Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 201

Author Topic: Do you carry?  (Read 588199 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Do you carry?
« Reply #450 on: June 22, 2008, 05:57:52 PM »

I think I asked this question about 30 pages of posts ago

Why are you guys saying whether you do or you don't

I mean isn't that the whole idea of  " concealed"

B B

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
« Reply #451 on: June 22, 2008, 06:22:22 PM »

So does this, its DA only...  Smoother then a wheel gun and easier to reload - should you ever need to.

Sean
Answered my question thanks. As for reload Not an issue!!!
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

elvislee

« Reply #452 on: June 22, 2008, 07:29:34 PM »

I got a S&W Model 66...She's a sweetie but a little big to conceal IMHO; anyway, I've been thinking of buying a semi-auto Glock, something small in stature (like Sean's Ruger photo) to carry around. I don't shoot a lot just have weapon for home and self defense and am not a gun encyclopedia by any means. Does anyone know of how well the compensated Glock works in low lit conditions? I've talked to a few folks who say it interferes with their sight picture in low light. In other words I guess there is a flash of light from the two ports at the top that somehow interferes with sighting for the next shot...Any thoughts?

Pete7539

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 SEUC
« Reply #453 on: June 22, 2008, 08:42:12 PM »

No more than you'll get from the muzzle flash in low lighting with a non-c model. Tritium sights are very bright and you shouldn't have any problem with a followup shot, but Lasermax is an excellent low light laser system that replaces the recoil spring on the Glock with an ambidextrous on off switch that replaces the takedown lever. There are several sites that have them for under $300. Lasermax also now has a green daytime laser setup that mounts to the rail system on the frame, nothing internal yet. As for the gun, they're failsafe and idiot proof and have been tested 10,000 rounds with no cleaning and no malfunction.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #454 on: June 22, 2008, 08:45:39 PM »

I think I asked this question about 30 pages of posts ago

Why are you guys saying whether you do or you don't

I mean isn't that the whole idea of  " concealed"

B B

Cause now you will never know if we are - or aren't... 

Would you be willing to take that chance if you were a bad guy?  That's why I never like to use a butt pack to carry, they are like a big "Shoot Me First" sign.  (Like being 6'6" with a high and tight and a USMC t-shirt wouldn't do the same - but not much I can change there other then the T-shirt  :nixweiss:).

Sean

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #455 on: June 22, 2008, 09:38:09 PM »

Cause now you will never know if we are - or aren't... 

Would you be willing to take that chance if you were a bad guy?  That's why I never like to use a butt pack to carry, they are like a big "Shoot Me First" sign.  (Like being 6'6" with a high and tight and a USMC t-shirt wouldn't do the same - but not much I can change there other then the T-shirt  :nixweiss:).

Sean

ummmm errrrrr ahhhhhhhhh Sean, isn't your post what I'm saying in my post ?

I don't mind BSin and agreeing to disagree, but we're agreeing too agree on this one I think  :nixweiss:

B B

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #456 on: June 22, 2008, 11:38:31 PM »

B B,
I can answer your question.  Because if all of us agreed to carry, and agreed to admit that we carry, at all times...  The bad kids would have to find a different playground to play on.   And none of them know what we look like, so now they would have to shoot ALL of us first....      THAT puts them in a bad position.    And I like it when they sweat! 
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

Sean M Cary

« Reply #457 on: June 23, 2008, 06:22:01 AM »

ummmm errrrrr ahhhhhhhhh Sean, isn't your post what I'm saying in my post ?

I don't mind BSin and agreeing to disagree, but we're agreeing too agree on this one I think  :nixweiss:

B B

crap, you mean we agree?   :oops:

Oh well.

Sean

Capo

• Sicilian Moto Capo
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Yes it's fast and no you can't ride it!

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2-SOLD Begrudgingly!
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #458 on: June 23, 2008, 08:55:06 AM »

crap, you mean we agree?   :oops:

Oh well.

Sean

Wow now that's scary!

Rinehart True Duals
Rich's Custom seat
Zippers T-Max TBW
Stage 1
Wood TW-7H cam
SE Tapered push rods
Extronics HID digital H9 High/Low
Metzler 880's 10K + on the first rear
Howard's Horns
Chrome TP Hinges
JM Antennas
Clearview recurve
Arnott Air Suspension with QA1 shocks
Traxxion AK20's
True Trac
RJ's Original V-Twin Heat shields
WA plate - FLHTSE

Lea

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #459 on: June 23, 2008, 10:18:32 AM »

New toy - gonna see if they can order it for me at the PX...   :bananarock: :bananarock:

Ruger LCP
Sean

I have one....the teets....and tiny...90 gr corbon gonna sting and can carry mexi! Woowoo!  I am still waiting on a mag extension for one more finger, it barks a little....Still love my Kimber after 10k rounds though.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #460 on: June 23, 2008, 11:08:44 AM »

I have one....the teets....and tiny...90 gr corbon gonna sting and can carry mexi! Woowoo!  I am still waiting on a mag extension for one more finger, it barks a little....Still love my Kimber after 10k rounds though.

Had to kill time this morning before my pistol range class ( :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: GET PAID!!! to Shoot T-Th and I get PAID to RIDE Friday!  :bananarock: :bananarock:) and they will order it for me at the PX - $277!

Sean

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #461 on: June 23, 2008, 11:12:03 AM »

Had to kill time this morning before my pistol range class ( :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: GET PAID!!! to Shoot T-Th and I get PAID to RIDE Friday!  :bananarock: :bananarock:) and they will order it for me at the PX - $277!

Sean

Life is good!
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Sean M Cary

« Reply #462 on: June 23, 2008, 11:14:22 AM »

Life is good!

Hell yeah, shootin and ridin all in one week?  Only thing better is that we are riding to a BATTLESHIP!!  The North Carolina in Wilmington - get to see the guns that can fling projectiles that weigh as much as Volkswagens 20 miles!!   :orange:

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #463 on: June 23, 2008, 11:20:13 AM »

Great price on the ruger, I paid 3 hun plus transfer but I am an idiot when I get a bug up my ass about what I want when.

VW's chucked 20 miles?? Now that a gun mate!  :orange:

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #464 on: June 23, 2008, 04:27:43 PM »

a BATTLESHIP!!  The North Carolina in Wilmington - get to see the guns that can fling projectiles that weigh as much as Volkswagens 20 miles!!   :orange:
Oh yesssssss.  I still remember the woo-woo-wwooo sound they made as the New Jersey chunked 'um over us on the So. China Sea beach inland........then you'd just feel the ground tremble as they impacted.  Impressive.  ;) har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 201

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 22 queries.