Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Are You part of the 67% of Americans Who???  (Read 9078 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Are You part of the 67% of Americans Who???
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2007, 07:20:32 PM »

I vote for "The Free State of Fornication"

Communist!!  Howieland will be a capitalist state.  Ok, maybe a little barter too...  :nixweiss:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2007, 07:23:10 PM »

does a fairy...I mean Cheri princess curtsey to the queen*  :huepfenlol2:

:worthless: :worthless:

When we secede the colors WILL be black and Orange right??  :P

Black and Orange colors of State; with two toned red candy cherry bunting and flags with gold stripes. :2vrolijk_21:

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2007, 07:37:25 PM »

Yeah Baby, and there'd be an American Flag on every oil well within a week and gas would be under a buck/gal again! And I'd put Israel in charge of the whole damn Middle East just to piss them off! Go ahead, F with America again! Damn politicians! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Howie I'm realy starting to like you. You are a true American Yankee.  :vrolijk_24:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Break-In

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Anniversary Edition 513/900
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO3: 1997 FXSTC
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2007, 07:50:25 PM »

I have been around the world first with the military for 20 years then as a contractor for the US Gov and if some of our citizens think they have it bad here they should see some of the places that I have seen, then they would be grateful for this country

Puzzled

• Vendor
  • 5k CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2018 FLTRXSE Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2001 FLTRSEI2 Road Glide (SOLD)
« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2007, 07:57:49 PM »

I for one don't question the Country and its offerings, the good old USA is the best in the world. It is the direction it is going and the way it is run that concerns me.
2023 CVO Road Glide
2003 Rigid Springer Chopper "Puzzle" Bike 26"

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2007, 11:05:50 PM »

I for one don't question the Country and its offerings, the good old USA is the best in the world. It is the direction it is going and the way it is run that concerns me.

Amen, brother...most people on this blue oasis in space don't realize that we have the three basic neccesities in life taken care of (for the most part)...food, shelter, and clothing...so we have time to ponder other things...
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2007, 09:52:07 AM »

That's too lazy Howie.  So what if they all suck?  Some will suck in worse ways than others or in areas more important than others. 

Pick the areas of the job being run for that to you are most important.  Then do the legwork to find the guy that sucks least in those areas.

That kind of process is a big part of my presidential choice.  I know, for example, that the Congress exercises significantly greater control over the domestic agenda.  The White House significantly more control over international and security agendas. 

That being so in times of peace and lack of significant foreign threat I'll look for a presidential candidate with good ties to the Hill, that will likely bring staff that knows how to work with the Hill, etc etc etc.  In times of foreign threat, however, I'll pay attention to different backgrounds of the likely staff, what the candidate is likely to do internationally and how he'll work with (or not, depending on which might be necessary) foreign capitals. 

That's all too broad to be more than simply illustrative.  Much more to consider of course.  But just saying they all suck doesn't cut it.  Unless you're using that as an excuse not to vote at all.  And if you don't for them or against it you've forfeited the right to bitch about them without being a hypocrite.

All 110s (for purposes of illustration and not reality) may suck too.  That does not mean you haven't looked hard, researched more, studied diligently and taken the advice of those you believed to be even more well informed then yourself to pick the parts of the 110 worth using to make the best choice you could.  The choice of President of the United States is worth as much intellectual effort on our parts as is a bike motor.

Actually Howie found out that all parts of the 110" do suck.

As you say, I have certain issues that are my hot buttons and I'm not afraid to say that in order are Gun Control, Illegal immigration and the US Constitution as wriiten (which covers my first item anyway)
I'm tired of hearing about hate crimes.  Isn't all crime against a person a hate crime?
A male teacher having sex with a studend is charged with rape, a female teacher is charged with child abuse.
Liberals speak tolerance only when it is something they think is OK.
Too many hipocrits and double standards.

So far there isn't a candidate conservative enough for me.
Any day on the bike is a good day.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 21 queries.