Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Author Topic: Freedom Of Speech - Not In America or CVOHARLEY Anymore  (Read 6704 times)

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
Re: Freedom Of Speech - Not In America or CVOHARLEY Anymore
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2007, 08:07:50 AM »

No No No
Guinness in all three holes!!!!!!!!!

:o If that doesn't get you banned...
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2007, 12:58:50 PM »

:o If that doesn't get you banned...

my apologies, Candy A$$, I did not intend to offend you with my remark, I know how sensitive the gender challenged can get when people start talking about holes, so I will just add a disclaimer to my posts from now on, by the way, I would have thought that you would use an empty bottle, you sick puppy  ;)

Disclaimer: Information presented on this website is considered public information (unless otherwise noted) and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credit is requested. We strongly recommend that data be acquired directly from EAGLE1 and not through other sources that may change the data in some way. While EAGLE1 makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information, various data may change prior to updating. EAGLE1 welcomes suggestions on how to improve our information and correct errors. EAGLE1 provides no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of furnished data.

Some of the documents on this server may contain live references (or pointers) to information created and maintained by other organizations. Please note that EAGLE1 does not control and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness, or accuracy of these outside materials.

For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this forum employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act. Information may also be used for authorized law enforcement investigations.

Liability: For documents and software available from this server, EAGLE1 does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed. Various content on this site may be subject to copyright by journals and publishers. Use of the copyrighted material is subject to the terms and conditions of use established by the journal or publisher.

Endorsement: EAGLE1 does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services. The views and opinions of authors expressed on CVOHARLEY's Web sites do not necessarily state or reflect those of the EAGLE1, and they may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Medical Information: It is not the intention of  EAGLE1 to provide specific medical advice but rather to provide users with information to better understand their health and their diagnosed disorders. Specific medical advice will not be provided, and EAGLE1 urges you to consult with a qualified physician for diagnosis and for answers to your personal questions.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 07:05:23 PM by EAGLE1 »
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2007, 01:42:24 PM »

Jerry, I had two months in '83 and another six weeks in April and May of '95.  But that's it.  Anyone else?

Been chastised, deleted, damn near banished altogether, placed on triple secret probation and a couple times not so secret probabation , chastised again, deleted again and again and again ( sometimes I try to get deleted) ranted, raved, soapboxed untold times, picked on Howie so much even I'm bored with it and still I'm here. It's like anything in life Rhino - - there's good, there's bad and everything in between. If you're a married man ask youself if you've ever "edited" your speach for the sake of marital harmony ? Bad analogy ? Ok, ever not truly said what you feel to a good friend ?  and so forth. While he who histates is truly lost, discretion is the better part of valor is it not ? 

Anyway- - - -- - How bout them Red Sox ?   ;)

B B

hogasm

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2007, 02:08:36 PM »

I love this site for not only the vast wealth of usefull information, but the camaraderie as well. The way we rally to one another's aide and yes from time to time, the way we must tell those who are unhappy here to "move on" if you feel the need.

Another thing I do love about this site is the fact that I can make my own mind up about whether or not I choose to accept something posted here as fact or opinion. I can choose to research it if I do not agree with it as truth and that then I can make an informed decesion about it.

I  agree with your last paragraph in many of lifes situations. If one doesn't want to read, watch, etc... then you dont have to read, watch, etc...
use your own discretion.

Could not tell you how many hours I have spent checking on the valitidy of information on this board. After having the opportunity to speak, and meet many of the prolific posters here, you learn who is full of valuable information and who is full of chit.

IMHO if I don't like what someone posts, I just leave it alone. This was not always how it has been for me, as many of you remember, but I found the information given here was more valuable than someones ranting and raving.     Have a nice day :2vrolijk_21:

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2007, 05:19:49 PM »

Disclaimer: Information presented on this website is considered public information (unless otherwise noted) and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credit is requested. We strongly recommend that data be acquired directly from EAGLE1 and not through other sources that may change the data in some way. While EAGLE1 makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information, various data may change prior to updating. EAGLE1 welcomes suggestions on how to improve our information and correct errors. EAGLE1 provides no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of furnished data.

Some of the documents on this server may contain live references (or pointers) to information created and maintained by other organizations. Please note that EAGLE1 does not control and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness, or accuracy of these outside materials.

For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this forum employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act. Information may also be used for authorized law enforcement investigations.

Liability: For documents and software available from this server, EAGLE1 does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed. Various content on this site may be subject to copyright by journals and publishers. Use of the copyrighted material is subject to the terms and conditions of use established by the journal or publisher.

Endorsement: EAGLE1 does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services. The views and opinions of authors expressed on CVOHARLEY's Web sites do not necessarily state or reflect those of the EAGLE1, and they may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Medical Information: It is not the intention of  EAGLE1 to provide specific medical advice but rather to provide users with information to better understand their health and their diagnosed disorders. Specific medical advice will not be provided, and EAGLE1 urges you to consult with a qualified physician for diagnosis and for answers to your personal questions.

Yeah, what he said.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2007, 07:23:01 PM »

TC and Henry got gas today.  Henry said so.

I know, off topic.  Just sharing though.

REGGAB

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2007, 07:39:24 PM »

TC and Henry got gas today.  Henry said so.

I know, off topic.  Just sharing though.

Don't forget about the Girls...........they got gas too!!!   ;D

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2007, 07:58:54 PM »

Don't forget about the Girls...........they got gas too!!!   ;D

I think Suzanne might have broken VOX with a couple of her burps coming back home this afternoon... :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:  She'll kill me if she reads this... :nervous: ;) ;D
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2007, 08:01:42 PM »

I'd just like to point out that it's important to note the difference between people describing and commenting on what they've done to their own bikes, as opposed to, recommending what others should to do to their bikes. You must always make your own decisions on what to do with your own bike. But this place allows us to share so much info about many available options that allow us to make our own decisions. No reason for anyone to take another members shared experiences personally, regardless how we feel or whether we agree with, what that member did to their bike. Info is info and the more we have, the better we can make our own informed decisions. But they're our own decisions and we alone must live with the results and consequences. I for one welcome as much info I can get. But there's no reason for any of this to be personal. We should be thankful other members are willing to share! And that my friends is what this place is all about! SHARING!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

OH NO!  Not no, but hell no!!!   Howie lies!!!!!    He's lying right here!!!!   He MADE me buy those SPO's and he MADE me put them on my bike and now he won't let me take them off!!!!  (big mean man that he is.... damned new yawkers......   )  

What?  yea.. thanks... pass that over here would ya?...........  

So anyway....  what was I sayin?  Oh yea....  

Hey Neal, thanks for what you do for us.  See ya later Rhino.    
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2007, 08:07:46 PM »

I think Suzanne might have broken VOX with a couple of her burps coming back home this afternoon... :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:  She'll kill me if she reads this... :nervous: ;) ;D

"COPY"...PM HARLEYDIVA "PASTE"
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2007, 08:10:26 PM »

:zroflmao: :zroflmao: That's cold, but I like it. You know what they say if you can't f.. mess w/your friends who can you mess with. ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2007, 08:16:47 PM »

Just remember, Ken...paybacks can be hell, buddy... :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :nervous: ;) ;)

TTS Mastertune

REGGAB

« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2007, 08:42:44 PM »

then

then

:zroflmao: :zroflmao: That's cold, but I like it. You know what they say if you can't f.. mess w/your friends who can you mess with. ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

then

Just remember, Ken...paybacks can be hell, buddy... :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :nervous: ;) ;)

:ROFLOL:

Now that's some funny chit, right there!!!  Hey Terry............you still alive Buddy?   :-\  ;D

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2007, 08:47:59 PM »

Alive and kicking...Diva will just laugh.

We do try not to burp obnoxiously, or fart like pack mules around each other though... :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

TTS Mastertune

REGGAB

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2007, 08:59:23 PM »

Alive and kicking...Diva will just laugh.

We do try not to burp obnoxiously, or fart like pack mules around each other though... :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

We put forth an effort toward that goal as well, but sometimes..............

Now, the CVOBoxers are a different story.  Annie Bea will shake the rafters when she poots.  Springer is a different story.  He's the silent type.  He'll gracefully lift his stub, quietly fumigate the room, lower his stub, and try to play it off like someone else emitted the stench.  "What, Who, Me?"

Funny Boxer.   :wiseguy:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Page created in 0.235 seconds with 22 queries.