Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: More Dragon Incidents!  (Read 2407 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
More Dragon Incidents!
« on: September 21, 2007, 03:55:52 PM »

I received a PM from DavidB, who lives south of the SMNP. I was asking him if he was going to meet us at MV. He's going to try to make it, but has some business conflicts he's trying to clear up.

But the second part of his reply has me concerned. It always sucks when anyone goes down, but I hope it wasn't one of us. This is what he sent me:

"there were two bikes here that wrecked up near the Dragon yesterday. Both were from Hollywood Fla and they were members of the Precision Thunder Team in Hollywood. http://www.precisionthunder.com/
One bike was a 07 CVO Dresser Red and Black. The couple on the CVO were hurt pretty bad and I'm trying to find out it was one of the group members here. I think they high sided when the bike in front of them hit a ditch."

Be careful out there everyone! And please make sure you don't get bit by a Dragon while we're down in MV! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Cerdo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: More Dragon Incidents!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 04:10:47 PM »

:oops:

We will keep them in our prayers. Just goes to show you that no matter your riding skill level, s**t happens to the best of us.

Ride Hard / Ride Safe

Cerdo
Andy

courter

• Senior CVO Member
  • Enjoying the RIDE!!

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3 Canyon/Silver
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI Purple/Silver Flames
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 10:49:21 AM »

We should all work on our skills and ride alert!  MSF training courses (advanced rider) are great and help you learn practice skills to not only get out of trouble, but to avoid it in the first place.  Too many have been lost on the Dragon just this summer!

thehaze

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 08:24:41 AM »

Just saw this message and an alarmed. Have you been able to find out who was actually involved in the accident? I used to live in South Florida and rode with the group for a short time. They are all great folks and excellent riders.

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 08:31:44 AM »

I just got this information this AM so it's short notice and the location is Close to culpeper VA. So if you or anyone else know of someone in this area that would like to take a refesher pleas call Richard Becker any time before Sunday Class.

MSF ERC this
Sunday?  We have one going on at Germanna and have a few open slots. 
Cost is $75.00 and the class begins at 7:30AM.  We'll be done by 12:30
at the latest.

If you know of anyone, tell them to call me (540) 272-7474 for more
information.  They may just show up at Germanna by 7:15AM to complete
the paperwork and pay (check or CC only).  You know the usual bike and
riding gear requirements for these classes.  You must be on your own
bike, have proof of registration and insurance, the bike must pass a
simple T-CLOCK inspection and the rider needs to have full fingered
gloves, 3/4 or full face helmet, over the ankle boots, eye protection,
legs and arms covered, etc...

The participants will be given a MSF completion card which is helpful
in some cases for an insurance discount.

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 22 queries.