Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Boots  (Read 13207 times)

pappy2

• Full CVO Member
  • Screamin Chicken Hatched 5/13/05
Re: Boots
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2005, 09:04:33 AM »

HD 2003 got it.  I was not trying to make it to tricky but sometimes the obvious is harder to see.  Zappos had the snip toe Engineer boots for 152 shipped with free return and they look pretty good to me.  I have a square foot so wide sizes are required.  They only had one left in a 10 1/2 EE so I jumped on it.  Another site has the same ones for a little less no free shipping or return shipping.  I have a coupon code SPG1843 for $10 off at Bargain outfitters if anyone wants to use it before 7/31.  The guy with the 13A feet must spread his legs or stand a little duck footed to keep from blowing over in the wind eh?  LOL  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] JP
05 Screamin Chicken, D&D FatCats, Kuryakyn Wild things Crusher build (Heads t46g cam Hi five AC) SERT Kuryakyn Panacea lights and funky extended brake pedal.

Triumph Rocket III - Pipes, Bags and JM music living with my dad for now

pappy2

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2005, 06:27:23 PM »

Not trying to stack the thread but Zappos price matched amazon on similar boots and gave me another 32 off so 120 shipped.  Hope I like em.   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] JP
05 Screamin Chicken, D&D FatCats, Kuryakyn Wild things Crusher build (Heads t46g cam Hi five AC) SERT Kuryakyn Panacea lights and funky extended brake pedal.

pappy2

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2005, 09:45:47 AM »

Ok had em a little while now and I love em the oil free vibram sole is a must as the grip is just fantastic.  These are serious leather boots and take daily wear to break them.  They were ok at first and get more comfortable every day.   American made and seem to be top notch quality to me.  JP [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 22 queries.