Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Mothers- Showtime Detailer!!  (Read 6668 times)

chasgmg

Re: Mothers- Showtime Detailer!!
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 07:20:14 PM »

How is it in comparison to the Glare Products?

I have used every product imaginal over the course of 15 years and I must admit I have not found any product that can compete with the Glare Polish and Glare Sahara.

It is expensive compared to the others but worth it based on the results. The companies customer service is great.

Ask them anything 

SirMichael

• Senior CVO Member
  • Non Riding for the moment!!
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 10:48:15 PM »

How is it in comparison to the Glare Products?
I have not used the Glare stuff, It may be better, but I know it costs alot more!! the Mothers works great for the price!!

I was told that the Mothers comes off easier than the Glare stuff does!! That doesn't make it better, but it does make it easier to use!! :2vrolijk_21:

MIKE :vrolijk_10:

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 04:31:18 AM »

I have not used the Glare stuff, It may be better, but I know it costs alot more!! the Mothers works great for the price!!

I was told that the Mothers comes off easier than the Glare stuff does!! That doesn't make it better, but it does make it easier to use!! :2vrolijk_21:

MIKE :vrolijk_10:
THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS. I'M GOING TO HAVE TO TRY BOTH. MOTHER'S ON THE CAGES, GLARE ON THE MC.

CVOwner

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 08:09:17 AM »

I have used every product imaginal over the course of 15 years and I must admit I have not found any product that can compete with the Glare Polish and Glare Sahara.

It is expensive compared to the others but worth it based on the results. The companies customer service is great.

Ask them anything 
I agree, I havent tried the Sahara, but the britemax 6S is killer shine, minimal effort.
2004 SEEG Orange/Black
When all is said and done, there'll be more said, then done!

chasgmg

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 01:33:45 PM »

Based on the investment factor on our MC,s  (23K to 28K) the additional cost for a top grade polish does not mean that much to me.

I also found the Glare Polish to be the easist to wipe off as long as you let it dry.

SirMichael

• Senior CVO Member
  • Non Riding for the moment!!
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2008, 12:38:57 AM »

Based on the investment factor on our MC,s  (23K to 28K) the additional cost for a top grade polish does not mean that much to me.

I also found the Glare Polish to be the easist to wipe off as long as you let it dry.
I agree about the costs if it was that much better, but if it works just as well (or better!!), is about 1/3 the costs, and it comes off easier, (you don't have to wait for it to dry), plus you can buy it most anywhere, well.. :nixweiss:

:idea2: :idea2: :idea2: :idea2:

MIKE :vrolijk_10: :vrolijk_10:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 12:40:43 AM by SirMichael113 »
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 20 queries.