Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: New FXR3 Rider  (Read 9210 times)

BadAss2

• Senior CVO Member
  • 14 years and still got her
Re: New FXR3 Rider
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2005, 02:11:10 PM »

Be Safe...
FLHTCSE2 Candy Cherry
6 speed tranny,regeared primary and secondary,
SE slip on pipes, K&M Kit, remap ECM
Chrome - inner primary, starter, front calipers, thunderstar sprocket, headlamp and signal light trim, all chrome bolt kits
L

armyjosh04

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2005, 02:15:30 PM »

So when do I get one of these free dinners in the Smokies I'm hearing about?

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2005, 03:10:06 PM »

armyjosh04

Like all those before me, congratualtions on an absolutely awesome ride, enjoy.  Thanks for doing what you are doing today to make our homeland safer, we all appreciate your sacrifices to make our lives better.  Please do hurry home and if you are ever heading to ride the mountains in Virginia, please let us know.  A few of us, I am sure, would love to meet you and ride with you. I love riding the mountains.  Free dinner for the "First Time" we meet, will be on me.  After that..... on someone else.  Do get home and let us know how you are doing from time to time.  

Now as to the offer of keeping your bike warm and clean, I have an oversized two car garage with usually three bikes, but currently only two.  If you want to have your bike garaged, polished and kept warm and the battery kept charged, I also offer services.  Now getting around Atlanta right now is horrible, but that too will change in a few days. Let us know how we can help. My husband is an active duty army SGM senior trainer at Fort Lee, VA. I have access to the base. If you need anything, anything at all that you can't get because you are overseas?  Do Not, I repeat.... Do Not, hesitate to ask. Actually, Two Lane, that offer goes out to GoFastGirl too.  

God Speed armyjosh04.   [smiley=laugh.gif]

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2005, 06:01:49 PM »

Josh;

Like the rest of us I thank you for your service and sacrifice. Be safe and stay in touch.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2005, 08:34:31 PM »

Actually......  I really did make the offer a few weeks ago that a good meal for anyone that showed up on an FX would be on me.  It's the only of the CVO models that won't be in attendance (probably).  So if you think some good BBQ in the Smoky Mountains is worth a large man with a large boot gently questioning a bit of UA then consider yourself invited.  More the merrier.  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

RedFXR2

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2005, 10:21:05 PM »

Actually......

RedFXR2

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2005, 10:23:30 PM »

Actually......  I really did make the offer a few weeks ago that a good meal for anyone that showed up on an FX would be on me.  It's the only of the CVO models that won't be in attendance (probably).  So if you think some good BBQ in the Smoky Mountains is worth a large man with a large boot gently questioning a bit of UA then consider yourself invited.  More the merrier.  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Josh, if there's any way you can make it.... [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2005, 10:50:08 PM »

[Ahem]

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2005, 09:50:31 AM »

Darn, armyjosh04  [smiley=army.gif]you are too smart for both me and twolanerider. We so valiantly offered to help garage and keep your lovely bike till you return this fall, and we were shot down.  [smiley=rifle.gif]Lucky buddy in Atlanta who gets to make sure the battery stays charged. We so look forward to ripping up the moutain roads in the Shenandoah Valley when you get back stateside, call out our names and we will be there.  Now in the mean time, please let your riding buddy know about us and we will gladly show him around in our neck of the woods too.  And, if he is riding your FX and not his fatboy, we will let you know how is his taking care of it.   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  Keep safe and hury home.  Offer still stands, if buddy backs out.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

RedFXR2

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2005, 03:55:03 PM »

Wow.  I just had to point out that I haven't seen this much action on the FXR page since I joined this forum.

Thanks for kicking it off, Josh.[smiley=beerchug.gif]

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2005, 04:51:10 PM »

RedFXR2, it those darn selfish SEEG riders coveting the FXR bikes and trying to con the riders to allow the SEEG riders to garage them in the seemingly innocent offer of caring for said FXR bikes, and ensuring that all stay in operating order, and promises of free food [smiley=smilie_koch1.gif].  Then the SEEG riders get to loose a few hundred pounds off their bikes and get to go "Wheeeeee" up and down the mountains on FXR rider's bikes. You see what I mean?  They are really sneaky. [smiley=sneaky.gif]

And the SEEG site has been kinda slow...... those darn trolling SEEG riders.  Gotta get them at the Smoky rally.  Thats what I say....

Whoops, I may be talking about myself.  [smiley=zHole.gif]

armyjosh04

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2005, 08:25:52 AM »

Here's a picture of my new ride... if I can get it to work!

armyjosh04

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2005, 08:32:41 AM »

And here's a picture of me here in Iraq...

armyjosh04

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2005, 01:47:29 AM »

As I sit here sipping my morning coffee, I realize that conversation seems to be dwindling. Therefore, I'm going to spark up talks with more questions! Right now I ride with an open face helmet. I love the feel of riding like that, and like to be able to see my surroundings. My helmet is a little beaten up, and I think I'm going to purchase a new one for when I get home. I'm looking for a helmet that is sculpted closer to the head, as opposed to helmets that give you the "mushroom head" look (as my wife puts it). Does anyone have suggestions on helmets that are safe but aren't so bulky looking??

Josh

armyjosh04

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2005, 02:21:24 AM »

I guess more than anything else I wear a helmet because of the law (and because my wife makes me, which I guess you can also count as the law too). When I was stationed in Kentucky I preferred to ride without one, but in Georgia I
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 21 queries.