Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: King TourPak for '07 SERK  (Read 15127 times)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
Re: King TourPak for '07 SERK
« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2008, 01:15:02 PM »

i have my KTP in the back position and its a bit of work to get it on the bike do to the thickness of the sun-ray seat
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2008, 01:18:16 PM »

:ROFLOL: You'll have better luck selling a stock H-D 110ci motor. :P :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Are you kidding me?  At this point a stock 110 (if any still exist) would have to be a collectors item.  You will see them listed on ebay in another couple of years under headings like, "Very Rare" "Vintage" and "NWOL."  (Thats New With Out Leaks)  :bananarock:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2008, 03:11:50 PM »

i have my KTP in the back position and its a bit of work to get it on the bike do to the thickness of the sun-ray seat

Thanks for the input Neal! :2vrolijk_21:

I spoke with Pam, Gene's wife. They're trying to get it out today for overnight del'y. If they can guarantee tomorrow's delivery, they're shipping it that way. They'd like me to have it for the York Trip to show off to youze guys!

Gene will mount the TP in the furthest rear position on the rack for me. I hope I don't have to do anything but maybe fight with it a little to get it on. We shall see. Won't know if I'll have it for York, so I guess I'll just try to surprise you guys! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2008, 03:49:04 PM »

oh my.....   I don't even want to think about the next day freight cost on a complete tour pak with speakers hung on it.  Whatever it is, I know that sometime in the misspent part of my youth I paid less for whole motorcycles.   ???

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2008, 03:51:31 PM »

oh my.....   I don't even want to think about the next day freight cost on a complete tour pak with speakers hung on it.  Whatever it is, I know that sometime in the misspent part of my youth I paid less for whole motorcycles.   ???

I can't either. It's fully paid for, including normal shipping. This overnight thing is on them. I was surprised myself, and won't be surprised if it doesn't happen. But they really wanted me to have it in York! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2008, 03:52:36 PM »

I can't either. It's fully paid for, including normal shipping. This overnight thing is on them. I was surprised myself, and won't be surprised if it doesn't happen. But they really wanted me to have it in York! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

That's cool.  Maybe you finally wore 'em down :bananarock: !!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #111 on: April 22, 2008, 03:57:08 PM »

That's cool.  Maybe you finally wore 'em down :bananarock: !!

Actually Don, believe it or not, I haven't been bugging em about it. I knew it would be a long process. And I want it to be right, not rushed. So I looked at it like, it'll get here when it gets here! Now it's close. Of course now I want it yesterday. I didn't ask them to overnight it. They emailed me and told me that's what they plan to do. We shall see. Like we've learned here many times the last coupla weeks, it is what it is!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #112 on: April 22, 2008, 04:06:10 PM »

Actually Don, believe it or not, I haven't been bugging em about it. I knew it would be a long process. And I want it to be right, not rushed. So I looked at it like, it'll get here when it gets here! Now it's close. Of course now I want it yesterday. I didn't ask them to overnight it. They emailed me and told me that's what they plan to do. We shall see. Like we've learned here many times the last coupla weeks, it is what it is!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Actually I expected as much.  You sure as hell know better than to rush a painter.  That's about as successful as trying to get a 9 or 10 to go home with you before she's drunk enough...

Wait, did I say that out loud...  ??? ?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2008, 08:11:18 PM »

Oh well, just got the word, you will not be seeing my TP in York. It'll now go out tomorrow or Fri. You guys will have to wait til KY, Adirondacks, Sturgis, or MV now! ??? ;)

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2008, 09:31:54 PM »

Oh well, just got the word, you will not be seeing my TP in York. It'll now go out tomorrow or Fri. You guys will have to wait til KY, Adirondacks, Sturgis, or MV now! ??? ;)

Hoist! 8)

Like you're not going to post pictures.....

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #115 on: April 22, 2008, 10:12:25 PM »

Like you're not going to post pictures.....

Maybe I will, maybe I won't! ::) :P

But there's nothing like seeing it in person, is there? ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Spike

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 vrscse-sold
    • CVO2: 07 flhrse
« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2008, 12:52:50 AM »

I work for Uncle Buster and NDA isn't cheap. When I shipped my bags out to Gene, the girls at the counter checked what it would cost to air them out and it was well over $ 400. I said "no thanks, ground will be fine!"

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2008, 02:35:27 AM »

Well, I just got this, so you nightbirds get to see it first. These are a few pics from Gene of the new KTP for my SERK. This is just after completion. It's on the road with Tracking Number now! Looks great! Can't wait to get it! :2vrolijk_21: :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :jalapeno:

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2008, 02:36:12 AM »

Another!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2008, 02:37:14 AM »

Last one. Next time you see it, it'll be on the bike in the Cybil Thread! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 20 queries.