up with a bunch of s... over the past few months and surely deserve to finally have what you thought you were getting when you first purchased your bike. You have always gone out of your way to help me with any questions that I have had and that will always be appreciated.  Good luck and I hope that Mother Nature cooperates so that you can have a really great weekend. Enjoy the ride. JJ

Thanks jj! :2vrolijk_21:

It's been a bumpy ride, but I see the road smoothing out finally! I'm happy to help you, and any others as I can. I sure as hell don't know everything, and make my share of mistakes. But if the little I do know can be passed on to help others avoid mistakes and improve their rides, I'm happy to do so! ;)

It's supposed to be decent until late this afternoon. Hope to get at least 100 more miles on today. Rest of the weekend, I'm not so sure about. But we have Henry coming in on Sun. So even if it's crappy, we'll have a nice time hanging with him again! :)

Hoist! 8)

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #729 on: March 14, 2008, 09:20:14 AM »

Thanks jj! :2vrolijk_21:

It's been a bumpy ride, but I see the road smoothing out finally! I'm happy to help you, and any others as I can. I sure as hell don't know everything, and make my share of mistakes. But if the little I do know can be passed on to help others avoid mistakes and improve their rides, I'm happy to do so! ;)

It's supposed to be decent until late this afternoon. Hope to get at least 100 more miles on today. Rest of the weekend, I'm not so sure about. But we have Henry coming in on Sun. So even if it's crappy, we'll have a nice time hanging with him again! :)

Hoist! 8)

It's those fancy ass shocks you bought!!   ;D

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #730 on: March 14, 2008, 10:35:48 AM »

This thread is being locked, and there has been a new thread started w/updated information on this build that can be found here - Cybil II, My New and Improved ‘07B FLHRSE3TQ.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 21 queries.