Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: RIGHT THREAD FOR LED LIGHT QUESTIONS?  (Read 1260 times)

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
RIGHT THREAD FOR LED LIGHT QUESTIONS?
« on: October 03, 2007, 10:01:33 AM »

Who is the guy from this site that JC and others have used to LED light kits?  Is it hd-dude?  After constantly seeing the Vrod on the Sturgis @ Night screen saver, I think I want to have mine done.  After adding the chrome billet headlight plate and changing out the Ness headlight for the HD headlight (which looks MUCH better, btw), I was thinking I need to do something else....

I haven't rode much since moving up here so I'm going through Vrod withdrawals and now I'm going to experience my first "winter" where the bike gets put up for winter.  Where I come from, we ride in January!  I just don't know how well I'm going to do with actual ice and snow.   :-\
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
Re: RIGHT THREAD FOR LED LIGHT QUESTIONS?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 10:04:14 AM »

Who is the guy from this site that JC and others have used to LED light kits?  Is it hd-dude?  After constantly seeing the Vrod on the Sturgis @ Night screen saver, I think I want to have mine done.  After adding the chrome billet headlight plate and changing out the Ness headlight for the HD headlight (which looks MUCH better, btw), I was thinking I need to do something else....

I haven't rode much since moving up here so I'm going through Vrod withdrawals and now I'm going to experience my first "winter" where the bike gets put up for winter.  Where I come from, we ride in January!  I just don't know how well I'm going to do with actual ice and snow.   :-\

Hey V,

We've been missing you.

:indian_chief: and :huepfenpinkie:

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 10:40:21 AM »

Who is the guy from this site that JC and others have used to LED light kits?  Is it hd-dude?   After constantly seeing the Vrod on the Sturgis @ Night screen saver, I think I want to have mine done.  After adding the chrome billet headlight plate and changing out the Ness headlight for the HD headlight (which looks MUCH better, btw), I was thinking I need to do something else....

That would be correct. :2vrolijk_21:

Now on another note. Where the he!! have you and Dawg been? Just 'cause you'll newlyweds you can still hang out w/us (some of the time :D). Miss both of you, hope you are doing well.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 11:24:30 AM »

Hey V,

We've been missing you.

:indian_chief: and :huepfenpinkie:

Ditto "V" for me and Nancy!
And that damn Dawg also!

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 01:06:27 PM »

V,

I thought that the 2 of you abandoned us!  Glad to see you posting again!
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 02:25:29 PM »

...I haven't rode much since moving up here so I'm going through Vrod withdrawals and now I'm going to experience my first "winter" where the bike gets put up for winter.  Where I come from, we ride in January!  I just don't know how well I'm going to do with actual ice and snow.   :-\

Girlfriend, where the heck have you guys been hiding, but now that your back, Please stay around once and awhile.  Re putting  your bike up for the winter, not sure what Mike has been tellin you, but Jamey and I have never put our bikes up for the winter here.  There are an awful lot of choices of where to ride a polar bear ride out of in your area.  We have only missed one Jan 1 ride that I can think of in the last several years. 

Call us up sometime, OK?  So are you coming to MV or what? 

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 22 queries.