Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: For those who just need more power  (Read 1354 times)

GasRat

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
For those who just need more power
« on: September 27, 2007, 03:09:30 PM »

http://www.ronpatrickstuff.com/

There's a concept for a new bike at the end.  The car ain't half bad either tho.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 05:40:47 PM by GasRat »
Better to remain quiet and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

CVOHarley Member #2390

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: For those who just need more power
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 03:12:13 PM »

Go big or go home!!

djkak

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 04:02:29 PM »

Wow, that's cool, nice work! He says it's street legal but I don't know, 1) It's registered in California, 2) I think the jet blast would be considered a public safety hazard! I remember when I was a kid, there was a jet powered go cart at Englishtown drags, he lost power about half way down the track and was still doing over 110 thru the traps! Howie, here's you new motor!!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 08:22:07 PM »

Wow, that's cool, nice work! He says it's street legal but I don't know, 1) It's registered in California, 2) I think the jet blast would be considered a public safety hazard! I remember when I was a kid, there was a jet powered go cart at Englishtown drags, he lost power about half way down the track and was still doing over 110 thru the traps! Howie, here's you new motor!!

Talk about running hot! ::)

I was at Englishtown many years ago when they ran Jet Cars. The night got cut short when one got airborn and ended up in the trees! :o

I'll stick to my conventional positive displacement internal combustion engine, thank you! ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 08:34:43 PM »

I'm just thinking of the sound inside that little cockpit when he lights it right behind him like that.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 08:38:46 PM »

I'm just thinking of the sound inside that little cockpit when he lights it right behind him like that.

You better be strapped in good. You'll get sucked right thru that screen into the turbine inlet! :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

courter

• Senior CVO Member
  • Enjoying the RIDE!!

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3 Canyon/Silver
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI Purple/Silver Flames
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 08:51:46 PM »

You'd probably not want to forget and roll the windows up!  It'd be like having a hole in your suit while on a space walk -- a vacuum inside the car!

GasRat

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 10:01:44 PM »

A flame like that out the back of the old Jester sure would be pretty cool! :2cr_01: 

On second thought I think it produces enough heat on it's own ;)
Better to remain quiet and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

CVOHarley Member #2390

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2007, 04:02:27 PM »

That, My friends, is a whole nuther kind of blower!!!!    :pepper: :2vrolijk_21:
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 22 queries.