Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Author Topic: HUBBARD Dumps Ol' Maudie's Grandson!  (Read 8433 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

HUBBARD Dumps Ol' Maudie's Grandson!
« on: November 28, 2007, 12:34:28 AM »

I ain't hurt, but had to tell you guys about my crash.  Went to "Tractor-Supply", this past Saturday to buy some "Deer Corn", and some "Salt-Lick", for the Deer on our Little 10 acre spread here in the Mountain State.  Ain't got the heart to hunt and shoot them anymore, so I take comfort in watching them feed.  This little 'Mini-Chopper", on display, caught my eye, so I asked, how much?  Long story short, I bought it, loaded it up, and brought it home.  Unloaded it from one of my Parts Pick-Ups, and commenced to feeding my "Need for Speed", addiction, and set out discovering just how fast it would go across the terrain of the fields here at the "Farm".  Before, of course, I set out the "Salt-Lick", and spread the "Deer-Corn", OTIS had convinced me to buy, in the first place.  That said, I was on the "Chopper", WFO, having the time of my life, running through the yard, when I ran out of yard, and had to go across the Driveway to continue my endeavor.  The front-end made it over OK, but the ass-end bottomed out, tilted hard to the left, and dumped my big ass to the left, and landed me hard on the Concrete.  No visible damage to "Little Maudie", but Ol' Hub's wearing a bruise the size of a softball on his left hip.  Picked it up, started him back up before the Neighbors noticed, and proceeded like nothing ever happened.  I'll send pictures of the addition to the Family later, but thought you clowns would enjoy OL' HUB bustin' his ass on something he could get up off of himself, without a Wrecker and an Ambulance.  5 HP B&S, Fat Tires, Rigid Frame, and my favorite color, BLACK.  I think I could cheat it up enough to outrun Chip's Frontier, if I really put my mind to it!  :huepfenlol2: Later--HUBBARD       
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 12:36:37 AM by HUBBARD »
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: HUBBARD Dumps Ol' Maudie's Grandson!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 02:41:06 AM »

Good to hear nothing was seriously hurt in your "chopper" incident.

Sometimes we certainly do show our age, as Cindy points out most of the time she thinks I'm about 16, 19 on a good day :bananarock: :bananarock:

Keep the rubber side down big guy :2vrolijk_21:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 02:56:55 AM »

Carl, I'm glad it's only your funny bone that got dinged a bit.  Got to tell you though, man I wish I was there with a camera.

Have fun with the new toy.  What's it got for a top end anyway :huepfenlol2: ?

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 06:37:59 AM »

I ain't hurt, but had to tell you guys about my crash.  Went to "Tractor-Supply", this past Saturday to buy some "Deer Corn", and some "Salt-Lick", for the Deer on our Little 10 acre spread here in the Mountain State.  Ain't got the heart to hunt and shoot them anymore, so I take comfort in watching them feed.  This little 'Mini-Chopper", on display, caught my eye, so I asked, how much?  Long story short, I bought it, loaded it up, and brought it home.  Unloaded it from one of my Parts Pick-Ups, and commenced to feeding my "Need for Speed", addiction, and set out discovering just how fast it would go across the terrain of the fields here at the "Farm".  Before, of course, I set out the "Salt-Lick", and spread the "Deer-Corn", OTIS had convinced me to buy, in the first place.  That said, I was on the "Chopper", WFO, having the time of my life, running through the yard, when I ran out of yard, and had to go across the Driveway to continue my endeavor.  The front-end made it over OK, but the ass-end bottomed out, tilted hard to the left, and dumped my big ass to the left, and landed me hard on the Concrete.  No visible damage to "Little Maudie", but Ol' Hub's wearing a bruise the size of a softball on his left hip.  Picked it up, started him back up before the Neighbors noticed, and proceeded like nothing ever happened.  I'll send pictures of the addition to the Family later, but thought you clowns would enjoy OL' HUB bustin' his ass on something he could get up off of himself, without a Wrecker and an Ambulance.  5 HP B&S, Fat Tires, Rigid Frame, and my favorite color, BLACK.  I think I could cheat it up enough to outrun Chip's Frontier, if I really put my mind to it!  :huepfenlol2: Later--HUBBARD       

but the ass-end bottomed out,

Hub, don't tell anybody but that happened to you a long time ago.
Glad you finally got something to replace Maude. Does it run on mothballs and Geritol like Maude?
I'll get one of the 50cc scooters out and we can have a race.
Not sure if they will out run 5 H/P from B/S (that was bullchit right?) but we can hold them wide open till someone lets off. I'm just happy you finally got something that runs. Be careful though, Randy will outrun you on the Gator.

:2vrolijk_21: 

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

REGGAB

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 07:37:35 AM »

WOW!  The way the title to this thread appears on the main page................ain't good!!!!  While there's no good crash, the initial projection presented here would..............well..........ain't goin' there.
Carl, good to hear you're OK.  Those mini-chops are a ton of fun.  Can't wait to see the pictures.  Careful tho'........Maudie's gonna get jealous.

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 09:05:42 AM »

Careful those mini chopper are quite a hand full Hubbard, gald to hear you are OK.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 09:09:39 AM »

Glad you're ok..  Knew there would be a race mentioned somehwere in this thread between S/B and yourself somewhere somehow.  I think you two would race shopping carts.   :)

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 09:13:27 AM »

Glad you are ok Carl...ride the "mini-chopper" carefully amigo......... :2vrolijk_21:

Jorge

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 11:57:08 AM »

Not 18 anymore, hun Carl?  It's good to let the lil' boy come out to play.   But then we get reminded that we're not 18 anymore. :huepfenlol2:  Have fun. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 12:28:28 PM »

Crashing sucks.

16HD117

• When I was fifteen I wanted to be older. This is not what I expected!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • AKA 04hd103,AKA 07hd110,AKA 11hd110,AKA 16hd110
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 03:30:39 PM »

First, glad to hear you're ok!

Second, when I first started reading your post I thought you had bought a Mini-COOPER! 

Now, wouldn't that be a hell of a sight!  You think you catch a lot of crap from Chip now, he would have a field day with that!

Speaking of your brother Chip, did you two have Thanksgiving dinner together this year?
 :nervous: :nervous:

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting Holy Chit......... What a Ride!

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 08:10:43 PM »

Hub, don't tell anybody but that happened to you a long time ago.
Glad you finally got something to replace Maude. Does it run on mothballs and Geritol like Maude?
I'll get one of the 50cc scooters out and we can have a race.
Not sure if they will out run 5 H/P from B/S (that was bullchit right?) but we can hold them wide open till someone lets off. I'm just happy you finally got something that runs. Be careful though, Randy will outrun you on the Gator.

:2vrolijk_21: 

You, my Friend, are as full of chit as a horse turd.  Ol' Maudie is gonna' spank your ass sooooooooooo bad in Daytona this Spring, it will cause you to spend so much money to try and "Keep-Up", Nancy will probably have to end up paying your therapist to help you admit, and accept, you just flat can't outrun this Ol' Black, wore-out, Ultra Classic.  I'll still Love you Bro', and you can always count on Ol' Hub to buy you something to eat.  Upon my honor, I won't leave "Billy's Tap Room", until you finally get there.  We'll all wait on your arrival.  :huepfenlol2: Later--HUBBARD   
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 08:34:29 PM »

Ole Hubbard,

Should we now call you Tigger ohh thats right you didnt bounce when you landed.   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:   I have this feeling ole Maudie going to need some upgrades or next year you will be riding a VRod just so you can keep up.   As I hear it Otis is planning on running circles around you here in Daytona and is loving every minute of the the ribbing he is giving ya.  There is a VRod on here with a Turbo that might just be up your alley to replace that wore out ole Black bike you got.   I wouldn't worry so much about that as you said its like being beaten by a jap bike or is it, cause it does say Harley  :huepfenlol2:   

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 09:47:13 PM »

Carl, I'm glad it's only your funny bone that got dinged a bit.  Got to tell you though, man I wish I was there with a camera.

Have fun with the new toy.  What's it got for a top end anyway :huepfenlol2: ?

Can't answer that one yet, Twolane.  My GPS is still in my Ol' Western Star Tractor, that I pulled the Transporter with, this past Racing Season.  Good idea, though.  'Soon as the weather breaks here a little, I'll post that information.  I'm guessin' about 25 MPH, by the looks of the bruise on my left butt cheek!  :oops:  Later--HUBBARD   

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 09:51:06 PM »

Not 18 anymore, hun Carl?  It's good to let the lil' boy come out to play.   But then we get reminded that we're not 18 anymore. :huepfenlol2:  Have fun. :2vrolijk_21:

Ain't it the truth?  I'm 56 physically, but I've still got a 16 year old mind, when it comes to ridin'!  Hope you and yours are all well and happy.  :2vrolijk_21:  Later--HUBBARD
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Page created in 0.546 seconds with 21 queries.