Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: '08 SEUC3 KTP SE Insert Pic and P/N Needed!  (Read 3155 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
'08 SEUC3 KTP SE Insert Pic and P/N Needed!
« on: December 12, 2007, 03:49:11 PM »

miker told me about a nice SE insert you guys have on the rear of your TP's on these bikes. Does anyone have pics of it? Can anyone get a P/N? Is there a P/N in the Parts Catlog Supplement? I'm sure it's VIN protected, but it should still have a P/N. ;)

TIA gang! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

Re: '08 SEUC3 KTP SE Insert Pic and P/N Needed!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 03:55:50 PM »

Please,
me too, I wait  :huepfenjump3:

Jacques
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

RedBone

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 FLHTCUSE Copper Canyon
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 07:52:25 PM »

this

RedBone

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 FLHTCUSE Copper Canyon
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 07:53:50 PM »

Little better I will see if i can find number for you

Pitsquid

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 08:54:19 PM »

I will look and see if we have the new 08 SEUC parts break down book to get the part no. I know all CVO parts like this are VIN protected, but I can use the VIN off of one of my customer's bikes to order it. I also have to make sure it is not a return request part- meaning some parts on these bikes have to be returned back to the MoCo. for a new one. So I will look up availability and price for you and let you know tomorrow and if you decide you want it and I can get it, I can bring it down with me in a few weeks. Do you want the insert on the top lid of the TP as well, or just the one that says SE?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 09:39:13 PM »

I will look and see if we have the new 08 SEUC parts break down book to get the part no. I know all CVO parts like this are VIN protected, but I can use the VIN off of one of my customer's bikes to order it. I also have to make sure it is not a return request part- meaning some parts on these bikes have to be returned back to the MoCo. for a new one. So I will look up availability and price for you and let you know tomorrow and if you decide you want it and I can get it, I can bring it down with me in a few weeks. Do you want the insert on the top lid of the TP as well, or just the one that says SE?

Thanks for the pics! That's really nice looking. My original plan was to have Gene paint an SE logo on the rear. This would look much better.

Chris, if you can get hold of one, I definitely want it. Please let me know. And yes, if you can get the top insert too, I'll take that as well! Thanks a lot man! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 09:43:41 PM »

Thanks for the pics! That's really nice looking. My original plan was to have Gene paint an SE logo on the rear. This would look much better.

Chris, if you can get hold of one, I definitely want it. Please let me know. And yes, if you can get the top insert too, I'll take that as well! Thanks a lot man! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Howie, are you doing the full Ultra light kit on the back of your tour pak?  You'd not mentioned that when we'd talked about it before.  If you're not you don't have the hole that insert inserts in to.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 09:46:37 PM »

Howie, are you doing the full Ultra light kit on the back of your tour pak?  You'd not mentioned that when we'd talked about it before.  If you're not you don't have the hole that insert inserts in to.

No, I'm using a RK TP. No lights except the spoiler led. I figure we'll figure something out for that insert. Maybe he can French it into the rear of the TP. I have to get the insert first to figure out where it'll go! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 09:49:48 PM »

No, I'm using a RK TP. No lights except the spoiler led. I figure we'll figure something out for that insert. Maybe he can French it into the rear of the TP. I have to get the insert first to figure out where it'll go! ;)

Hoist! 8)

If acquisition is a problem here's an idea.  Get him to use the idea of the emblem and the technique he used for the flames on top of your saddlebags.  Might look better anyway :nixweiss: .

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 10:01:35 PM »

If acquisition is a problem here's an idea.  Get him to use the idea of the emblem and the technique he used for the flames on top of your saddlebags.  Might look better anyway :nixweiss: .

I already have a really cool scheme worked up for the KTP. Gene's gonna continue the leaf flames along the sides of the TP and wrap them slightly around the rear. On the lid, on both eaised outer sides of the recess in the center of the lid, he's doing the Marbling inside of blue pinstriped triangles. Then in the center recess of the lid, he's putting the raised flames to match the tops of my saddlebags. I originally asked him to fill in the small rectangular recess for the top insert. But if I can figure out how to use the SEUC3 inserts, I'll try to incorporate them in. Otherwise he's going to paint the SE Logo to match my Shifter Linkage! I'm using a TourPak LED lid spoiler and a contoured TP luggage rack. And the eglide goodies/Dragonfly 6.5" speaker pods. ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 10:10:19 PM by Hoist »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 10:06:33 PM »

I'm using a saddlebag lid led spoiler and a contoured TP luggage rack.

A single saddlebag spoiler?  In the middle of the TP lid?  If that's your idea let me confuse things just a tiny bit more  :huepfenlol2: .

A couple of years ago I saw a King tour pak that used two saddlebag spoilers.  Mounted on each of the outside rear corners.  It looked pretty cool.  Looked very cool at night.  And since there were two it was wired such it could be turn signals too.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 10:08:33 PM »

A single saddlebag spoiler?  In the middle of the TP lid?  If that's your idea let me confuse things just a tiny bit more  :huepfenlol2: .

A couple of years ago I saw a King tour pak that used two saddlebag spoilers.  Mounted on each of the outside rear corners.  It looked pretty cool.  Looked very cool at night.  And since there were two it was wired such it could be turn signals too.

No, I fixed the post. A TourPak Lid Spoiler! :-[ ;D

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 10:12:10 PM »

No, I fixed the post. A TourPak Lid Spoiler! :-[ ;D

Hoist! 8)

Cool.  The big single one does look better than the two small ones did.  I was surprised by how good the two small one did look.  And overall the whole system worked very well.  But the proportionate TP spoiler really did seem the better look of the two options.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 10:13:39 PM »

Cool.  The big single one does look better than the two small ones did.  I was surprised by how good the two small one did look.  And overall the whole system worked very well.  But the proportionate TP spoiler really did seem the better look of the two options.

Yeah, I already have them on my hard bags anyway. I thought the TP spoiler would match up nice! ;)

Hoist! 8)

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 03:25:59 PM »

Do you found something ? ( full kit : lights and SE insert)

Thanks
Jacques
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 21 queries.