Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: Anyone else getting THE RUNAROUND from corbin on these seats for our bikes???  (Read 6663 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

The stock seat on the 05 SEEG smashed my nuts.  'nuff said.

GaLonghair

• Full CVO Member
    • GA

• CVO1: 2018 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2019 CVO Road Glide

TCnBham well said! Here are pics ;D
Lead, follow or get out of the way. But, do something!

GaLonghair

• Full CVO Member
    • GA

GaLonghair

• Full CVO Member
    • GA

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

In case there's any doubt about it, here's the Heated Corbin Flame-stitched SERK Seat! No run-around, It took a little time, but it arrived today. Now all's I need is a bike to put it on! ::) ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

One more.

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE

Howie,
That seat looks nice. You do know that RK seats will fit SEEG so you can always send it to me to use while you wait. Only thing I'd change is the color of the stitches in the flames. Probably would go w/some orange thread in that to really make it go w/my bike. :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Howie,
That seat looks nice. You do know that RK seats will fit SEEG so you can always send it to me to use while you wait. Only thing I'd change is the color of the stitches in the flames. Probably would go w/some orange thread in that to really make it go w/my bike. :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Thanks Gary! Never thought of doing orange stitching on it though! :nixweiss:

But since they're practically giving them away now, and Henry's chompin' at the bit, since he found out he can get dual control for the heat, you guys can do a group buy for practically nothing! You can have them stitch yours any way you like! ::) ;D

Hoist! 8)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE

Thanks Gary! Never thought of doing orange stitching on it though! :nixweiss:

But since they're practically giving them away now, and Henry's chompin' at the bit, since he found out he can get dual control for the heat, you guys can do a group buy for practically nothing! You can have them stitch yours any way you like! ::) ;D

Hoist! 8)
It's not that I really want one I'm just trying to help a Brotha out. :nixweiss: No since in him just having it sit around collecting dust when it can be altered and used. ;) ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

It's not that I really want one I'm just trying to help a Brotha out. :nixweiss: No since in him just having it sit around collecting dust when it can be altered and used. ;) ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Since you're nice enough to offer to break it in for me, just pay the shipping and you can use it for a month and a half. Gotta tell ya though. They charged $55.00 for the shipping to me! :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange

In case there's any doubt about it, here's the Heated Corbin Flame-stitched SERK Seat! No run-around, It took a little time, but it arrived today. Now all's I need is a bike to put it on! ::) ;D

Hoist! 8)

Howie,

That's a nice looking seat!  Can't wait to see pictures of it on the bike.  What's that about DUAL controls being available for the heat?  Sounds like a great option!

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black

someone posted yesterday that they know someone who ordered one.  They were told that it wasn't possible and after insisting they got one made.  REGGAB's checking it out for us..........    :vrolijk_11:
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

Dual controls would be great.  One of my more common passengers seems to have a thermostat in her rear that is entirely different than the thermostat in my own.  If left up to her she'd fry my ass with that seat heater.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4

I fianlly got mine last week after ordering in August...I beyached and got $200 off.
Solo with backrest in large gator...So far the longest ride on it was 30 miles but very comfy....pics to follow.

Miker

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT

Finally my seat is in transit.It will arrive on 12/3. Lets see how fedex does. Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 20 queries.