Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24

Author Topic: The Nanner transformation  (Read 33978 times)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
The Nanner transformation
« on: November 28, 2007, 09:53:31 AM »

I'm sure this won't end up as the next 2Ln  :cherry: disguised as a nanner but this cross country odyssey will be something I imagine.

To catch up from the 3rd party eBay buying thread on Sunday I got the winning bid and have been in touch with the seller since.

He's a police investigator and therefore I don't foresee any issues with the description of the bike or problems with the sale, title etc.

Chip, Silver-Black, is in the process of seeing about opening a hole in his schedule to go and pick it up as well as take it down to Traxxion along with his bike for the suspension mods.  If he pull this off I will be even more endebted to him than just getting the bike picked up will put me.

So as the time goes bye here I'll keep you updated on the progress of the bike's development along with its progress across the country. :bananarock: :bananarock:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 03:28:34 PM by Rjob749 »

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
Re: The Nanner transformation
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 07:47:56 AM »

Rog,

Great idea.  We can watch her "grow up" right before our eyes.  I'll also be interested in your transportation choices as I see a new pair of wheels in my garage in the near future. ;D
2008 FLHTCU Candy Red Sunglo -ABS/Security/SERT/V&H ovals
2008 FXCWC - Pacific Blue Pearl Deluxe-SOLD

The poster formally known as Cobaltman...

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.  I just watch what they do." - Andrew Carnegie

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 08:36:31 AM »

Rog,

Great idea.  We can watch her "grow up" right before our eyes.  I'll also be interested in your transportation choices as I see a new pair of wheels in my garage in the near future. ;D

Ah, new wheels eh!

I am thinking Keyboard but I haven't started looking yet until Chip and I can figure out if he'll be able to get the bike and run it to Traxxion.

Vehicle Description  

2005 Harley FLHTCSE 2   only 6,004 miles! Rare color I AM TOLD THAT ONLY 1000-1200 MADE IN THIS YELLOW IN 2005!! THIS COLOR TURNS HEADS!! YOU DO NOT SEE IT OFTEN.

SCREAMIN' EAGLE ELECTRA GLIDE DELIVERS TOURING MUSCLE-- 103 Stroker Twin Cam V-Twin Power; This bike is like no other!! My dad bought this bike new then spent a ton of extra money to make it the exceptional rare bike that it is. I bought the bike from him 6 months ago and now I regret that I am forced to sell it for financial reasons only. Here is a list of the extra items we added to this already customized bike.

Rinehart true dual exhaust with chrome billet end caps, screamin eagle breather and Harley Screamin Eagle race tuner to make it run perfect. All work was performed by my local Harley shop. Dyno tuned and I have the Dyno run sheets proving that this bike produces 94.6 Rear wheel Horsepower and 97.9 Torque!!The power is nice to have, but this bike has not been run hard! My dad is 60 years old and I am 39, and we are the only ones that have road this bike other than out certified Harley Tech.

It has the inner fairing mirrors that provide more visibility and a cleaner look. Color matched LED lid spoilers on the saddlebags and chopped tour pack. LED rear taillight chrome taillight visor and frenched looking front light rings.

Tour pack is included and shown on bike in pictures. please note that the windshield has been changed since the tourpack pic.

Chrome radio trim ring, engraved Harley Bar and Shield fuel door, short custom wind deflector and chrome billet windshield trim. Every bolt on the motor transmission, primary  and front brakes  have been replaced with polished stainless 12 point bolts over $500.00 worth of bolts!! I replaced the the handlebar harware with stainless button head bolts as well.The saddle bag latches were replaced with billet grooved for a clean look. Chrome covers on throttle cables. chrome  highway peg mounts with matching pegs.

I had Iron Braid hand braid the levers with black yellow and silver leather, no fringe!!

I had Dan Kite professionally pin stripe the flames on the inner fairing to match the rest of the factory custom paint.  A true custom look!! Very clean!!

The antenna on the bike is a solid stainless rigid mount 9 inches tall from e-glide goodies. The one on the Tour pack is is a black powder coated 6 inch. These antennas were $37.00 each. You would not believe the chrome on this bike!!! The gold CVO key and the garage door opener included have never been used.

Based on the injected FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic, the 2005 Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide is offered in Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver, the paint scheme includes a color-matched inner fairing panel, fairing lowers and fuel-tank console inserts. Lettering on the derby and timer covers is also color-matched. New for 2005 is a color-matched detachable chopped Tour-Pak equipped with interior light and carry-out liner.

Other features of the 2005 Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide include chrome Thunderstar wheels and chrome Thunderstar floating brake rotors, a new fender-mounted license plate bracket with integrated turn signal bar, a new air cleaner cover, a new push-button fuel door, and a newly-shaped seat with imprinted leather inserts..

The fuel-injected Screamin' Eagle 103 Stroker Twin Cam engine displaces 103 cubic inches (1690cc) and is the largest-displacement engine offered in a production Harley-Davidson motorcycle. The engine is hand-built using Screamin' Eagle big-bore cylinders and a stroker flywheel and rod assembly that combine to increase bore and stroke from 3.75 x 4.00 inches to 3.87 x 4.37 inches. Compression is bumped from 8.9:1 to 9.0:1. The engine is tuned to produce a 20 percent increase over the stock Twin Cam 88 engine. (even more with the performance upgrades on this one!!)

The Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide hugs the road on a Profile Low Rear Suspension kit and lowered front suspension. To handle the powerful engine, the drivetrain is upgraded with a high-performance hydraulically actuated clutch, an oil cooler with chrome cover, and a high-torque starter. Brake and clutch lines and the throttle cable housings are braided-and-coated stainless steel. Passenger and rider footboard inserts, handgrips, the brake pedal pad and the shifter pegs are all from the Stealth Collection by Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Accessories. All gauges feature spun-aluminum faces. The traditional Harley-Davidson "batwing" touring fairing is topped with a low-profile smoked wind deflector. The custom leather seat is fitted with a rider backrest. A premium sound system with integrated amplifier and high-performance speakers, a security system, a garage door opener, a CVO indoor storage cover, and special CVO key are all standard on the 2005 Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 09:32:53 PM by Rjob749 »

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 09:23:40 AM »

we used eagleone to get the bikes to you this summer
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 09:27:00 AM »

we used eagleone to get the bikes to you this summer

Thanks Neal, I was going to back track that name as well along with HogHaulers who I have used with great success as well.

Mostly it will be timing and price I imagine.

Features of the 2005 FLHTCSE2 Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide include:

Paint:
Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver

Color Matched Inner Fairing and Switch Panel
Color Matched Detachable Chopped Tour Pak
Color Matched Fairing Lowers
Color Matched Timer and Derby Cover Lettering
Color Matched Fuel Tank Console Inserts
Color Matched Saddlebag Filler Strips

Screamin' Eagle 103 Stroker Twin Cam powertrain
Silver Engine Finish w/ Chrome Covers
High Torque 1.4 kW Starter
New Chrome Stealth Style Luggage Rack
New Chrome Fender Mount License Plate Bracket w/ Integrated Turn Signal Bar
RH & LH Passing Lamp Assemblies w/ Integrated Bullet Front Turn Signals
Smoked Turn Signal Lenses with Amber Bulbs
Bright Stainless Throttle/Idle Cable Elbows
New Chrome Front Wheel Spacers
New Chrome Air Cleaner Cover
New Chrome Push Button Fuel Door
New Seat Inserts and Bucket Shape 
Hydraulic Actuated Heavy Duty Clutch
Braided, Coated, Stainless Hydraulic Clutch Line
Braided, Coated, Stainless Throttle/Idle and Brake Lines
Custom Oil Cooler with Chrome Cover
Custom Oil Filter Mount with Integrated Thermostat
Low Profile Front SuspensionStealth Collection:
Passenger Foot Board Inserts
Rider Foot Board Inserts
Grips and Grip End Caps
Brake Pedal Pad
Shifter Pegs
Chrome Floor Board Supports
Full length Fuel Tank Console
1-inch Internally Wired Chrome Handlebar Assembly
Premium AM/FM/CD Sound System
Spun Aluminum Metal-Faced Gauges
Adjustable Rider Backrest with Chrome "Bar & Shield" Backplate
Low Profile Detachable Passenger Backrest Assembly w/ Chrome "Bar & Shield" Backplate
Chrome Saddle Bag Lid Trim
SYN3 - Synthetic Lubricant
Custom Indoor CVO Storage Cover
CVO Key
Thunderstar Wheels
Thunderstar Chrome Floating Brake Rotors, Front and Rear
Chrome Front Brake & Clutch Master Cylinders
Chrome Switch Housings and Chrome Hand Levers
Chrome Voltage Regulator
Profile Low Rear Suspension
Chrome Fork Sliders and Chrome Upper Fork Covers
Chrome Billet Brake and Heel/Toe Shift Levers
Chrome Extended Reach Billet Brake Lever
Polished Stainless Shift Rod Assembly
Silver Brake Calipers with Chrome Billet Style Inserts

THIS IS ONE BAD ASS BIKE!! IT HAS BEEN WELL CARED FOR, ALWAYS GARAGED, WAXED, CHROME POLISHED, WHEELS ARE ALWAYS KEPT CLEAN INCLUDING THE REAR!! NEVER LAID DOWN, OR DAMAGED. YOU WILL NOT FIND A CLEANER OR BETTER SHOWING CVO ELECTRAGLIDE. WE SPENT THOUSANDS ON THE EXTRAS!!

KEEP IN MIND THAT THE 05 IS THE LAST YEAR BEFORE CLOSED LOOP SYSTEMS. THIS BIKE HAS A LOT OF BALLS ON THE ROAD~~~

(I have all service records!)

« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 09:33:12 PM by Rjob749 »

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 09:28:01 AM »

usually the 2 biggest factors

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 09:45:17 AM »

I'm reposting a couple of pics to this thread as several folks have missed the other one and asked about the recent acquisition.

Also, it looks like Chip may be able to get it picked up on Saturday, still pending CEO approval however.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 09:46:01 AM »

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 09:46:58 AM »

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 09:47:29 AM »

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 09:48:50 AM »

I'll feel like it's really mine when Chip has it in hand, right now its just a way to loose sleep.

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 09:56:13 AM »

I've used EagleOne as well with good results.  By the way, is the bike stopping at Jim's (HD-Dude) on the way home for some work?   ;D
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2007, 09:57:32 AM »

skipp the shipper and have it moved member to member till it gets to you. gotta be at least one every 100 miles

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2007, 10:00:39 AM »

I've used EagleOne as well with good results.  By the way, is the bike stopping at Jim's (HD-Dude) on the way home for some work?   ;D

WOW

At this rate, 1/2 the site will have a few miles on it before Roger.
Hey Don, how bout a stop in Joplin before Calif?
Inspection just to verify he got his moneys worth maybe?

:nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2007, 10:05:00 AM »

skipp the shipper and have it moved member to member till it gets to you. gotta be at least one every 100 miles

WOW

At this rate, 1/2 the site will have a few miles on it before Roger.
Hey Don, how bout a stop in Joplin before Calif?
Inspection just to verify he got his moneys worth maybe?

:nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

I just recalled I have a VW meeting in January in Florida, Orlando.  Mmmm, maybe.....oh and thanks for all of the creative, inspired, expensive ideas everyone has.

Ernie, good idea, not sure at this point, I'm making a list and ch................ :xmas:

Neal, you may as well plan a winter break and fly down to get your miles on it too............. :divers009:

Chip, I truly appreciate the assistance but pulling 2Ln in on this could be a back breaker.................  :beatdeadhorse:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 10:07:15 AM by Rjob749 »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 21 queries.