Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Author Topic: Interesting observation.............  (Read 8758 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Interesting observation.............
« on: October 19, 2007, 07:15:44 PM »

Here we are in late 2007 and I just viewed the post and view counts.  I find it very interesting that the SEEG forum has more posts and views than any other model.

Take into consideration that the SEEG was only produced for two years and that the SEUC has been three years makes it even more interesting.

Now I remember issues.......I guess the big one was the peeling chrome.  And yes, I had wheels and a couple other parts replaced and I was upset about that but I'll tell you guys........I'd take peeling chrome any day of the week over the kind of heat, paint and other problems that the 110" SEUC has.  I think that you SEEG owners would all agree. :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: Interesting observation.............
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 01:10:02 AM »

I have to agree, I only had a couple of paint issues with mine (fingerprints under the clear) but I'd sure take that the the motor issues with the 110's any day. The really sad thing is that we have to deal with any of these kind of flaws.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 10:42:26 AM »

Here we are in late 2007 and I just viewed the post and view counts.  I find it very interesting that the SEEG forum has more posts and views than any other model.

H'mm, all the more reason to have the SEEG forum at the top of the list - Neal  :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 11:30:03 AM »

Well, the 04 & 05 SEEGs are the best.... :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Owning an 04 and an 05, I think that the paint on the 04 is more scratch and chip resistant than the 05. 
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 11:33:32 AM »

Take into consideration that the SEEG was only produced for two years and that the SEUC has been three years makes it even more interesting.

Not to nit pick the theory here but the SEEG has a runnin' head start on the number of years folks have posted, considering we have a relitively small number of people that post and that the three most prolific posters to date are on SEEG's, that may have a lot to do with it.

Twolanerider       10K CVO Member 2004-08-26 17893  
  Fired00d             Global Moderator 2005-06-23 11609  
  103tHunDer         Global Moderator 2004-03-05  7827  

Not to mention:
  hd-dude           Global Moderator 2004-10-25 3995
  JCZ                 Global Moderator 2003-11-22 6566
Mrs.WeCVO       2.5K CVO Member 2005-01-06 3681
 spydglide         2.5K CVO Member 2005-02-25 3462
  mr_magoo        Global Moderator 2003-12-10 3538

All great members with great contributions and great SEEG's :2vrolijk_21:  (Magoo started there anyway)

Sure glad many of the upgrades to the SEEG's work on the SEUC's, you guys did some great leg work for "all" of us and deserve to have the most posts IMO. :2vrolijk_21:

It may be noted that even with 4381 members to date only the first 100 have posted more than 500 times.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 11:36:05 AM by Rjob749 »

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 11:33:43 AM »

Still am crazy about my :pumpkin: and have yet to see anything that has come out in the CVO lineup that would want me to get rid of it.

One day I'm hoping to be like my buddy Brian and add the O/B SERG to my stable. To me that would be the ultimate CVO package to date. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

MikeD

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 12:07:34 PM »

Well I think the SEEG's are the most versatile bikes cvo bikes out there.  With the quick detatchable backrest, tour pack, and  lower fairings, you can change the look of your bike from a big tourer to a hot rod looking street glide.  I love it.  When I started looking at baggers, my Dad wanted me to go with an 07 or 08 SEUC.  I liked the 07's, but I would have had to sink another couple of grand into the bike to get it to be a quick change over bike like the SEEG.  I love the paint on the 07's too, but I like  :bananarock:!!! 

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 02:50:36 PM »

Well I think the SEEG's are the most versatile bikes cvo bikes out there.  With the quick detatchable backrest, tour pack, and  lower fairings, you can change the look of your bike from a big tourer to a hot rod looking street glide.  I love it.  When I started looking at baggers, my Dad wanted me to go with an 07 or 08 SEUC.  I liked the 07's, but I would have had to sink another couple of grand into the bike to get it to be a quick change over bike like the SEEG.  I love the paint on the 07's too, but I like  :bananarock:!!! 

Mike, you should see JR's over in Memphis.  His little banna represents that color very well!
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 04:33:59 PM »

. . .

You mean there are other CVOs? :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

The SEEG is a GREAT motorcycle and, IMHO, is what put the CVO brand on the map.  Sure, there were plenty of other awesome bikes that preceeded it, but I think the popularity of the CVO line increased by leaps and bounds when the Electra Glide models were introduced.  I am just as nuts about my SEEG as the first time I saw it, just a little over 4 years ago now.  Great sweeping lines to the paint, very nice chrome detail, and a mighty potent powerplant.  I knew when I bought it that the MoCo was going to have to really step it up to get me to part with the SEEG, and to date, that just hasn't happened for me. :nixweiss:

I think it is only a matter or days/weeks/months before the SEUC board surpasses the SEEG board in terms of posts and views, but it does seem that a greater proportion of posts there are problem-related. :-\  By and large, the issues with the SEEGs have been pretty minor in comparison.

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2007, 10:02:13 AM »

I was at the dealer yesterday morning and had me temp. wire short fixed and that has been my only problem in 11,400 miles.The tech. took my seeg for a ride and when he came back he told me my bike is his favorite bike to ride!!!! Mine Too!!! :2vrolijk_21: :orange: :pumpkin:
hdnut

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2007, 11:08:07 AM »

OH YEAH.........SEEG's FOREVER!  ;D har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 04:51:47 PM »

OH YEAH.........SEEG's FOREVER!  ;D har!  spyder

Oh Yea I'll second that.  :2vrolijk_21:  SEEG's FOREVER   :pumpkin:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
  • HD gets too much of my money
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2007, 07:11:53 PM »

I like all the comments, I too have not ever regretted buying my SEEG. Having said that, if CVO ever comes out with a Road Glide with a 120 in it, I'll be their with money in hand.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2007, 08:14:56 PM »

No doubt where I stand (ok, sit) on the SEEGs.  Sure glad I've got the one that's mine.

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2007, 09:40:16 PM »

Still am crazy about my :pumpkin: and have yet to see anything that has come out in the CVO lineup that would want me to get rid of it.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

That's the way I feel too about mine and have not felt bad about putting the extra goodies on it as it is a keeper. 

I have one fingerprint on the LH inside fairing that you can only see in direct sunlight and is not worth the effort to replace.

As far as warranty, the MOCO pocketed money on this one as the only warranty claim was for a leaking rear rocker box gasket that the dealer replaced and then I had to end up retightening anyway.

I really like my cherry but the 04 O/B's of Gettinold and Pete 4854 caught my eye in MV.. 

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 09:49:34 PM »

I really like my cherry but the 04 O/B's of Gettinold and Pete 4854 caught my eye in MV.. 

I know the feeling.  After almost 40K miles on the cherry I decided to get a second bike.  Looked at a lot of different years, models, etc, but the 04-05 SEEG's still won out.  I had always said that if I didn't get the cherry I would have gotten the pumpkin.  Now I don't have to say that anymore  :D
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Banana man

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 seeg banana
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 10:19:13 PM »

I love my banana and would not trade it for anything. It is so versatile, you can have everything on it
and go touring or in about 30 minutes strip it down to look like a slammed hot rod bagger. It is the best
of the cvo bikes!! That being said, I sure do like the 08 SEUC now that they put the king tour pack
on it. It looks so comfortable. Now if they could only fix the mechanical issues. :confused5:  :bananarock:

Mark

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2007, 11:07:59 PM »

Yea, that along with the pricing issue.  Every dealership I go into lately is stocked to the doors with bikes and none are moving.  HD finally has hit the point where they're manufactureing more bikes than they can sell and it's got the guys at the dealerships pretty nervous.  Lower the price and they'll move a few more.

West Coast GTG   

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2007, 09:44:20 PM »

Yea, that along with the pricing issue.  Every dealership I go into lately is stocked to the doors with bikes and none are moving.  HD finally has hit the point where they're manufactureing more bikes than they can sell and it's got the guys at the dealerships pretty nervous.  Lower the price and they'll move a few more.
Hey JC, how much would they need to lower the prices to start to move them again?  :nixweiss: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 12:54:11 AM »

Hey JC, how much would they need to lower the prices to start to move them again?  :nixweiss: spyder

Good question........and we might just find out.

Ya know, back to my point in starting this thread.  Another thing that occured to me this weekend while riding up in Yosemite.  Which model of CVO is it that more owners own two of, than any other model.  The SEEG!

Andy, Ernie and Don (iselbulls) all have two each.  There may even be others here.........anybody? :nixweiss:

If money weren't the issue, I'm afraid I'd have another one, too.......just so I don't wear mine out too quick.  Harley may not be able to out-do the SEEG in my life time. :nixweiss:

West Coast GTG   

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 06:19:41 AM »

Two SEEGs - no waiting!

I am considering letting the RK (95th Annie) go to make room for a  :pumpkin:  :2vrolijk_21: just have to nail down my next job (after retirement.) Candy's Cherry, the BnB, and a  :pumpkin: now that's a hat trick :2vrolijk_21:
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 08:38:29 AM »

Two SEEGs - no waiting!

I am considering letting the RK (95th Annie) go to make room for a  :pumpkin:  :2vrolijk_21: just have to nail down my next job (after retirement.) Candy's Cherry, the BnB, and a  :pumpkin: now that's a hat trick :2vrolijk_21:
Hey, that's just not fair.........must be a 'rule' against having 3 !!!  har!  :huepfenlol2: spyder

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2007, 10:46:40 AM »

Hey, how about GM's trick of employee pricing, or 0 % financing, or $1,000 cash back.  It's so bad in the car market that most educated consumers wait until the end of the model year to get the best deals.  Maybe a desperate MoCo will resort to such tricks.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2007, 11:01:12 AM »

Hey, how about GM's trick of employee pricing, or 0 % financing, or $1,000 cash back.  It's so bad in the car market that most educated consumers wait until the end of the model year to get the best deals.  Maybe a desperate MoCo will resort to such tricks.

It was only an overheard conversation but while at the local dealership Saturday heard one of thier long term employee salesman tell a relatively new rep that "Harley just cancelled a bunch of orders."  The other guy's response was "we got all this stuff here anyway."  This shop does have a sales floor full of bikes, that many more outside and a storage room in the bike 60-70 full of uncrated new product.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2007, 08:40:30 AM »

Yea, starting with KHD's dealership.

West Coast GTG   

BAKRDS

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 09:53:57 PM »

Time to get a new bike or put some $$$$$ into my '04 b/b seeg.Just came from the dealers where I ordered 575 gear drive cams, hiper oil pump,Power commander & 6 speed converison. Guess I figure on keeping this one.Haven't seen anything I like as well.
'10 SESG
 '65 FLH

BAKRDS

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2007, 09:59:54 PM »

Almost forgot!! Just turned 46,000 miles & Have a coast to coast planned next year.
'10 SESG
 '65 FLH

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2007, 10:01:03 PM »

Time to get a new bike or put some $$$$$ into my '04 b/b seeg.Just came from the dealers where I ordered 575 gear drive cams, hiper oil pump,Power commander & 6 speed converison. Guess I figure on keeping this one.Haven't seen anything I like as well.
Oh Yeah, BAKRDS........long live the Huckleberrys!   :huepfenlol2: har!  ;D spyder

VANAMAL

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SESG
    • CVO2: 2005 seeg banana
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2007, 06:48:27 PM »

I FEEL THE SAME WAY-THINKING OF GETTING A PUMPKIN TO GO WITH THE BANANA. THERE MIGHT BE A LOW MILEAGE ONE SOMEWHERE. :bananarock:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2007, 03:26:40 PM »

I FEEL THE SAME WAY-THINKING OF GETTING A PUMPKIN TO GO WITH THE BANANA. THERE MIGHT BE A LOW MILEAGE ONE SOMEWHERE. :bananarock:

Folsom Harley Davidson, Folsom, Ca.......ask for Andy in sales.......tell him J.C. referred you.

West Coast GTG   

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2007, 07:13:24 PM »

Folsom Harley Davidson, Folsom, Ca.......ask for Andy in sales.......tell him J.C. referred you.
It's never a bad thing to have a pumpkin as a second bike  :2vrolijk_21:
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2007, 07:14:20 PM »

It's never a bad thing to have a pumpkin as a second bike  :2vrolijk_21:

Ernie, do you dare pick a favorite?  Or just love them both?

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2007, 08:52:32 AM »

Or if you want an "original" SEEG, they have a blue and black at HD of Sacramento.  It has low miles (seems like around 7k) and I think it's a consignment bike so you could get it down.

West Coast GTG   

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2007, 10:08:03 AM »

Ernie, do you dare pick a favorite?  Or just love them both?

It's funny.  They are the same bike but very different so I can't say one is better than the other.  The cherry is louder, a little more vibration, feels a little quicker and meaner.  The pumpkin with the Freedom pipes is quieter, faster, and a smoother.  It just depends upon the mood.  I do have to say that the pumpkin draws a LOT of attention though.
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2007, 11:08:36 AM »

It's funny.  They are the same bike but very different so I can't say one is better than the other.  The cherry is louder, a little more vibration, feels a little quicker and meaner.  The pumpkin with the Freedom pipes is quieter, faster, and a smoother.  It just depends upon the mood.  I do have to say that the pumpkin draws a LOT of attention though.

O.K. one is quicker and the other one is faster :nixweiss:  Which one gets you there first?  ;D   And this wouldn't even be a question if you had a blue and black. :huepfenlol2:

West Coast GTG   

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2007, 11:14:41 AM »

I've had the pleasure of riding JR's, 07hd110's (back when he had one), and Twolanerider's SEEGs.  Each one is totally different from one another and none of them are a bit like mine.  It's incredible how different one bike is from the other, even though they're the same.  (Did I make any sense there? :confused5:)

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2007, 11:53:21 AM »

O.K. one is quicker and the other one is faster :nixweiss:  Which one gets you there first?  ;D   And this wouldn't even be a question if you had a blue and black. :huepfenlol2:

I agree.  It would fill my mirrors!   :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

While I haven't had them side by side, I'd say that the pumpkin would get there first, but it does have more $s invested in it...
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2007, 11:56:47 AM »

I agree.  It would fill my mirrors!   :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

While I haven't had them side by side, I'd say that the pumpkin would get there first, but it does have more $s invested in it...
:-X :lipsrsealed2: :zroflmao: :zroflmao:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2007, 07:16:36 PM »

Hey JC.......say it ain't so!  :o har!  :drink: spyder

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2007, 10:16:07 PM »

Hey JC.......say it ain't so!  :o har!  :drink: spyder

Quiet as it's kept......................Ernie's in my mirrors much more than I'm in his.  Even he'd have to admit that. :huepfenlol2:

West Coast GTG   

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2007, 02:49:01 AM »

That's because you've got the GPS and you're usually leading!  I will say that JC is tough to keep up with in the twisties though.
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2007, 07:58:34 AM »

That's because you've got the GPS and you're usually leading!  I will say that JC is tough to keep up with in the twisties though.

The straights are tough also.

I followed him running a 100 one morning here in Charlotte for about 40 miles.  :o

Was thankful he wasn't running 120.

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2007, 10:26:50 AM »

We ride together a lot, and I don't think that either one of us could lose the other...
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2007, 12:10:13 PM »

Now I remember issues.......I guess the big one was the peeling chrome.  And yes, I had wheels and a couple other parts replaced and I was upset about that but I'll tell you guys........I'd take peeling chrome any day of the week over the kind of heat, paint and other problems that the 110" SEUC has.  I think that you SEEG owners would all agree. :nixweiss:

I think it's more a function of the top three posters in this forum have SEEGs and make up a combined 40,000 posts (nearly anyhow, maybe by tomorrow).  The SEUC owners have silent observers (except for Chief and Reggab)

VANAMAL

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SESG
    • CVO2: 2005 seeg banana
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2007, 12:24:55 PM »

hey-wait for me! :bananarock: i dont care what kind of friut or vegetable your riding these guys can ride

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2007, 12:34:25 PM »

I think it's more a function of the top three posters in this forum have SEEGs and make up a combined 40,000 posts (nearly anyhow, maybe by tomorrow).  The SEUC owners have silent observers (except for Chief and Reggab)
You may want to look at the stats of those members. I just checked mine and for me posting in the SEEG/SEEG2 Board was 8th on the list. :nixweiss:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2007, 12:40:01 PM »

89 days, 21 hours?  Do you have a broad band card for your laptop and take it to rescues with you?  I'll check the topics.  I was going on shear number of posts and the assumption that prolific posters will have a higher likelihood of posting in topics pertaining to their own bikes.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2007, 12:45:33 PM »

That was interesting Gary.  Looks like I was more loyal to my ride :huepfenlol2: ....

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2007, 12:48:07 PM »

89 days, 21 hours?  Do you have a broad band card for your laptop and take it to rescues with you?  I'll check the topics.  I was going on shear number of posts and the assumption that prolific posters will have a higher likelihood of posting in topics pertaining to their own bikes.
Not at this time, but maybe I should talk to the Chief about one of those. :huepfenlol2: Your post just made me curious so I checked mine. I was just as surprised as you were.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2007, 12:48:22 PM »

Brian dances with the one that brought him also.  Dood, you're a traitor to your ride  :huepfenlol2: !

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2007, 12:49:06 PM »

Not me.  SEEG is #6 in my post count
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2007, 12:49:33 PM »

That was interesting Gary.  Looks like I was more loyal to my ride :huepfenlol2: ....
Probably due to you doing more technical post w/details of work/install(s) you've performed on your bike. :nixweiss:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2007, 12:49:48 PM »

I'm just a baby poster.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2007, 12:50:16 PM »

Not me.  SEEG is #6 in my post count

But now that you've got two it'll be going up over time, right :nixweiss: ?

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2007, 12:50:43 PM »

Brian dances with the one that brought him also.  Dood, you're a traitor to your ride  :huepfenlol2: !
Heh, his is 5th. :P

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2007, 12:51:16 PM »

Probably due to you doing more technical post w/details of work/install(s) you've performed on your bike. :nixweiss:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Yeah, that's right.  No bullchit from me....  ::)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2007, 12:53:44 PM »

Yeah, that's right.  No bullchit from me....  ::)
Lots not get to carried away now. :shocked2:

I can't say that about myself I know good and well you can't say it about yourself. :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2007, 12:56:59 PM »

Lots not get to carried away now. :shocked2:

I can't say that about myself I know good and well you can't say it about yourself. :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

That's right, we have well rounded and eclectic tastes covering the range of greased up parts to bullchit to Gatherings :2vrolijk_21: .

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2007, 01:01:07 PM »

It would appear that I'm not the norm though. :-\ Out of the top ten posters the majority have posted more in the board specific to the their bike within in the top five on their list.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2007, 01:08:21 PM »

It would appear that I'm not the norm though. :-\ Out of the top ten posters the majority have posted more in the board specific to the their bike within in the top five on their list.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

No, of course you're not the standard norm.  You are "The D00d."  That's a standard all it's own man :bananarock: !

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2007, 01:22:04 PM »

No, of course you're not the standard norm.  You are "The D00d."  That's a standard all it's own man :bananarock: !
You are to kind sir. :2vrolijk_21: And even better in bullchitting. :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2007, 01:32:23 PM »

Loyality is a good thing, right?  :P har!  spyder

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2007, 06:11:21 PM »

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Huh? :nixweiss: :confused5:

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2007, 07:14:25 PM »

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Huh? :nixweiss: :confused5:

:oops: I stand corrected. I mistook CUSE's for CSE's. That would make yours first. :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2007, 07:51:52 PM »

:oops: I stand corrected.

Well son of a bi.......  Dood's not perfect after all :nixweiss: ?

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2007, 08:00:21 PM »

Yeah, well..........he's working on it as he has chrome/high tech. replacement parts installed, and that's not even starting on his motorsickle. ::)  har!  :huepfenlol2: spyder

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2007, 08:02:00 PM »

Yeah, well..........he's working on it as he has chrome/high tech. replacement parts installed, and that's not even starting on his motorsickle. ::)  har!  :huepfenlol2: spyder

hehehe, they had the technology, they could make him better, stronger, smell better, he's the Bionic Dood!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2007, 08:04:56 PM »

Far from it I'm wrong at least once a day whether I plan on it or not. ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2007, 08:14:05 PM »

He is when it comes to chrome.  Nothing else matters. 8) ;D

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2007, 08:17:44 PM »

He is when it comes to chrome.  Nothing else matters. 8) ;D

Bingo we have a winner. :2vrolijk_21: ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2007, 09:55:40 AM »

Far from it I'm wrong at least once a day whether I plan on it or not. ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Glad you got the monkey off your back.  Pressure's off.  Now it's another day.....

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2007, 09:58:43 AM »

Glad you got the monkey off your back.  Pressure's off.  Now it's another day.....
Already got a call from the boss (wife) so I've gotten today taken care of too. :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2007, 10:01:49 AM »

It's a case of waking up and saying "Sorry Dear".  When she asks why, I tell her I'm just putting it in the bank, and that I'm sure that I'll need it sometime during the day... :D
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2007, 08:18:28 AM »

It's a case of waking up and saying "Sorry Dear".  When she asks why, I tell her I'm just putting it in the bank, and that I'm sure that I'll need it sometime during the day... :D

Something you want to share with us Ernie? :nixweiss:

West Coast GTG   

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2007, 09:03:42 AM »

Nope  :huepfenjump3:
2012 Black/Orange SEUC
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Page created in 0.34 seconds with 21 queries.