Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: HUBBARD Dumps Ol' Maudie's Grandson!  (Read 8431 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

HUBBARD Dumps Ol' Maudie's Grandson!
« on: November 28, 2007, 12:34:28 AM »

I ain't hurt, but had to tell you guys about my crash.  Went to "Tractor-Supply", this past Saturday to buy some "Deer Corn", and some "Salt-Lick", for the Deer on our Little 10 acre spread here in the Mountain State.  Ain't got the heart to hunt and shoot them anymore, so I take comfort in watching them feed.  This little 'Mini-Chopper", on display, caught my eye, so I asked, how much?  Long story short, I bought it, loaded it up, and brought it home.  Unloaded it from one of my Parts Pick-Ups, and commenced to feeding my "Need for Speed", addiction, and set out discovering just how fast it would go across the terrain of the fields here at the "Farm".  Before, of course, I set out the "Salt-Lick", and spread the "Deer-Corn", OTIS had convinced me to buy, in the first place.  That said, I was on the "Chopper", WFO, having the time of my life, running through the yard, when I ran out of yard, and had to go across the Driveway to continue my endeavor.  The front-end made it over OK, but the ass-end bottomed out, tilted hard to the left, and dumped my big ass to the left, and landed me hard on the Concrete.  No visible damage to "Little Maudie", but Ol' Hub's wearing a bruise the size of a softball on his left hip.  Picked it up, started him back up before the Neighbors noticed, and proceeded like nothing ever happened.  I'll send pictures of the addition to the Family later, but thought you clowns would enjoy OL' HUB bustin' his ass on something he could get up off of himself, without a Wrecker and an Ambulance.  5 HP B&S, Fat Tires, Rigid Frame, and my favorite color, BLACK.  I think I could cheat it up enough to outrun Chip's Frontier, if I really put my mind to it!  :huepfenlol2: Later--HUBBARD       
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 12:36:37 AM by HUBBARD »
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: HUBBARD Dumps Ol' Maudie's Grandson!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 02:41:06 AM »

Good to hear nothing was seriously hurt in your "chopper" incident.

Sometimes we certainly do show our age, as Cindy points out most of the time she thinks I'm about 16, 19 on a good day :bananarock: :bananarock:

Keep the rubber side down big guy :2vrolijk_21:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 02:56:55 AM »

Carl, I'm glad it's only your funny bone that got dinged a bit.  Got to tell you though, man I wish I was there with a camera.

Have fun with the new toy.  What's it got for a top end anyway :huepfenlol2: ?

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 06:37:59 AM »

I ain't hurt, but had to tell you guys about my crash.  Went to "Tractor-Supply", this past Saturday to buy some "Deer Corn", and some "Salt-Lick", for the Deer on our Little 10 acre spread here in the Mountain State.  Ain't got the heart to hunt and shoot them anymore, so I take comfort in watching them feed.  This little 'Mini-Chopper", on display, caught my eye, so I asked, how much?  Long story short, I bought it, loaded it up, and brought it home.  Unloaded it from one of my Parts Pick-Ups, and commenced to feeding my "Need for Speed", addiction, and set out discovering just how fast it would go across the terrain of the fields here at the "Farm".  Before, of course, I set out the "Salt-Lick", and spread the "Deer-Corn", OTIS had convinced me to buy, in the first place.  That said, I was on the "Chopper", WFO, having the time of my life, running through the yard, when I ran out of yard, and had to go across the Driveway to continue my endeavor.  The front-end made it over OK, but the ass-end bottomed out, tilted hard to the left, and dumped my big ass to the left, and landed me hard on the Concrete.  No visible damage to "Little Maudie", but Ol' Hub's wearing a bruise the size of a softball on his left hip.  Picked it up, started him back up before the Neighbors noticed, and proceeded like nothing ever happened.  I'll send pictures of the addition to the Family later, but thought you clowns would enjoy OL' HUB bustin' his ass on something he could get up off of himself, without a Wrecker and an Ambulance.  5 HP B&S, Fat Tires, Rigid Frame, and my favorite color, BLACK.  I think I could cheat it up enough to outrun Chip's Frontier, if I really put my mind to it!  :huepfenlol2: Later--HUBBARD       

but the ass-end bottomed out,

Hub, don't tell anybody but that happened to you a long time ago.
Glad you finally got something to replace Maude. Does it run on mothballs and Geritol like Maude?
I'll get one of the 50cc scooters out and we can have a race.
Not sure if they will out run 5 H/P from B/S (that was bullchit right?) but we can hold them wide open till someone lets off. I'm just happy you finally got something that runs. Be careful though, Randy will outrun you on the Gator.

:2vrolijk_21: 

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

REGGAB

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 07:37:35 AM »

WOW!  The way the title to this thread appears on the main page................ain't good!!!!  While there's no good crash, the initial projection presented here would..............well..........ain't goin' there.
Carl, good to hear you're OK.  Those mini-chops are a ton of fun.  Can't wait to see the pictures.  Careful tho'........Maudie's gonna get jealous.

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 09:05:42 AM »

Careful those mini chopper are quite a hand full Hubbard, gald to hear you are OK.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 09:09:39 AM »

Glad you're ok..  Knew there would be a race mentioned somehwere in this thread between S/B and yourself somewhere somehow.  I think you two would race shopping carts.   :)

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 09:13:27 AM »

Glad you are ok Carl...ride the "mini-chopper" carefully amigo......... :2vrolijk_21:

Jorge

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 11:57:08 AM »

Not 18 anymore, hun Carl?  It's good to let the lil' boy come out to play.   But then we get reminded that we're not 18 anymore. :huepfenlol2:  Have fun. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 12:28:28 PM »

Crashing sucks.

16HD117

• When I was fifteen I wanted to be older. This is not what I expected!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • AKA 04hd103,AKA 07hd110,AKA 11hd110,AKA 16hd110
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 03:30:39 PM »

First, glad to hear you're ok!

Second, when I first started reading your post I thought you had bought a Mini-COOPER! 

Now, wouldn't that be a hell of a sight!  You think you catch a lot of crap from Chip now, he would have a field day with that!

Speaking of your brother Chip, did you two have Thanksgiving dinner together this year?
 :nervous: :nervous:

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting Holy Chit......... What a Ride!

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 08:10:43 PM »

Hub, don't tell anybody but that happened to you a long time ago.
Glad you finally got something to replace Maude. Does it run on mothballs and Geritol like Maude?
I'll get one of the 50cc scooters out and we can have a race.
Not sure if they will out run 5 H/P from B/S (that was bullchit right?) but we can hold them wide open till someone lets off. I'm just happy you finally got something that runs. Be careful though, Randy will outrun you on the Gator.

You, my Friend, are as full of chit as a horse turd.  Ol' Maudie is gonna' spank your ass sooooooooooo bad in Daytona this Spring, it will cause you to spend so much money to try and "Keep-Up", Nancy will probably have to end up paying your therapist to help you admit, and accept, you just flat can't outrun this Ol' Black, wore-out, Ultra Classic.  I'll still Love you Bro', and you can always count on Ol' Hub to buy you something to eat.  Upon my honor, I won't leave "Billy's Tap Room", until you finally get there.  We'll all wait on your arrival.  :huepfenlol2: Later--HUBBARD   
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 08:34:29 PM »

Ole Hubbard,

Should we now call you Tigger ohh thats right you didnt bounce when you landed.   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:   I have this feeling ole Maudie going to need some upgrades or next year you will be riding a VRod just so you can keep up.   As I hear it Otis is planning on running circles around you here in Daytona and is loving every minute of the the ribbing he is giving ya.  There is a VRod on here with a Turbo that might just be up your alley to replace that wore out ole Black bike you got.   I wouldn't worry so much about that as you said its like being beaten by a jap bike or is it, cause it does say Harley  :huepfenlol2:   

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 09:47:13 PM »

Carl, I'm glad it's only your funny bone that got dinged a bit.  Got to tell you though, man I wish I was there with a camera.

Have fun with the new toy.  What's it got for a top end anyway :huepfenlol2: ?

Can't answer that one yet, Twolane.  My GPS is still in my Ol' Western Star Tractor, that I pulled the Transporter with, this past Racing Season.  Good idea, though.  'Soon as the weather breaks here a little, I'll post that information.  I'm guessin' about 25 MPH, by the looks of the bruise on my left butt cheek!  :oops:  Later--HUBBARD   

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 09:51:06 PM »

Not 18 anymore, hun Carl?  It's good to let the lil' boy come out to play.   But then we get reminded that we're not 18 anymore. :huepfenlol2:  Have fun. :2vrolijk_21:

Ain't it the truth?  I'm 56 physically, but I've still got a 16 year old mind, when it comes to ridin'!  Hope you and yours are all well and happy.  :2vrolijk_21:  Later--HUBBARD

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 09:54:09 PM »

Can't answer that one yet, Twolane.  My GPS is still in my Ol' Western Star Tractor, that I pulled the Transporter with, this past Racing Season.  Good idea, though.  'Soon as the weather breaks here a little, I'll post that information.  I'm guessin' about 25 MPH, by the looks of the bruise on my left butt cheek!  :oops:  Later--HUBBARD   

Pal...sorry about the spill, but am having a hell of a time keeping upright without splitting a gut.  What a sight it must have been.  I can really feel for the corn feeding story.  Couple of weeks ago bought a Yamaha Rhino to hunt and screw around with.  Was out planting a couple of feed plots and spreading some corn before season and parked the jap bast***d on an incline while I was clearing some brush.  Believe it or not the damn thing slipped the parking brake and ran over me.  Maybe we're just getting too old for toys.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 09:56:11 PM »

Pal...sorry about the spill, but am having a hell of a time keeping upright without splitting a gut.  What a sight it must have been.  I can really feel for the corn feeding story.  Couple of weeks ago bought a Yamaha Rhino to hunt and screw around with.  Was out planting a couple of feed plots and spreading some corn before season and parked the jap bast***d on an incline while I was clearing some brush.  Believe it or not the damn thing slipped the parking brake and ran over me.  Maybe we're just getting too old for toys.

Don't ever say that again! :nixweiss:

Peter Pan's an old p*ick! I'll never grow up! ;) ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 10:03:00 PM »

Don't ever say that again! :nixweiss:

Peter Pan's an old p*ick! I'll never grow up! ;) ;D

Hoist! 8)

Hmmm......Not sure I need a lecture on what to say from a NY'er with a Peter Pan fixation and a pussy for an avatar.....

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2007, 10:05:46 PM »

Hmmm......Not sure I need a lecture on what to say from a NY'er with a Peter Pan fixation and a pussy for an avatar.....

Another one of those times when I wrote something inspired; then thought better of it and self deleted...

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 10:08:30 PM »

Maybe we're just getting too old for toys.

Brian

Lets take a vote.

Everybody raise their hands if they think we are getting to old for toys,
Hmmmmmm
That's not a lot of votes,
OK
Everyone that thinks we can never get to old to have toys raise your hands.
 :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26:

Hmmmm

Seems there's a consensus here!
Brian the hands have voted. Never to old for toys!
Good to see you here Brian!

SBB

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 10:31:19 PM »

:huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: Later--HUBBARD

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2007, 11:39:55 PM »

Brian

Lets take a vote.

Everybody raise their hands if they think we are getting to old for toys,
Hmmmmmm
That's not a lot of votes,
OK
Everyone that thinks we can never get to old to have toys raise your hands.
 :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26::vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrol

Hmmmm

Seems there's a consensus here!
Brian the hands have voted. Never to old for toys!
Good to see you here Brian!

SBB

The "Chipster",
  I'm hurt you haven't responded to my response to your post.  :'( It's not nice to insult "Mother Nature", oops, "Mother Hubbard."  ;) Please don't force me to load my little 5 HP "Briggs & Stratton", mini-chopper up in the FEATHERLITE with Ol' Maudie, to Daytona, and dust your "Liquor-Sickle", like it was sittin' up on jack-stands.  I'll call you tomorrrow, and we will discuss my suggestions on adjusting your attitude.  Don't make me call Nancy, as I am confident we can resolve this matter as fellow assholes.  :huepfenjump3: I remain......................Later--HUBBARD    

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2007, 11:42:58 PM »

Another one of those times when I wrote something inspired; then thought better of it and self deleted...

Twolane,
  Again,  :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: Later--HUBBARD

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 12:23:06 AM »

And I pretty much had the same thought process! Actually, a few times! End here Hoist! ::)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2007, 12:40:24 AM »

Ole Hubbard,

Should we now call you Tigger ohh thats right you didnt bounce when you landed.   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:   I have this feeling ole Maudie going to need some upgrades or next year you will be riding a VRod just so you can keep up.   As I hear it Otis is planning on running circles around you here in Daytona and is loving every minute of the the ribbing he is giving ya.  There is a VRod on here with a Turbo that might just be up your alley to replace that wore out ole Black bike you got.   I wouldn't worry so much about that as you said its like being beaten by a jap bike or is it, cause it does say Harley  :huepfenlol2:   

I"am happy that some one knows what they are talking about.

OTIS :2vrolijk_21:
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2007, 01:52:53 AM »

I"am happy that some one knows what they are talking about.

OTIS :2vrolijk_21:

Blah, Blah, Blah,............................Talk is cheap.  Everybody's "'gonna" outrun somebody.  You, or anybody else ain't outrun me yet.  Key word being "yet", and yet being a projection, is not reality.  And, if you do outrun the Ol' Girl, you won't do it on a air-cooled Twin Cam.  That ain't apples for apples.  I'll just take BJ's Hybusi, or what the ever the hell it's called, and bust that fluid cooled Harley wanna' be you're so proud of, and send your homesick a$$ packin' back to WV, cryin' like a baby that I busted your a$$ on a "Crotch Rocket."  That's what you'll be ridin', a Harley "Crotch Rocket."  V-Rod........make me puke.  That ain't no Harley.  Bring that infamous 95" "Tour Glide" of yours with you to Daytona, and let's turn 'em loose like we used to.  Take your medication, and get ahold of yourself.  I ain't blowin' my $10,000 Motor all to hell, tryin' to bust your ass on no V-Rod.  I am crazy, but you of all people know I ain't stupid.  However, I have displayed some lack of intelligence in my choice of women in the past, but that was a testosterone imbalance.  You, also, of all people, know I will not shut that throttle down, for nothing.  And, neither will you.  But bringin' a gun to a knife fight just ain't fair.  Be fair, OTIS, that's all I ask.  Don't make me have to drop Ol' Maudie off at Tilley's on the way back, in peices.  But then again, FI, I'll twist her 'till she comes unglued.  Hope you are doin' better.  Stick to the diet.  We need you around here.  Later--HUBBARD       
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 02:00:10 AM by HUBBARD »

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2007, 06:47:11 AM »

However, I have displayed some lack of intelligence in my choice of women in the past, but that was a testosterone imbalance.    

Now that's funny!

SBB

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

displacing air

• Elite CVO Member
  • I am glad God answers no sometimes!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2007, 07:01:28 PM »

Hub,

Glad your ok...I never could turn those choppers...wheel to far away from bike!!!
I'll stick with the bagger.

Barry

2006 SEUC ...Watermelon Flavor!

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2007, 09:15:42 PM »

Now that's funny!

SBB

You ain't battin' a 1000 there, yourself a$$hole.  ;) Later--HUBBARD

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2007, 09:27:39 PM »

You ain't battin' a 1000 there, yourself a$$hole.  ;) Later--HUBBARD

Bite me there Buddy!
Rumor has it you have finally found a good one.
Hope it's true cause I was thinking I got the last one!
See you in Mt. Airy.

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2007, 10:59:15 PM »

Hub,

Glad your ok...I never could turn those choppers...wheel to far away from bike!!!
I'll stick with the bagger.

Barry

Naw, Naw, Bro'!  It's just a little Scooter, with a .25 scale Wide Glide front-end, and big ol' wide mud-grip tires.  I'll post some pictures sometime this week-end, I promise.  Thinkin' about pullin' the muffler off and puttin' a peice of 3/4" water pipe, with a 90 degree elbow, and runnin' an extension the length of the Frame.  You know, just to make the little feller' beller a little bit.  ;)  Later--HUBBARD

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2007, 11:46:16 PM »

Naw, Naw, Bro'!  It's just a little Scooter, with a .25 scale Wide Glide front-end, and big ol' wide mud-grip tires.  I'll post some pictures sometime this week-end, I promise.  Thinkin' about pullin' the muffler off and puttin' a peice of 3/4" water pipe, with a 90 degree elbow, and runnin' an extension the length of the Frame.  You know, just to make the little feller' beller a little bit.  ;)  Later--HUBBARD

Thats even funnier a little scooter busting your big a$$.

OTIS 
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2007, 12:34:33 AM »

Thats even funnier a little scooter busting your big a$$.

OTIS 

Blah...Blah....Blah..........
  Speakin' of big a$$'s, you looked in the mirror lately?   :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: Later--HUBBARD

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2007, 05:04:57 AM »

Carl you know last year in Daytona how bad your hip hurt... it's probaly realy hurting now. Sorry about your "spill". Take care of yourself, we need you around here more often. You crack me up. Dont take to long with those pictures of jr.Briggs & Straton. Check with your neighbors, they may of caught you on film busting your a$$ and you dont know it.   ;D
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2007, 07:51:09 PM »

Carl you know last year in Daytona how bad your hip hurt... it's probaly realy hurting now. Sorry about your "spill". Take care of yourself, we need you around here more often. You crack me up. Dont take to long with those pictures of jr.Briggs & Straton. Check with your neighbors, they may of caught you on film busting your a$$ and you dont know it.   ;D

Hey, Gettinold!
  What up dude?  Actually, several trips to the Chiropractor fixed Ol' Hubs's hip, at least for the time being.  Planning on sending those pictures of the little chopper, this coming Tuesday.  If the neighbors witnessed the "Crash", they haven't said anything.  Probably still laughin' their a$$es off! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:  Lookin' forward to seein' ya'll in Daytona this Spring.  OTIS and Derek, (the kid that Drives our Race Car), are coming with me.  Derek is my Business Partner's Son, and he just purchased a new, Black Denim, "Fat-Bob."  We've got some Cams, a SERT, and some RINEHARTS's ordered for it, so he can try to keep up!  ;)  See ya'll in Daytona.  Later--HUBBARD     
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.674 seconds with 21 queries.