Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Author Topic: Announcement: Chip is a butthead  (Read 12233 times)

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
Re: Announcement: Chip is a butthead
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2007, 12:37:59 PM »

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2007, 02:43:33 PM »

It's 60 here  - rode yesterday & today & may ride tomorrow. 

It's good to be a butthead!
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

hogasm

« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2007, 08:16:43 AM »

As Kathy and I drove to the farm in Smithfield Va Monday we saw at least 100 bikes out enjoying the great weather.

Guess all 100 are buttheads :2vrolijk_21:

Mrs Rooster

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rooster May Crow But The Hen Delivers The Goods!!
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2007, 10:19:34 AM »

Christmas Eve Day there were no buttheads on the Oregon Coast or at least what we saw. Snow on Hwy 101 North headed to Astoria Oregon to see my parents.  It snowed,hailed and poured all day and night.
We are never lost sometimes it just takes longer to get there.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2007, 09:47:30 PM »

And not just Chip either!  Henry, Terry and everyone else that's been going on the last couple of days about all the nice riding weather.  Buttheads :huepfenlol2: !

Ok, I'm going to go cut more trees now.

First time at the thread...you got me...

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2007, 11:25:44 PM »

I've put well over 500 miles on LD the past few days just toolin around Dago. Guess I am a Primo Butthead  :)

B B

PS
     Chip is in a class all his own however.

That's what I need Brian.  I good bike ride.  It's 25 degrees or so outside; getting colder fast tonight.  Was supposed to go to a New Years bash.  Get lucky.  Get sloppy drunk.  (Not necessarily in that order, but it wouldn't have mattered)  All tolled have a very fun if albeit normal New Years celebration.

Then about 8:30 got a call.  My niece was staying at a grandmother's tonight and got scared of something.  Mom and Dad aren't home and are partying at a friend of theirs out of town.  So she wanted to have a sleepover here.  I'm a safe place I guess.

So the evening plans are shot.  We played Wii for 45 minutes and now she's passed out.  I was grumpy about dumping the evening until I just looked in on her sound asleep and beautiful as could be.  Now it's as I know it should be.  But I could still use a bike ride.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2007, 11:31:27 PM »

Don,
       I verified permission with the owners after I spoke to you on the phone today.  You have your pick for Saturday. Hank's 02 95" Mackie Motor Road King. Bubba_T's 03 SERK or LD. Whatever works for you is fine with me. 

I'm indebted to whomever.  Appreciate the hell out of it anytime someone makes an offer like that.  Looking forward to the weekend.  Will give a call Thursday evening after I get in to Escondido and we'll figure out the weekend from there.

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2007, 11:49:42 PM »

I'm indebted to whomever.  Appreciate the hell out of it anytime someone makes an offer like that.  Looking forward to the weekend.  Will give a call Thursday evening after I get in to Escondido and we'll figure out the weekend from there.

Don
Be careful bro..you'll soon get a rep like someone else on this site as a borrower !!!! :-*

hogasm

« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2008, 08:19:14 AM »

Well I still don't have a bike in the garage to get out to ride.....but fishing has been very very good to me..

Fished the Pirates Cove ASA Striper Tournament this past weekend. We has to leave out of Oregon Inlet because of the rules. There were not many fish close to the Inlet so we decided to make the long run to the Chesapeake Bay to fish...117 miles one way.
After launching the boat at 3:30am and making the 3.5 hour run, at close to 40mph we were fishing..
First day yielded us a 43lb fish putting us in first place for the day...Oh yes we had to run the boat back...another 3.5 hours
Second day all we could get was a 32lb er. We still held first place till the last minute and were beat out by 1.5lbs.
The ocean was a little messy on both days making our trip uncomfortable. If it had been nce we could have run 55mph all the way. Oh well you have to do what you have to do.
Ended up winning close to $4000 for second which if we finished first would have been close to $13000. Maybe next time :2vrolijk_21:

Wasn't riding on the scoot...but my second passion has been fun this winter :apple: :orange:....and profitable

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2008, 09:21:39 AM »

Well I still don't have a bike in the garage to get out to ride.....but fishing has been very very good to me..

Fished the Pirates Cove ASA Striper Tournament this past weekend. We has to leave out of Oregon Inlet because of the rules. There were not many fish close to the Inlet so we decided to make the long run to the Chesapeake Bay to fish...117 miles one way.
After launching the boat at 3:30am and making the 3.5 hour run, at close to 40mph we were fishing..
First day yielded us a 43lb fish putting us in first place for the day...Oh yes we had to run the boat back...another 3.5 hours
Second day all we could get was a 32lb er. We still held first place till the last minute and were beat out by 1.5lbs.
The ocean was a little messy on both days making our trip uncomfortable. If it had been nce we could have run 55mph all the way. Oh well you have to do what you have to do.
Ended up winning close to $4000 for second which if we finished first would have been close to $13000. Maybe next time :2vrolijk_21:

Wasn't riding on the scoot...but my second passion has been fun this winter :apple: :orange:....and profitable

Brian

That's great!
Having fun and making money, now that's a good thing!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2008, 09:40:05 AM »

hey Brian, Congrats on the 2nd pl. win!  You out-smarted 'um.  That 1st pl. win would have bought a lot mor marine fuel though, huh?  I bet ya'll were some tired 'puppies' after that run.  har!  :2vrolijk_21: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2008, 09:47:09 AM »

Making money while doing something you really love is the best of all worlds, so good for you!!

Diva and I did get in a 3 hour or so ride yesterday though, after the fog burned off.  It was 61 degrees and sunny, so got Wanda June out and blew the soot out of the pipes  ;)  Turning cold here today though...22 degrees tonight, and a high of 35 tomorrow, with 17 tomorrow night...brrrrrrrrrrr!
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

hogasm

« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2008, 09:50:27 AM »

hey Brian, Congrats on the 2nd pl. win!  You out-smarted 'um.  That 1st pl. win would have bought a lot mor marine fuel though, huh?  I bet ya'll were some tired 'puppies' after that run.  har!  :2vrolijk_21: spyder

Real tired...didn't even look at the boat till noon yesterday. Had to wash it which takes about 6 hours. Now that is the real tiring part..hateful part also.

Today is the last pretty day here for a while...front moving in and the temps will be 39 highs....should have fished today...must be 65 outside right now.

Kathy has me home today getting the house puppy proof :2vrolijk_21:

hogasm

« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2008, 09:52:08 AM »

Making money while doing something you really love is the best of all worlds, so good for you!!

Diva and I did get in a 3 hour or so ride yesterday though, after the fog burned off.  It was 61 degrees and sunny, so got Wanda June out and blew the soot out of the pipes  ;)  Turning cold here today though...22 degrees tonight, and a high of 35 tomorrow, with 17 tomorrow night...brrrrrrrrrrr!

Wish I could have a job that would let me get paid to ride and fish.....oh well half ain't bad :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2008, 10:41:33 AM »

Wish I could have a job that would let me get paid to ride and fish.....oh well half ain't bad :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Fishing used to be my only passion, but the lakes got so crowded, it took some of the enjoyment out of it for me, so I sold my Bass Cat and big a$$ed truck several years ago, bought a canoe and fly fishing gear, and get a lot more enjoyment out of that, plus it doesn't eat nearly as much as the 200 Merc and Bass Cat.  Actually used to win a bit of money from time to time...enough to pay the boat payment.  It was fun, but there was no livin' in it for me.  Glad to see someone who's livin' their dream and making a living from it.

Puppy proof?  So, is that new addition about ready to pick up from the breeder?  Puppies are into everything, so better get anything you don't want chewed on off the floor.  Get this book by Patrica McConnell, PhD....Family Friendly Dog Training.  It's a six week program for teaching the basic manners to your new "kid".  Well written, quick read, and provides a lot of insight into how your dog sees you.  The author is an animal behaviorist, so it's interesting stuff.

No riding for us for the next several days...colder than a titche's witty
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 25 queries.