Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Author Topic: Honda Spray Cleaner & Polish  (Read 23253 times)

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
Re: Honda Spray Cleaner & Polish
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 02:00:27 PM »

Thanks for the information, just ordered some. :2vrolijk_21:

Did ya order enough for me too Markco??? :nixweiss: :huepfenjump3: :bananarock: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 02:11:47 PM »

No problem. Ordered 4 cans, I'll give you 2. :2vrolijk_21:

Tbone

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3
    • CVO3: 2013 FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 05:32:03 PM »

2014 FLHTKSE Stardust Silver/Autumn Sunset
2013 FLHTCUSE8 Anniversary
2009 FLTRSE3 Orange/Black
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Anniversary
2003 FLHRCI Silver/Black

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 05:53:14 PM »

Thanks Craig..i just ordered a case. Just ran out last night.

A case? WTF are you gonna do with a case? :nixweiss:

Maybe you got a recipe for some KY Redneck Moonshine that uses that stuff, huh? :o ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 07:01:12 AM »

A case? WTF are you gonna do with a case? :nixweiss:

Maybe you got a recipe for some KY Redneck Moonshine that uses that stuff, huh? :o ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

I've got multiple bikes. I'll need multiple cans.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

radonc

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 02:01:55 AM »

I have used the Honda spray and it is great for getting the bugs off. But it also caused the foot pad on my road bar to come off. The pads on the new mustache bars are just glued on. The Honda spray works similar to bug and tar remover. I had been spraying down the front of the bike and letting it soak for a few minutes before hand washing the bike. When I got around to washing the foot pad it fell right off. Happened twice before I realized what was causing it.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 10:24:00 AM »

I have used the Honda spray and it is great for getting the bugs off. But it also caused the foot pad on my road bar to come off. The pads on the new mustache bars are just glued on. The Honda spray works similar to bug and tar remover. I had been spraying down the front of the bike and letting it soak for a few minutes before hand washing the bike. When I got around to washing the foot pad it fell right off. Happened twice before I realized what was causing it.

Had a tread come loose on a crash bar peg.  This must have been the culprit.  Thanks for the info.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 08:14:00 AM »

I wonder if thats why I fell off my last bike. :pepper: :pepper:

I found 4 cans in my hometown yesterday. (at a Honda :nixweiss:dealer)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 08:15:31 AM by Muffman »

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 09:19:08 AM »

I wonder if GLARE makes that product?  The Honda polish used to be the same as the Glare polish with the Glassplexin ingredient in it.   :-\ spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 09:37:03 AM »

I wonder if GLARE makes that product?  The Honda polish used to be the same as the Glare polish with the Glassplexin ingredient in it.   :-\ spyder

I think you're thinking of the Honda Glare product. This is a different product made by a company right here in Marietta. Two different products. :)

:indian_chief:

DESERTBEAR54

• DESERTBEAR
  • 1K CVO Member
  • BLUU 10 SEUC,09 Street Glide
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 04:58:52 PM »

Just so you all know the Spray Cleaner Polish that Honda used to sell is the exact same spray cleaner that Harley sells but they put a different label on it and jack up the price because it says HD on it. 8) 8) 8) 8)
1000 Bears Can't Be Wrong Eat Your Honey Then Ride Safe and Smoke A Good Cigar!!

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 07:56:45 PM »

Just so you all know the Spray Cleaner Polish that Honda used to sell is the exact same spray cleaner that Harley sells but they put a different label on it and jack up the price because it says HD on it. 8) 8) 8) 8)

I'm not so sure that's true. When I was speaking to the company that distributes it, I think they would have told me if it was also marketed by Harley. I can double check tomorrow, but I don't think it's the same stuff. But then again, I could be wrong.  :nixweiss:

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 01:48:16 PM »

I'm not so sure that's true. When I was speaking to the company that distributes it, I think they would have told me if it was also marketed by Harley. I can double check tomorrow, but I don't think it's the same stuff. But then again, I could be wrong.  :nixweiss:

I think your right Chuck, it's not the same stuff.  I just bought six cans or the new "Hondaless" spray cleaner.    Same as before but without the lemon fragrance added.  I love that stuff and carry a can or two in the trailer or saddlebag.
   :devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

RBFB

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2008, 08:20:31 AM »

I work at a Honda car dealer, and can tell you that they just released the Honda chemicals again for dealer order. Something happened and they discontinued all their chemicals for a while. They are now available again. They should start showing up again soon in dealers/motorcycle shops.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2008, 08:00:37 PM »

I work at a Honda car dealer, and can tell you that they just released the Honda chemicals again for dealer order. Something happened and they discontinued all their chemicals for a while. They are now available again. They should start showing up again soon in dealers/motorcycle shops.
Thanks for the info RBFB.  Do you know if they changed the products or not?   :nixweiss: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 21 queries.