Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Will Corbin Dual Tour '08 RK seat fit the SERK???  (Read 803 times)

Quint

• You all know how I earn a livin'
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4 Road King - Crystal Copper/Black Onyx
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCUI Electra Glide Ultra Classic
    • CVO3: 2004 FLHRI Road King
Will Corbin Dual Tour '08 RK seat fit the SERK???
« on: November 23, 2007, 05:31:43 PM »

I've just been visiting Corbin's website, and they make a Dual Touring seat for the '08 Road King, but they offer this caveat:

Because of the precise fit offered by the Corbin saddle, this seat is not interchangeable with the other HD Bagger seats (Street Glide, Electra Glide & Road Glide).

Does anyone know whether this seat will fit the '08 SERK? I'm not fussed about flame patterns, ostrich-look leather or any other CVO specifics. I'm just happy to have a omfortable seat and a lot of people swear by the Corbin

Does anyone know for sure whether this will fit the '08 FLHRSE4??? Many thanks... :)
You all know me. You know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for yer but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Swallow you whole.

Guilty

• Got Dead?
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: Will Corbin Dual Tour '08 RK seat fit the SERK???
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 11:41:16 AM »

The link that Corbin has for the Dual Tour for the 08' CVO doesn't say in the specifications or description on the order form that it is for the CVO Road King, but the link they have for the new products seems to suggest that there is no difference on the 08' RK's or the SERK's - http://www.corbin.com/new/new.shtml. I suggest that you give Corbin a telephone call to determine if it will fit on the 08' SERK before you order.

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 22 queries.