CVO Technical > Drive Train

Is anyone familiar with the SCREAMIN’ EAGLE® RACE CLUTCH KIT ?

<< < (2/4) > >>

rednectum:
you guys are right on the 120 hp, realistically, there are very few around. hence my answer. and its also doubtful the deputydawg is gonna turn the rpm required to make that 120 with a b motor-----well not too many times anyway!

hd-dude:

--- Quote from: Silver-Black on December 18, 2007, 09:56:52 PM ---or 126H/P and 121 T

Hey Jim you get that info I was needing on the 440's?

--- End quote ---
Call me....

Unbalanced:
I tried one in my 03 Anniversary Ultra for about 2 days.   Then I went with the Rivera Pro Clutch, since then I have also put one in my 124" motor.    What HD-Dude is saying is spot on.   You should consider what Dennis is saying and rather than spending the 450 to 500 bucks on the Rivera try the SE Spring and stock plates you can always dip back in for the big bucks.

deputydawg:
Well... Dawg gone it, looks like I stepped in it again! I bought the clutch today before I got a chance to read all the comments. My current build is progressing on schedule and I will be using the SE spring for the time being, so we will see how it holds up. My shop is totally cool; they let me help, and probably won't charge me more than double!

Basically, I am just looking for a clutch that will hold up to my occasional (3-4x daily) adolescent behavior(burnouts). With the new build, maybe I won't have to drop the clutch at 2500rpm's heheheh!!! Thanks again guys. By the way, anyone dealt with the Chrome SE mags? I keep tweeking my stock spoke rims! Go figure :huepfenlol2:
Happy Holidays. Mark :coolblue:

deputydawg:
Unbalanced, what problems did you have or why did you dislike it enough to get rid of it after 2 days? Thanks, Mark :coolblue:

Oh, and thanks again Mr.Rednectum for being there once again!

hd-dude; yup, that is the mo. #

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version